🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish she'd spontaniously combust with a very slow fire that took a couple days to kill that fucking waste of space

wtf...?

"Since the infamous trial, Casey Anthony has moved forward by pursuing a career in investigative work with her roommate, Patrick McKenna, the lead investigator on her defense team."

So she's living with her attorney's investigator..who was also the OJ investigator?

That's some seriously creepy shit right there.

wtf...?

"Since the infamous trial, Casey Anthony has moved forward by pursuing a career in investigative work with her roommate, Patrick McKenna, the lead investigator on her defense team."

So she's living with her attorney's investigator..who was also the OJ investigator?

There were accusations at one time that she was screwing her defense attorney in lieu of a retainer.

wtf...?

Creepy..... and scorching HOT!! Patrick is probably having the time of his life!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Casey actually lives with Patrick, lead detective on her defense team! That is so awesome!! Casey is so white trash that she makes the Beverly Hillbillies look like blue-blooded royalty!!!

I would bang her silly!

Demented child murderer, Casey Anthony, is back in the news today spouting some ridiculous Bullshit about police.

After explosive Casey Anthony interview, her father's 'heart hurts'

After reading the story I only have one thing to say: Goddamn, she is SMOKING HOT!! Like fine wine this chick has improved with age!!
Girlies are designed by Mother Nature to look "smoking hot".

She is 29 now, an age when a lady is mature, no longer a child, but still very attractive to young bucks who think with their penis.

So obviously she is still bar bait.

I do not believe she is a "murderer" (the actual grammatically correct term would be "murderess"). I believe the child died in some kind of accident or unintended act such as shaking. That she as the mother tried to hide whatever happened is certain.

Why the prosecutor did not go for a lesser included offense instead of murder-one is beyond comprehension to me as well.

She said she had no problem sleeping at night. What a fucking kunt

Did any of you watch when Sheppard Smith was covering the trial!?!

I believe he will one day catch up to her and make her disappear. I mean every time he would report on her he had the look in his eyes he wanted to stuff her in a box and pitch her in the deepest part of the ocean.

If I remember correctly him and Rivera went toe to toe over her and he would mock Rivera " good mother comment ".

That woman should just slink off into the unknown and never speak again...
Anyone with a brain who gets away with what she did would lay low for the rest of their life, maybe even change their name and leave the country.
This is also what Monica Lewinsky did as well -- moved to London.

Even so the boyz won't date her over there either.

It was just too infamous a blow job on none other than Slick Willy.

In Anderson's case too infamous a manslaughter (not murder) on a poor child.

wtf...?

There were accusations at one time that she was screwing her defense attorney in lieu of a retainer.
... "Payment in kind" ... still taxable for Federal purposes although illegal outside of Nevada.

Last edited:
Juries have a hard job. They have to sit through the testimony and listen to the evidence and see the ugly pictures. Then they need to pay close attention to the instructions of law from the judge and decide if something is beyond any reasonable doubt.

Anderson's behavior was beyond suspicious. But this was a case that got over-charged by the D/A.

She was guilty of something, but not of what she was charged with.

She may be a child killer, but the killing would most likely not have been intentional. This is reasonable doubt.

If you are looking for a nice lady look in church or in some activity group where you are doing something in common.

If you are looking for a slut (does it for free) or a whore (does it for money, according to Beavis & Butthead) then go to a bar or brothel.

Be careful what you wish for.

Did any of you watch when Sheppard Smith was covering the trial!?!

I believe he will one day catch up to her and make her disappear. I mean every time he would report on her he had the look in his eyes he wanted to stuff her in a box and pitch her in the deepest part of the ocean.

If I remember correctly him and Rivera went toe to toe over her and he would mock Rivera " good mother comment ".

That woman should just slink off into the unknown and never speak again...
While I respect the verdict, I don't agree with it.
Fuck the bitch
I totally agree. Fuck that bitch!!

Oh, I am sure she is being fuck as much as she want because as a man I can say our dicks are brainless, but she will never have any real relationship.

I hope she got herself fixed so she never has another child because she does not deserve a second chance...

I imagine that a chick like her fucks like a feral beast!

I give up her first born to find out.
I give up her first born to find out.
That fucking piece of shit killed her first born,
went about her business for a month, telling her mom
Caylee was with the babysitter, that didn't exist,
while she was at work, for a company she wasn't employed at,
and told her friends Caylee was with her parents,
who hadn't seen or spoke to Caylee in weeks...

Then, when she her lies came out,
She claimed Caylee was kidnapped...

I followed this case from start to finish
On CourtTv message boards...
Near the end of the trial, they shut down the boards...
I threw together an online forum where we could continue

When they announced the verdict, all hell erupted!
Those jurors should be ashamed of themselves...
That kunt ass bitch wasn't even found guilty of neglect!

fault of the prosecution team

if you try a circumstantial case, you have to cross the 'beyond reasonable doubt' standard

the prosecution failed bigly, yes

Demented child murderer, Casey Anthony, is back in the news today spouting some ridiculous Bullshit about police.

After explosive Casey Anthony interview, her father's 'heart hurts'

After reading the story I only have one thing to say: Goddamn, she is SMOKING HOT!! Like fine wine this chick has improved with age!!

Do you think Jodi Arias is hot too?

Jodi Arias is totally hot! That guy she kill just did not know how to obedience Train that crazy bitch. During one of their kink session he should of tied her up then leave the house for 2-3 days.

What's great about Casey and Jodi is I could probably bang either one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back