CBO Report says Immigration Bill will lower deficit

CBO: Immigration bill would decrease deficit by $197 billion over 10 years - First Read

So much for the Republican Fairy Tale that immigrants add to the deficit.

Let's pass another Bill to build that fence, and still do nothing. ;)

Laws matter, right? Except when Statist's have a contrary agenda. ;)

Let's just tell everyone what we think they want to hear, that has worked until now. :lol: :lmao:

Yeah, we will make the Immigrants pay for the invisable fence. ;) :cuckoo:

No .... really..... It's there..... you just don't believe in it hard enough to see it;) :eusa_whistle:

Sort of reminds me of the old joke.....
Hey, Gomer, that's not my belly button! :eek:
Hey, Cindy, that's not my finger, either. ;)

You just keep believing Smilodonfatalis, Remind me though, how many times have we already paid for this elusive fence? Why should anyone expect the outcome be any different this time? :cuckoo:

You can get a legion of children to build a wall better and faster than our government does.

:lol:

And the average child has way more common sense than government. Maybe because they don't have a radical agenda.

It's unemployed and aging Republicans that add to the deficit.

Wrong. It is politicians, Republican and Democrat alike, most of whom have never had real jobs that are adding to the deficit. Oh, and don't be so quick to single out Republicans, it is Obama and Democrats who have made trillion the new billion.

No, you mean re-educated, don't you? Typical leftist mentality like Hitler, Stalin and Pot.

Maybe we wouldn't need all these immigrants if Democrats weren't trying to buy votes with entitlements and handouts, which make many Americans have no motivation to work and achieve those degrees and jobs you speak of. Why work hard when Democrats give all these handouts.

Wall Street big shots love Obama! So much so, they dumped funding Hillary's primary campaign for Obama, because they knew they had their puppet in Obama.

You can bet, if Gore had been president, that's tens of thousands of Americans not dead or maimed, no tax cuts for the rich, no deficit, no.......well, you get the picture.

You can bet if Gore was president, we would have seen trillion before Obama became president.

First, they were never educated.

Given the profound ignorance of this reply, and all of your posts, you are the one who is not educated. Maybe you should stop drinking the Haterade

The only "entitlements and handouts" I know are tax cuts for the rich and corporate subsidies. And Remember, Republicans had to use reconciliation TWICE to pass the Bush Tax cuts. It's why they only were supposed to last 10 years. And why did Obama extend them you ask?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

And that from the right wing Christian Science Monitor.

On the first passing of the tax cuts, 12 Democrat senators joined with Republicans on the cuts. The only sellout Republican, no surprise...John McShame. Don't be acting like only Republicans have used this. Democrats have, too, like with Obamacare. Also, it is most interesting you claim you only know of your view of handouts, then you post a link in a clash between Republicans and Democrat in which Democrats want to extend one of their prize handouts...welfare which they use to buy votes.

Forum List

Back