🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cavuto gets death threats after suggesting viewers get shots

Death threats for a voluntary action is justified because people like to threaten people with death, it's not about the actual vaccine shot.

Anytime someone speaks up about something we get news stories about people getting death threats but oddly, they never die.

People like to rant.

1635690746285.png

If he's that immunocompromised why isn't he working from his home?

They do have these things called the internet and videoconferencing where he can stay in a nice sterile environment called his home if he turns it into a clean room.

Does he realize that dogs, cats, rats, bats, lions, tigers, bears, and all the other little critters of the world can be infected with COVID also?

A little common sense goes a long way.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 558561

If he's that immunocompromised why isn't he working from his home?

Does he realize that dogs, cats, rats, bats, lions, tigers, bears, and all the other little critters of the world can be infected with COVID also?

A little common sense goes a long way.

*****SMILE*****

Fox news has mandated vaccination for all employees.

Kinda blows yer mind, don't it?

No, it hasn't.

Not according to its own employees.

You're lying.

Well, actually, you're probably just stupid enough to not verify your spew and just smart enough to regurgitate what you read on the Kos or wherever.

The company does not mandate vaccination for all employees.

Those who don't choose to consume the product are taking the tests instead.

Here is the anti-vax MAGA world doing what they do best....Bully...Intimidate....and Lie.
the "pro" vaxers do much of the same.....especially the bullying and intimidation.....

Worse, in fact. Much worse.

How many credible stories are there of being threatened with, or actually experiencing, losing their jobs, or being denied access to public accommodations, or otherwise being discriminated against for being “vaxed”?

If those who advocate the use of unjustifiable coercion to compel people to submit to being used as Guinea pigs for risky medical experiments are feeling threatened as a consequence of any pushback that they are getting for it, I am not going to shed one tear for them. They fully deserve much, much worse.

View attachment 558568

I don't see a link to prove what you've posted.

*****SMILE*****

It's only been discussed here a thousand times but here ya go.

I'm not in the habit of doing homework for lazy people so you should feel privileged.

No, it hasn't.

You're lying.

Well, actually, you're probably just stupid enough to not verify your spew and just smart enough to regurgitate what you read on the Kos or wherever.

Yet Kevin Lord, executive vice president of human resources at Fox News parent Fox Corp., said in a memo this week the company will be requiring all unvaccinated employees to be tested each day — not just once a week — in order to work in company facilities. The policy was first reported by CNN.

If you work for Fox, you get vaccinated or you have to undergo testing every day.

Making employees get tested everyday pretty much means that they are going to get vaccinated. Maybe the test has improved, but I wouldnt' want to get tested every day.

People "get death threats" for saying Merry Christmas or asking for peace on earth. Is this supposed to be a broad indictment of any group of people? I've had the vaccinated wish me a quick and swift death for NOT being vaccinated. Some giddy about the prospect, because, you know, I "deserve it".

There are people in this world who are crazy and have a low threshold without a filter for sharing these thoughts. Or, it could be one person spoofing multiple IP addresses and different email addresses. Maybe check the use history of the addresses and date of creation before this become a story.

No, it hasn't.

You're lying.

Link

It's only been discussed here a thousand times but here ya go.

I'm not in the habit of doing homework for lazy people so you should feel privileged.

1635692925046.png

They're not demanding their employees be vaccinated.

They want to know a persons vaccination status, which is a HIPPA violation, idiot.

Learn to read.

*****SMILE*****

Link

Which is precisely as I referenced.

''...the company will be requiring all unvaccinated employees to be tested each day.''

You said....

You lied.

Do you even read the spew you link?

Forum List

Back