Cat Lovers Thread

06c17794.jpg

Ya gotta watch this killer! Make sure to have the sound turned on, this guy is not only vicious, he's verbal!

Do Yourself A Favor And Watch This Kitten Attack A Ceramic Cat

That is so cute. I have a ceramic cat, and other than just looking at him, my cats don't seem to think he's real.

That reminds me of a time I was watching a documentary on domestic cats on PBS. My cat was on the sofa with me. There were lots of domestic cats shown doing what cats do and meowing, etc. My cat sat up and watched intently. After a while, he got down and walked over to the TV and patted the screen, sniffing it, etc. Then he walked around to the back of the TV looking for those cats. Eventually he just gave up and walked off.

Another cat, another time, when I lived in an apartment on the ground floor that had a floor to ceiling picture window. The window looked out on a grassy area and toward the fence of the house next door, where another cat lived. That cat would come over and stand outside our picture window, and the two cats would fight through the window, hissing and growling and hitting the window at the other cat. Too funny.

The first cat I mentioned, the one watching TV with me, he had a girlfriend. She lived next door. She would come over and they would just sit across from each other. He'd pretend he was disinterested. I'd find them out in the yard, each sitting in a flower bed, in the dirt, separate flower beds across from each other, just sitting in silence, but he'd be looking away as if she didn't exist. She'd sit there patiently looking at him. I think he liked her, afterall he didn't chase her away, but he refused to show he liked her or was interested in her at all. Males!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back