Cat Lovers Thread

tumblr_n231bfncK71qjev1to1_500.jpg

If I didn't have too many cats already I would buy one of these Prussian cats, they are so beautiful...

221russianbluelayingdown.ashx

If I didn't have too many cats already I would buy one of these Prussian cats, they are so beautiful...

Looks like my first cat, Samantha. She was a cool cat and a kitten
machine!
Right now I'm in mourning of my "little girl" , we had over 21 years to create a very deep bond. I had to put her down on Wednesday. I've been lost every since.

Sydney October 26, 1992 - March 19, 2014. She's gone but not from my broken heart.

Attachments

• $c964451930b7__1289164344000.jpg
    $c964451930b7__1289164344000.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 43

machine!
Right now I'm in mourning of my "little girl" , we had over 21 years to create a very deep bond. I had to put her down on Wednesday. I've been lost every since.

Sydney October 26, 1992 - March 19, 2014. She's gone but not from my broken heart

:smiliehug:

machine!

Sydney October 26, 1992 - March 19, 2014. She's gone but not from my broken heart.

So sorry to hear that. I know how hard that is. Our Maine Coon "Oso" was with us 16 years. Was in very bad state during Christmas 2012, and we were planning to go away for Christmas. I was so afraid he would die before we got back, but low and behold, he was still alive when we got back, and then died that very night. My husband buried him before I even woke up, and it was the first thing I asked that morning....how's Oso....then he had to tell me. We miss him very much, and I know you miss Sydney, too.

This is another reason why older shelter cats make wonderful companions. They KNOW.

“My roommate adopted an 8 year old cat from a shelter and he refuses to stop cuddling her.” (via reddit) “She adopted him from the county animal control and he had been there for 3 weeks. I think their policy was to euthanize after 6 weeks,” she added.

8 year old cat refuses to stop cuddling his human who adopted him from the shelter.​
fhqgU5z.jpg

This is another reason why older shelter cats make wonderful companions. They KNOW.

“My roommate adopted an 8 year old cat from a shelter and he refuses to stop cuddling her.” (via reddit) “She adopted him from the county animal control and he had been there for 3 weeks. I think their policy was to euthanize after 6 weeks,” she added.

8 year old cat refuses to stop cuddling his human who adopted him from the shelter.​
fhqgU5z.jpg
They probably do.....they've been known to predict resident's near death in some nursing homes, so maybe they have a 6th sense about their own.....?

Recently the big news online was of Oscar, a cat that predicts death by curling up on a bed near a resident. Yes, I can honestly say this is a fact, although I have never met Oscar. I have met the cats that live in the nursing home where I have worked for a long time. Here a cat predicts death by curling up on a bed near a resident as well. In fact, we have five cats that predict death.
Cats that Live in Nursing Homes Around the Country - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHP60sKuClc]Play Time[/ame]

Kittens will be kittens.

Forum List

Back