🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cavuto gets death threats after suggesting viewers get shots

View attachment 558590
They're not demanding their employees be vaccinated.

They want to know a persons vaccination status, which is a HIPPA violation, idiot.

Learn to read.

*****SMILE*****

:)

That cat clearly didn't even read his own link.

He literally tried to defend a blatant lie with a link that proved that he was blatantly lying.

About as sharp as a marble, that one. Gosh.

And that's not even taking into consideration the blatant lie of the op. No place in the article was it mentioned that anyone made death threats against the man.

These people have no shame. lolol. None.

Last edited:
That's a mandate. Get over it.

Dude, you are out there. Seriously. You got issues.

Get out of the basement for a while. You're living in a fantasy reality.

You literally just told a blatant lie.

Then you tried to support your blatant lie with a link that proved you were blatantly lying. Did you even read it?

You did that even after I'd already provided you with a link demonstrating that you were not correct.

You're weird, man.

Are you working off a script or something? You have to be. Nobody's that fukin dumb to get that tripped up in their own bullshit. Update the links in your script, bro. Or something. Jiminy Crickets!

Last edited:
I will say this, though. At least the Chinese, Russian and Israeli troll farms are putting out competent trolls, worthy of ones serious attention.

Shit. We can't even produce competent trolls over here. What the actual heck. lol.

He probably did not expect his fans to turn on him, with some detractors hoping the host dies of COVID-19 after he pleaded with the audience to get vaccinated.

Fans disagreeing is not the same as death threats. There is nothing in the posted article about detractors hoping the host dies. You are just as disingenuous as the OP.

From the piece...

"Cavuto has multiple sclerosis, underwent triple bypass heart surgery in 2016 and is in remission from stage 4 Hodgkin's lymphoma. He said his doctors told him he would be in a "far more dire situation" without the vaccine. "I'm surviving this because I did" get vaccinated, he said."

So, yes. ''You're not dead, for now'' seems very appropriate given the circumstances of his poor health. He should be thankful.

MAGA uses the trump playbook. They spin even the most obvious facts until they appear to be lies. Then they take lies and spin until they appear truth Donald has perfected the treasonous technique.

Well...he probably learned it from Putin.....his wife.

Here is the anti-vax MAGA world doing what they do best....Bully...Intimidate....and Lie.
Even as all the Left does is bully, intimidate and lie. Tell us Jim, are all the children, workers in NYC, Blacks, military and hospital workers all MAGA people? How many balloons of helium did you inhale today? Is it the MAGA people telling others they don't deserve to work, eat, or live unless they get the Brandon vaccine?

Forum List

Back