Cat Lovers Thread

^ :lol:

Yep

cats_in_laundry.img_assist_custom.jpg

What is it with cats and a basket full of clean laundry?

I think to them, it's just another box.

They'll desert their box for fresh, warm, clean laundry. Most of my clothes have cat hairs on them...the hair is still attached to the cats, mostly.

If you want to know where the cats are, get hot laundry out of the dryer.

Or make the bed.

No matter how old, they love to "help" make the bed.

Why is it that a cat, when it has muddy paws, can take about ten seconds to transform into a bloody centipede, cover the floor with wet paw marks, then transform back into a feline as you return with a towel?! :mad:

Our cat Dolly broke a beautiful crystal ash tray that we've had (and have never used) for more than 30 years.....he was either being chased by another of our cats or chasing the other cat and ran up our TV table where the ash tray has been for several years. It bothered me a bit, but not enough to get after her....we just put it in the trash and vacuumed up the pieces of glass....she didn't do it on purpose.

Awww, quit posting such cute kittens....I'm going to end up getting another one and it's going to be your fault.

:lol:

Clearly you want another one and they sure don't eat much.

image.jpg

Why is it that a cat, when it has muddy paws, can take about ten seconds to transform into a bloody centipede, cover the floor with wet paw marks, then transform back into a feline as you return with a towel?! :mad:

Our cat Dolly broke a beautiful crystal ash tray that we've had (and have never used) for more than 30 years.....he was either being chased by another of our cats or chasing the other cat and ran up our TV table where the ash tray has been for several years. It bothered me a bit, but not enough to get after her....we just put it in the trash and vacuumed up the pieces of glass....she didn't do it on purpose.

And there are the 'cat moments' of insanity

momentsl.gif

article-2275887-1755A3E8000005DC-20_634x704.jpg

Caffrey, the amazing moggie who survives on two legs... and they're both on the same side!

Link

Another wow of a different kind. :eek:

Forum List

Back