Cat Lovers Thread

images

[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]

Bless you Jeri but you did this. YOU saved that baby. No one else.

I think you did have a hand in it, Luddly. As I recall you also made sure to tell me about "bonding with the kitten" which I had not figured in. I did take your advice and carried the little thing with me most everywhere ( although I was not happy about it and mentioned the name Luddly often! ) and I'll be darned if she didn't become the most lovable pet! I am glad I bonded! Lol. I'm sorry she lost her mother and that did motivate me to keep carrying her around.

As I recall I said Bond? What in the heck does that mean? Bond?!! :eek:

Well now, as I recall, it was your idea to take her with you.

OTOH, its hard to have just one kitten alone. They need their sibs and/or mother to teach them to be cats. They can be so neurotic if they grow up alone.

She really is just beautiful and makes me think so much of Skip.

Yes, I had to! She was in the middle of a two lane road with cars flying both ways. She would have been killed. I'm glad we kept her because she has given us alot more joy than we could ever have given her, Luddly. She's a very affectionate lovable cat.

She is lovely, isn't she! She was pretty scruffy when I found her but she grew up to be a real beauty.

( actually when my husband was still in the mode of finding her another home once healthy - I told him you said it would be best for the cat to stay with us because of what it had been through. )

Last edited:
I think you did have a hand in it, Luddly. As I recall you also made sure to tell me about "bonding with the kitten" which I had not figured in. I did take your advice and carried the little thing with me most everywhere ( although I was not happy about it and mentioned the name Luddly often! ) and I'll be darned if she didn't become the most lovable pet! I am glad I bonded! Lol. I'm sorry she lost her mother and that did motivate me to keep carrying her around.

As I recall I said Bond? What in the heck does that mean? Bond?!! :eek:

Well now, as I recall, it was your idea to take her with you.

OTOH, its hard to have just one kitten alone. They need their sibs and/or mother to teach them to be cats. They can be so neurotic if they grow up alone.

She really is just beautiful and makes me think so much of Skip.

Yes, I had to! She was in the middle of a two lane road with cars flying both ways. She would have been killed. I'm glad we kept her because she has given us alot more joy than we could ever have given her, Luddly. She's a very affectionate lovable cat.

She is lovely, isn't she! She was pretty scruffy when I found her but she grew up to be a real beauty.

( actually when my husband was still in the mode of finding her another home once healthy - I told him you said it would be best for the cat to stay with us because of what it had been through. )

I didn't mean "take her with you" from the dangerous situation she was in but that's okay.

I'm just glad she searched for and found you.

Rescued from the woods, "Baby Kitty" now has a forever home

DzrQr.jpg

She loves her new mom!!!
TvHBd.jpg

One could cry for joy for her!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GZlhOaZXng]IMG_1284.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a picture of Oso (Maine coon) wearing a hat....not a happy camper...

P1010884.jpg

Forum List

Back