🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely. Women are always whining about being judged. So along comes someone willing to forgive, and put aside past transgressions, and ignore the stigma society has placed on them; and suddenly that guy, is the bad guy..? Get a grip people. She was aquitted.

Why would physical looks warrant putting aside a stigma of a sociopath who doesn't shed a tear over her murdered child, or murdered boyfriend?
Spoken like a shallow, unforgiving, judgmental person... She was aquitted you know?

Neither woman showed pain over the loss of someone who was of major importance in their life. Sociopaths.
Showed to whom? You? Kinda hard to get a true as on such a thing 3rd hand via TV, while they are fighting for their freedom. You couldn't possibly know.

I study behavioral science and neither lady is normal.
So does every human. You're no expert. Unless you contend hat youve had the chance to personally interview her...?
Yeah... I didn't think so

Last edited:
No, Fuck Head. It is who they are: hot trashy skank-whores that I could get!

So your only chance is with women who are accused of murder?
Anyone, can be accused of anything...

It's not about the accusation and as someone else pointed out in her interview she said she sleeps well at night. How can you sleep well knowing your child was murdered? Knowing your boyfriend was murdered? My sister committed suicide and I still have trouble sleeping whenever I think about it and miss her. Can't imagine if someone close to me was murdered I'd say on an interview I sleep pretty good at night.
Maybe Jesus gave her peace. Would you begrudge someone that?

Show it where she said that.
Prove its not true...

Demented child murderer, Casey Anthony, is back in the news today spouting some ridiculous Bullshit about police.

After explosive Casey Anthony interview, her father's 'heart hurts'

After reading the story I only have one thing to say: Goddamn, she is SMOKING HOT!! Like fine wine this chick has improved with age!!
Son that's a boat load of crazy you don't want to touch no matter how hot she is. Too bad she didn't have a date with old sparky.

No. No no and nononono.
That woman is a vessel of evil, psychopathic ooze that afflicted itself upon an unfortunate family and caused untold grief and harm to this family. Beyond themurder of her own precious lil babe, this piece of rabid animal allowed and took part in her lawyers ccommitting an unforgivable character assassination upon her own father with lies of cover up and worst of all, molestation to save her miserable chicken neck.
She should die in a real bad way. I would be glad to help her with that.
A jury acquitted oj too... they ain't always right.

Except that they are not hot. At all. Like...not even a little. They are the polar opposite of hot.
Yes, they are. Maybe they are not your type. But they are somebody's type.

Wtf is wrong with you? Bang-worthiness is subjective.

I'm seeing a pattern here...
Goddamn, she is SMOKING HOT!! Like fine wine this chick has improved with age!!
Jodi Arias is totally hot!
What's great about Casey and Jodi is I could probably bang either one!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Rob37 gets turned on by really ugly, bat-shit crazy broads who like murder. I thought this fucked up phenomenon was limited to women (like the one's who proposed marriage to Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, and Charles Manson). Rob is the first guy I've ever seen turned on by murderers.

Neither one is that attractive, average at best but what makes them unattractive is the ability to be so uncaring at the loss of another life of someone close to them.

Who cares? I am talking about them being physically attractive, sexual athletes!

Precisely. Women are always whining about being judged. So along comes someone willing to forgive, and put aside past transgressions, and ignore the stigma society has placed on them; and suddenly that guy, is the bad guy..? Get a grip people. She was aquitted.

Why would physical looks warrant putting aside a stigma of a sociopath who doesn't shed a tear over her murdered child, or murdered boyfriend?
Are you a woman?

Rob37 gets turned on by really ugly, bat-shit crazy broads who like murder. I thought this fucked up phenomenon was limited to women (like the one's who proposed marriage to Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, and Charles Manson). Rob is the first guy I've ever seen turned on by murderers.

WTF? Am I speaking hetero and you are speaking something else?

Crazy girls are great in the sack

upload_2017-3-9_10-47-36.jpeg

Anyone, can be accused of anything...

It's not about the accusation and as someone else pointed out in her interview she said she sleeps well at night. How can you sleep well knowing your child was murdered? Knowing your boyfriend was murdered? My sister committed suicide and I still have trouble sleeping whenever I think about it and miss her. Can't imagine if someone close to me was murdered I'd say on an interview I sleep pretty good at night.
Again, who gives a shit? That crap does not matter one bit in Pound Town!

