Cat Lovers Thread

Isis didn't make it. She was looking worse earlier so I took her to the vet. She was in renal failure and her other blood values showed total system shut down. They just called with necropsy results - Her internal organs were bruised and lacerated. She was slowly bleeding to death internally and was probably in extreme pain. I'm glad I didn't wait. Glad she didn't have to suffer any longer.

100_1495_zpsb80aabd3.jpg~original

She looks alot better sitting there than when she was in the middle of the road! Her back left leg got bumped by a dulie truck barreling down the road and I saw her roll like a ball into the middle of the double yellow lines. That is where I found her.

She is just beautiful. You should post the adult photos you sent me.

She also looks very much like my Skip - the Maine coon we had to put down.

Both started out as tiny little fluff balls and became gorgeous adults.

Ya done good rescuing that little girl.

She looks alot better sitting there than when she was in the middle of the road! Her back left leg got bumped by a dulie truck barreling down the road and I saw her roll like a ball into the middle of the double yellow lines. That is where I found her.
1090_zps20762c6f.jpg~original

This is a photo of her now. Luddly helped to save this little life. I had no idea what to feed her and she wouldn't eat what I did try giving her. She was less than a pound. I contacted Luddly and found out what to do and within no time the little thing was eating and looking healthy. I'm very grateful to Luddly for that help. Thank you, Luddly. Elijah Ollie thanks you too! :eusa_angel:

She might not be here had it not been for you telling me what to feed her. I've never had a kitten that small before. I found my other cat at mid size! This one was a real curve ball. Good thing I knew you! No telling how many pets you've saved, Luddly. With your advice, expertise on animals, PLUS the ones you rescued and take in. You're a great person Luddly. You did everything you could to save the cat you rescued and I hope wonderful things come your way for pouring yourself out like that.

* I hope those men get what is coming to them! :mad:

Isis didn't make it. She was looking worse earlier so I took her to the vet. She was in renal failure and her other blood values showed total system shut down. They just called with necropsy results - Her internal organs were bruised and lacerated. She was slowly bleeding to death internally and was probably in extreme pain. I'm glad I didn't wait. Glad she didn't have to suffer any longer.

I'm so sorry to hear this, Luddly. Words escape me, but I do hope they prosecute the bastards that did it to that poor little creature.:mad:

1090_zps20762c6f.jpg~original

This is a photo of her now. Luddly helped to save this little life. I had no idea what to feed her and she wouldn't eat what I did try giving her. She was less than a pound. I contacted Luddly and found out what to do and within no time the little thing was eating and looking healthy. I'm very grateful to Luddly for that help. Thank you, Luddly. Elijah Ollie thanks you too! :eusa_angel:

A beautiful feline, looks like my Sasha. Take good care of her and she will return your love many times over! :eusa_angel:

Oh wow....that is truly sad, but I'm glad that poor cat is no longer experiencing pain. And, I hope they punish the people that did that to her....why people can be so mean is beyond me, hurting a poor innocent animal that didn't do anything to them.......:(

Wow....she does look exactly like the cat I posted....mirror image...:)

I watched this, hoping for a pick me up but those people are totally clueless about how to introduce a new animal to the house. Kitten loose and terrified in the car, front door open when the dog reacts - why would they think its funny to terrify a kitten?

I know....if it had been our Akita that we used to have, she would have killed it.....you can't trust what a dog is going to do around a cat, especially a kitten.

I watched this, hoping for a pick me up but those people are totally clueless about how to introduce a new animal to the house. Kitten loose and terrified in the car, front door open when the dog reacts - why would they think its funny to terrify a kitten?

I know....if it had been our Akita that we used to have, she would have killed it.....you can't trust what a dog is going to do around a cat, especially a kitten.

The people may have meant well but they just had no compassion or understanding of what a small and infant animal would feel in that situation.

I've said before that I judge some things by whether or not it would be okay to do it to a puppy or kitten. Greased pig contests, calf roping - if that were done to a kitten or puppy, people would n't stand for it.

But then you see this -

She might not be here had it not been for you telling me what to feed her. I've never had a kitten that small before. I found my other cat at mid size! This one was a real curve ball. Good thing I knew you! No telling how many pets you've saved, Luddly. With your advice, expertise on animals, PLUS the ones you rescued and take in. You're a great person Luddly. You did everything you could to save the cat you rescued and I hope wonderful things come your way for pouring yourself out like that.

[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]

Bless you Jeri but you did this. YOU saved that baby. No one else.

Oh wow....that is truly sad, but I'm glad that poor cat is no longer experiencing pain. And, I hope they punish the people that did that to her....why people can be so mean is beyond me, hurting a poor innocent animal that didn't do anything to them.......:(

I feel it was destiny for Luddly to be the last person on earth to care for that precious wounded animal. That little cat got the very best and died feeling safe and loved. That was a greater healing than the physical injury. imo. She was at peace and at rest before she passed on. It is a comfort to know that.

I think you did have a hand in it, Luddly. As I recall you also made sure to tell me about "bonding with the kitten" which I had not figured in. I did take your advice and carried the little thing with me most everywhere ( although I was not happy about it and mentioned the name Luddly often! ) and I'll be darned if she didn't become the most lovable pet! I am glad I bonded! Lol. I'm sorry she lost her mother and that did motivate me to keep carrying her around.

As I recall I said Bond? What in the heck does that mean? Bond?!! :eek:

I think you did have a hand in it, Luddly. As I recall you also made sure to tell me about "bonding with the kitten" which I had not figured in. I did take your advice and carried the little thing with me most everywhere ( although I was not happy about it and mentioned the name Luddly often! ) and I'll be darned if she didn't become the most lovable pet! I am glad I bonded! Lol. I'm sorry she lost her mother and that did motivate me to keep carrying her around.

As I recall I said Bond? What in the heck does that mean? Bond?!! :eek:

Well now, as I recall, it was your idea to take her with you.

OTOH, its hard to have just one kitten alone. They need their sibs and/or mother to teach them to be cats. They can be so neurotic if they grow up alone.

She really is just beautiful and makes me think so much of Skip.

sleepy-kittens.jpg

It's getting close to mine too.

Oh, too bad. It's so sad. Poor little thing. I hope those who did this to her are prosecuted. Poor little girl. Thank you for letting us know.:(

Forum List

Back