Zone1 Catholic and Christian is no contradiction

do you agree?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
LDS AND JW's ARE NOT SAVED.
No one should ever forget--nor doubt--the power of the Holy Spirit. What should be remembered is God's love.
Are Mormons Christians?
Yes.

You do know that I am waiting with great anticipation for you to find pages upon pages to cut from somewhere and paste here to inform us how none of the Apostles were actual followers of Christ. Have you ever considered seeing any of us through the love God has for all his children?

No one should ever forget--nor doubt--the power of the Holy Spirit. What should be remembered is God's love.

Yes.

You do know that I am waiting with great anticipation for you to find pages upon pages to cut from somewhere and paste here to inform us how none of the Apostles were actual followers of Christ. Have you ever considered seeing any of us through the love God has for all his children?
if they follow the jw's and sda's they are not saved because they follow a different doctrine.

Galatians 1:8 - King James Bible

1706590607943.png
kingjamesbibleonline.org
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org › Galatians-1-8

Galatians 1:8 KJV: But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Yes.

so someone who thinks they themselves can become gods are saved? or those who think satan is jesus; brother are saved? Because that is the doctrine they teach.

Yes.

you have been warned time and time again that there is only one way, through Jesus to the Father. Jesus; own words. You think YOU know better? lol

if they follow the jw's and sda's they are not saved because they follow a different doctrine.
And yet some doctrines they follow are the same. God reads hearts, not report cards issued by human judgment.

so someone who thinks they themselves can become gods are saved? or those who think satan is jesus; brother are saved? Because that is the doctrine they teach.
As God hugs them, he can advise them how poorly they did on the human judgment test. Again, God reads our hearts. Is any member of the LDS faith going to tell God not becoming God themselves is a deal breaker?

Perhaps preparing oneself to become a God is not the worst thing a person can do....I've never heard anyone of the LDS faith say they were going to overthrow God.

you have been warned time and time again that there is only one way, through Jesus to the Father. Jesus; own words. You think YOU know better? lol
And you don't believe the Holy Spirit can/will guide them to--and through--the Word?

they dont have the Spirit. they are not saved.
The Spirit blows where it wills, not where someone's interpretation of the Bible tells it to go or where not to go. Remember the story of Nineveh? These were not among God's Chosen people. In fact, they weren't even friendly with them. Yet, God sent them a prophet. I wonder how many Jews told Jonah, "You can't go there! They're not Chosen!" In fact, what happened to Jonah when he basically told God he wasn't going to go there because they were not of the Chosen?

The Spirit blows where it wills, not where someone's interpretation of the Bible tells it to go or where not to go. Remember the story of Nineveh? These were not among God's Chosen people. In fact, they weren't even friendly with them. Yet, God sent them a prophet. I wonder how many Jews told Jonah, "You can't go there! They're not Chosen!" In fact, what happened to Jonah when he basically told God he wasn't going to go there because they were not of the Chosen?
The Holy Spirit only fills believers

Truth

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1706594671561.jpg
    FB_IMG_1706594671561.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1

Forum List

Back