Cat Fight!!

A British supermodel punched a topless female protester after she was grabbed on the catwalk during Paris Fashion Week, but didn’t let the scuffle stop her, saying that she “carried on walking with a bit of sassiness.”

British supermodel punches topless female protester on catwalk | Fox News

:eusa_drool:

:lol:

The protesters were beautiful chicks without tits....I mean nothing....not even bumps. :talk2hand:

On the catwalk dresses fit and look better on slim, tall models. You have to concentrate on the line of the dress and not on the boobs. A model's look is exactly the opposite to that of a stripper. :)

A British supermodel punched a topless female protester after she was grabbed on the catwalk during Paris Fashion Week, but didn’t let the scuffle stop her, saying that she “carried on walking with a bit of sassiness.”

The protesters were beautiful chicks without tits....I mean nothing....not even bumps. :talk2hand:

On the catwalk dresses fit and look better on slim, tall models. You have to concentrate on the line of the dress and not on the boobs. A model's look is exactly the opposite to that of a stripper. :)

I know...I was talking about the protester babes. :eusa_angel:

The protesters were beautiful chicks without tits....I mean nothing....not even bumps.

Was Krystal Ball from MSNBC one of the protesters...

That's because strippers are for heterosexual men. :eusa_angel: :eusa_whistle:

Have you ever dated a model? I was told heterosexual men are very fond of them! :)

Have you ever dated a model? I was told heterosexual men are very fond of them! :)

I'm sure no super model would have me, but I did date my High school mascot. :lol:

Anyway I was just being facetious. I'm sure tons of dudes like the model look. I like serious curves on otherwise fit women.

I did however just read a funny (fictional) book that described the super model look as being a result of the number of gay men in the fashion industry. Thus the reason why so called super models resemble adolecent boys. ("John Dies at the End" I think?)

Skinny women go through 3 phases in their lives....first, in their teens they are "spinettes"....then in their 20' and 30's they are "spinners"....as they reach their 40's if they start to gain unwanted pounds they become "spun outs", which is a racing term for getting turned sideways in a corner. :)

You can tell which men in the audience are gay by who's not recording the femenist titties with their phones.

never liked the "model" or waif look.

i'm a sucker for cuties that have awesome and funny personalities.

They look awful...cadaverous is actually being charitable. They look like they were just rescued after a famine.

Swimsuit model? Sure. (Think: Christie Brinkley, Bo Derek, Farrah Fawcett, Cheryl Teigs, etc.) A stick-insect runway model who looks more like a teenage boy than she does a normal adult woman? Hell, no!

Forum List

Back