Cat Lovers Thread

tumblr_n2diidIRke1t475dao1_500.jpg

Here I salute my buddy Max, missing in action and presumed dead. The photo below shows him at his prime, a 13-pound blue-eyed purring teddy bear. He was already a big fella when he wandered over to live with me. Well, sort of live with me. He always preferred to be outside, even in winter, and he'd often go walkabout, vanishing for couple days at a time.

He was at least 15 years old, maybe older. His age was showing, his health declining fast, with him all gaunt and wobbly. A week ago, he didn't show for breakfast, and I haven't found any sign of him since. I'd guess he either decided to find a private spot to do his dying, or a fox or coyote gave him a mercy killing.

So, I'm not putting out the missing cat posters. He had a good long life, and left it on his own terms. I'm just referring to him as "on eternal walkabout".

Here I salute my buddy Max, missing in action and presumed dead. The photo below shows him at his prime, a 13-pound blue-eyed purring teddy bear. He was already a big fella when he wandered over to live with me. Well, sort of live with me. He always preferred to be outside, even in winter, and he'd often go walkabout, vanishing for couple days at a time.

He was at least 15 years old, maybe older. His age was showing, his health declining fast, with him all gaunt and wobbly. A week ago, he didn't show for breakfast, and I haven't found any sign of him since. I'd guess he either decided to find a private spot to do his dying, or a fox or coyote gave him a mercy killing.

So, I'm not putting out the missing cat posters. He had a good long life, and left it on his own terms. I'm just referring to him as "on eternal walkabout".

Awww, that's sad. I hope he died peacefully. He was beautiful in his prime...and I'm sure he lived the life he liked. Thanks for sharing....:)

[ame=http://youtu.be/POiV2ndo-Tk]Whack a kitty . Funny Cats - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

There was a post between yours and mine. It's gone now. Thank goodness... or whoever it was. :D

Relaxed-cat.jpg

There was a post between yours and mine. It's gone now. Thank goodness... or whoever it was. :D

Relaxed-cat.jpg

I must have missed it....must not have been a very good post, thank goodness I missed it....:D

Forum List

Back