2EAE1FDD-17CA-41D7-9474-9DC7637C1E69-33101-0000226792122BBC_tmp.gif

Spoken like a shallow, unforgiving, judgmental person... She was aquitted you know?

Neither woman showed pain over the loss of someone who was of major importance in their life. Sociopaths.
Showed to whom? You? Kinda hard to get a true as on such a thing 3rd hand via TV, while they are fighting for their freedom. You couldn't possibly know.

So does every human. You're no expert. Unless you contend hat youve had the chance to personally interview her...?
Yeah... I didn't think so
Saying that someone studies behavioral science is the same thing as saying that they are nuts. All of those in that field are nuttier than squirrel shit.

Bitch should be rotting away in a jail cell. The prosecution dropped the ball. They should have charged her with 2nd degree murder instead of 1st degree. 1st degree is difficult to convict because you have to prove premeditation. Had they tried her with 2nd degree, it would have been a slam dunk case.

I seriously don't know what's what's with prosecutors in Florida. First Casey Anthony got away and then that fatass Zimmerman got away.

Me? I'm not the one drooling over two of the ugliest women in America. WTF is wrong with you?!? You need to "subject" yourself to a much hotter class of women.

You must be a progressive, uh? The women on that side of the aisle are so insanely ugly it's the only explanation for how you could possibly find those two attractive.

Bitch should be rotting away in a jail cell. The prosecution dropped the ball. They should have charged her with 2nd degree murder instead of 1st degree. 1st degree is difficult to convict because you have to prove premeditation. Had they tried her with 2nd degree, it would have been a slam dunk case.

I seriously don't know what's what's with prosecutors in Florida. First Casey Anthony got away and then that fatass Zimmerman got away.
What does any of that, have to do with how fuckin' sexy she is?

Me? I'm not the one drooling over two of the ugliest women in America. WTF is wrong with you?!? You need to "subject" yourself to a much hotter class of women.

You must be a progressive, uh? The women on that side of the aisle are so insanely ugly it's the only explanation for how you could possibly find those two attractive.
Well step up to the line then... Post the pics of your conquests. Let's line em up and compare...

Patriot, you demented asshole, I am farther right than Mussolini. Secondly, I am drooling over Abby Huntsman (see other thread), not these 2 skanks. They are 2 super hot skanks though. They are certainly NOT the 2 ugliest women women in the world. If you did not know who Casey is and she came up to you in a bar and put her into hand on your thigh, then you would get a boner, unless you are a queer or dead. Grow up!

Also, if THEY are the ugliest women in the world, then that means you would prefer to bone Hillary Clinton, Liz Warren, Nancy Pelosi, and Maxine Waters.

I will stick with these skanks.

Because killing your own flesh isn't sexy.

Patriot, you demented asshole, I am farther right than Mussolini.
Mussolini? The small government, free market advocate, libertarian? :lmao:

The fact that you even think fascism is right-wing shows what an ignorant tool you are and explains why you find really ugly women like Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias "hot".

Just to spare you the humiliation of your next post where you try to make the case that people like Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini were "right-wing": the right believes in small, limited government. Which means the further right you go, government gets smaller and weaker (libertarian, then Sovereign Citizen) until you reach the very end of the spectrum - no government at all (anarchy). That is the polar opposite of fascism which is total government control over the people (totalitarianism).

Go back to your serial killer fantasy now son. Class dismissed.

Well step up to the line then... Post the pics of your conquests. Let's line em up and compare...
Wow....spoken like a true progressive misogynist. Son, none of the ladies (and they were ladies) that I had the privilege of having in my life were "conquests". And just because I'm challenged by someone who is desperate and horny to see women, I will not degrade them for my ego by posting pictures of them for you to jerk off to.

But I can tell you thing - the ugliest girl I ever slept with is exponentially hotter than either of those two. Seriously - not even close. And could care less if a misogynist nitwit who refers to women as "conquests" believes me or not.

Because killing your own flesh isn't sexy.
Ummm... One can't tell that a person, has killed anyone by the way they look. Do you have some proof that Casey Anthony killed anyone? Because, in florida; a well funded (to the tune of millions of dollars) team of professional investigators, and prosecutors couldn't come up with any.
Your bias has blinded your objectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back