🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well step up to the line then... Post the pics of your conquests. Let's line em up and compare...
Wow....spoken like a true progressive misogynist. Son, none of the ladies (and they were ladies) that I had the privilege of having in my life were "conquests". And just because I'm challenged by someone who is desperate and horny to see women, I will not degrade them for my ego by posting pictures of them for you to jerk off to.

But I can tell you thing - the ugliest girl I ever slept with is exponentially hotter than either of those two. Seriously - not even close. And could care less if a misogynist nitwit who refers to women as "conquests" believes me or not.
Hey... It's your lie. Make it as big as you want to. Lol!

Patriot, you demented asshole, I am farther right than Mussolini.
Mussolini? The small government, free market advocate, libertarian? :lmao:

The fact that you even think fascism is right-wing shows what an ignorant tool you are and explains why you find really ugly women like Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias "hot".

Just to spare you the humiliation of your next post where you try to make the case that people like Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini were "right-wing": the right believes in small, limited government. Which means the further right you go, government gets smaller and weaker (libertarian, then Sovereign Citizen) until you reach the very end of the spectrum - no government at all (anarchy). That is the polar opposite of fascism which is total government control over the people (totalitarianism).

Go back to your serial killer fantasy now son. Class dismissed.

Patriot, you are a humorless idiot. I am not comparing myself to Mussolini or Hitler. I am pretty far to the right, though. Pity for you that little nuances like humor are lost on you.

I was starting to think that you are a woman. Now I know that you are just an idiot with a Vienna Sausage hanging between your legs. Further, if you, as a man, cannot obtain an erection looking a sexy chick picks them that is your personal problem. Trying to project your issues and hang-ups on the rest of us is asinine.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well step up to the line then... Post the pics of your conquests. Let's line em up and compare...
Wow....spoken like a true progressive misogynist. Son, none of the ladies (and they were ladies) that I had the privilege of having in my life were "conquests". And just because I'm challenged by someone who is desperate and horny to see women, I will not degrade them for my ego by posting pictures of them for you to jerk off to.

But I can tell you thing - the ugliest girl I ever slept with is exponentially hotter than either of those two. Seriously - not even close. And could care less if a misogynist nitwit who refers to women as "conquests" believes me or not.

Patriot is a woman.

Hey... It's your lie. Make it as big as you want to. Lol!

Patriot equates sex with love. He is either a woman or a homo.

Patriot equates sex with love. He is either a woman or a homo.
Spoken like a typical 15 year old who has never experienced either. I've got $10k right here and now that says 'lil Robbie here has never had a single experience outside of his hand.

Which explains why this nitwit considers Casey freaking Anthony and Jodi freaking Arias "hot" :lmao:

Bitch should be rotting away in a jail cell. The prosecution dropped the ball. They should have charged her with 2nd degree murder instead of 1st degree. 1st degree is difficult to convict because you have to prove premeditation. Had they tried her with 2nd degree, it would have been a slam dunk case.

I seriously don't know what's what's with prosecutors in Florida. First Casey Anthony got away and then that fatass Zimmerman got away.
I'm thinking negligent homicide.

The kid was hers.

The kid is dead.

She covered it up.

There was tons of negligence.

Thread has run it's course. When the OP is trolling his own thread and the topic has degenerated into discussions of bang-worthiness...it's time to put it to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back