Cat Lovers Thread

I am indifferent to your suffering. Feed me.

l-1827.jpg

New kitty showed up today. Grey and white shorthair boy (a lot like that kitten two posts up), about 12 months old I'm guessing. He's very long, being he can stand up and look over the kitchen table, but still skinny. He'll be a big boy when he fills out. Very friendly. With me, at least. He does this cute thing of crying like a baby at me when he's hungry, which is often.

My other two cats are not happy. New boy is not neutered, which makes him the enemy. I've kept them segregated so far, first behind doors, then with new boy inside a kennel cage. My girl hissed and growled at him, and he backed away. My older boy got up in his face and yowled for a while. That's right kids, get it all out of your system. Right now the old cats are shut outside, so new boy can explore. He's using the litter box, score!

He goes in for neutering and vaccination tomorrow morning. That should calm things down a lot.

Oh, I call him Franklin. Just because. It just came to me. "You, you're Franklin."

How neat....I love kittens. Hubby says we're not replacing any of ours when they go....but I love kittens.

Forum List

Back