CBO: Poor Americans would lose billions under GOP tax plan

Q
The stupidity of the left never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think they cannot possibly get any more ignorant, more naive, or more blind, they push the stupidity envelope.

opposed to Trump adding $1.7 trillion dollars to the national debt and RW's licking his ass for doing it ?

yeah, the left is stupid as hell.

Just look at the posts in this thread. It’s proof positive that liberals are pushing the boundaries of stupidity.
absolutely correct, its neo-liberalism.

and the cbo is spot on.
except they can’t say what the revenues will be! Right?

How can the poor lose $Billions. Most barely pay any taxes. It's the Middle Class that pays for everything. Both the very rich and the very poor receive the bulk of Government freebies. They're both very well taken care of. Now it's time to help out our Middle Class.

The stupidity of the left never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think they cannot possibly get any more ignorant, more naive, or more blind, they push the stupidity envelope.

opposed to Trump adding $1.7 trillion dollars to the national debt and RW's licking his ass for doing it ?

Just look at the posts in this thread. It’s proof positive that liberals are pushing the boundaries of stupidity.

They don't think it's stupidity. They seriously believe they are smart

Is the added debt not a concern for you? It's already over $20 trillion.

Is the added debt not a concern for you? It's already over $20 trillion.

Of course it’s a concern, but it’s really irrelevant to this thread.

This is largely because the legislation would eliminate the individual mandate, which requires nearly all Americans to get health insurance or pay a penalty. This would result in 13 million fewer people having coverage in 2027, the CBO found.

If 13 million people decide not to purchase health insurance its Trump's fault?

because you're an idiot is it Trumps fault ?

A record number of Americans have signed up for Obamacare in the first few days of open enrollment — despite White House cuts to outreach and promotion.

More than 200,000 people signed up Nov. 1, a Trump administration source told The Hill, which first reported on the surge.

That’s double the 100,000 who signed up on the first day of enrollment a year ago.

Web traffic to the healthcare.gov site that enrolls people in the Affordable Care Act also set a new record. Roughly 1 million visitors browsed the site, compared to 750,000 on Nov. 1 a year ago, The Hill said.

You said 13 million fewer people would have coverage due to elimination of the individual mandate. That means 13 million people would make a personal decision not to purchase health insurance because they are no longer forced to purchase health insurance by government. That's their personal decision, its not Trump's fault if they decide on their own not to purchase health insurance.

Didn't you spell "exceeded the boundaries" wrong? ;)

If 13 million people decide not to purchase health insurance its Trump's fault?

Hey, if you want to have 13 million people hit the emergency room when they need a $100-200 thousand dollar surgery .. fine by me. But don't whine when your rates go absolutely sky high and rural hospitals continue to shut down because they can only take so many welfare cases.

Remember too, that the IM was originally a Heritage Foundation idea!

How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Promoted the Individual Mandate

Heritage Rewrites History

If you libwits did a better job on Obamacare you wouldn't have to FORCE people to buy it, they would want to buy it and no government mandate would be required in the first place. Americans don't like to be told what to do, its not surprising they tell you libs to eat shit.

How are the poor going to lose money if they are no longer forced to buy something?

:lmao:

I just heard the moron say tax cuts will cost him a fortune and saps like blues will believe everything the liar says

Well, trickle-down failed - so Republicans will now try "trickle-UP"

This is largely because the legislation would eliminate the individual mandate, which requires nearly all Americans to get health insurance or pay a penalty. This would result in 13 million fewer people having coverage in 2027, the CBO found.

Many of the folks who would forgo coverage would have lower or moderate incomes and would have qualified for Medicaid or federal help paying their premiums or out-of-pocket health expenses, CBO found.

Those earning less than $40,000 a year would be worse off in 2025, when the bill's provisions would mostly be in effect, according to the report released Sunday. On the flip side, those with higher incomes would enjoy tax breaks.​

Poor Americans would lose billions under Senate GOP tax bill

This makes no sense... so, not being forced to buy something costs one money? They lose taxpayer assistance? Nobody helps me out with my premiums or deductibles. As to your last comment, do they explain why?

Many of the folks who would forgo coverage would have lower or moderate incomes and would have qualified for Medicaid or federal help paying their premiums or out-of-pocket health expenses, CBO found.

Those earning less than $40,000 a year would be worse off in 2025, when the bill's provisions would mostly be in effect, according to the report released Sunday. On the flip side, those with higher incomes would enjoy tax breaks.​

Do you notice how the trumptards who will suffer most under this plan think it's funny?

I just heard the moron say tax cuts will cost him a fortune and saps like blues will believe everything the liar says

I'm in the 3% so this tax reform bill will most likely cost me money. I'll be footing even more of the bill for the moochers and deadbeats.

Anyone poor enough to qualify for taxpayer assisted health insurance qualifies for Medicaid. The ACA was scam from day 1.

Obamacare is just a wealth redistribution scheme, it also grows the size of government so for your average liberal its a double win.

Notice not one of these people have addressed any of the questions posed. Jillian's response is limited to tagging you with smiley faces.

Anyone poor enough to qualify for taxpayer assisted health insurance qualifies for Medicaid. The ACA was scam from day 1.

Obamacare is just a wealth redistribution scheme, it also grows the size of government so for your average liberal its a double win.

Notice not one of these people have addressed any of the questions posed. Jillian's response is limited to tagging you with smiley faces.

Liberals are butthurt sore losers. Back to the topic, here's a red flag, did you know that the GOP Obamacare repeal and replace bills preserve almost every single Obamacare tax increase? The lone exception that I'm aware of us the tax on prosthetics. So I'm like wait, you GOP fuckers are keeping all the Dem tax increases how is that getting rid of Obamacare??? DC is full of snakes.

Do you notice how the trumptards who will suffer most under this plan think it's funny?

Keeping more of my money isn't suffering

Keeping more of my money isn't suffering

The Wall Street Journal has already accused Dem's of lying about this tax reform bill. It reduces corporate taxes and if anything is going to piss off your average liberal its reducing corporate taxes their mortal enemy.

Forum List

Back