Cat Lovers Thread

images

Here is Freakyfritz hiding in a grocery bag, and Dolly wondering what she is doing in there!:eek:

P1010906_zps340a5094.jpg

They are so cute, and the one outside of the bag has some unusual markings with the orange? Cool cat! :)

We got her at the shelter, and they had her down as a "Calico", but she's a tabby with rare markings of yellow mixed with the gray. We have a Calico, and Dolly is not a Calico.

Here is Freakyfritz hiding in a grocery bag, and Dolly wondering what she is doing in there!:eek:

P1010906_zps340a5094.jpg

They are so cute, and the one outside of the bag has some unusual markings with the orange? Cool cat! :)

We got her at the shelter, and they had her down as a "Calico", but she's a tabby with rare markings of yellow mixed with the gray. We have a Calico, and Dolly is not a Calico.

Yes, she looks like a mixture of an orange and a gray tabby to me too. Pretty markings though. I like when they have unusual markings.

Yes, she looks like a mixture of an orange and a gray tabby to me too. Pretty markings though. I like when they have unusual markings.

Freakyfritz (my name for our son's cat which we are taking back to him in Ca next month, and who he named Snicklefritz) is a gray tabby, and has some beautiful markings. Here, she blends with the bedspread.

This is Freaky.

P1010822.jpg

Forum List

Back