Cat Lovers Thread

One of my cats seems to think I am a trampoline. I am absolutely not happy with this development!

You know you love it.....:D

At one time I had two cats. In the bedroom, the bed was in the middle of the room with a dresser on one side wall and the ironing board on the other side wall. In the morning, when the cats wanted to go outside, they would do a 'flying acrobatic act.' One would jump from the ironing board to the bed to the dresser while the other would jump from the dresser to the bed to the ironing board - and repeat over and over. I would have cats flying back and forth across me, with each landing on or near me as they crossed the room. I was young then and slept through as much as I could, but, of course, eventually I had to get up and let them outside. :lol:

Last edited:
346179-8315-12.jpg

I've never 'loved' cats, as they appear to lack the loyalty I appreciate in dogs, but I don't hate them, either.

My company's based just besides a very large, commercially-owned farm, and thus we're visited by the huge number of farm cats whose breeding has gone unchecked and has got out of control. And they all seem to love me. Most of the time it doesn't bother me, and sometimes when I'm at my desk I'll feel a cat rubbing itself up against my boot, which I'll gently scoop up and toss out the door.

The biggest problem I have with them is when they're kittens they like to explore, and in my yard there's a lot for a curious little cat to poke their noses around. About a year ago I was contracted to demolish an old warehouse that had been turned into a sorting office for TNT (a privately-owned Dutch mail service) that had been found to contain asbestos. Anyway, one evening I loaded the excavator onto the flatbed trailer for the following morning. When we got to the job the next morning, I went to get into the machine's cab, and there was a kitten sleeping on the seat. Great, I thought. What am I going to do now? Fuck, I thought. So I threw him out. The building I was pulling down was supported by a re-enforced concrete frame, and I was using a hydraulic attachment to break the concrete. There was a lot of dust and noise, yet this little kitten just sat there, staring at me. 'Ah', I thought, he's lost, so I let him hop back into the cab, which he did, and then went to sleep, sleeping soundly through all the noise around him. When I took the machine back to the yard, he hopped out and went back to his brothers and sisters, as if nothing had happened.

^
Yep, that's a cat. Nothing had happened.

They take things as they come.

indiana-jones-cat-2.jpg

Unexpected_hero_does_not__paws__for_a__m_1606420000_4728947_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

[ame=http://youtu.be/4KSo72izj1k]Cat saves boy from dog attack in Southwest Bakersfield - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back