🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC changes mask guidance just before Biden’s SOTU address

They are following the science…the political science.

1646080260314.png

I go for a run almost daily on a trail near my home that goes through the woods…a 12 foot wide path…

I see people walking ALONE IN THE WOODS WITH A MASK ON ALL THE TIME. :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:
My wife says she actually likes to wear the mask outside during the last month or two--it keeps her face warm. LOL

They are following the science…the political science.

Just time after time after time we are treated by our government as if we are brainwashed sheep.

Look. The thinkers here, you included, stated18 months ago and every single day since then, that as midterms approached then Covid strangulation would wane. Democrats may soon mandate that we all French Kiss to virtue signal how good things are and how confident we feel.
80% of Americans were bamboozled into fear but that’s down to 40% now with the CDC constantly revising its figures downward and libbies crying it ain’t so. Americans see that and have finally absorbed what it means. Democrats will be stunned come November because they have chased away 25% of their former supporters.

Such blatant and overt manipulation
We have never for one moment been in a situation of “probably catching it” and “probably dying if catch it”. Yet it was played like that. Now Joke Briben and his minions in need of re-election need to emerge and they may actually permit us to emerge with them the Nazi fucks that they are.

Such blatant and overt manipulation
We have never for one moment been in a situation of “probably catching it” and “probably dying if catch it”. Yet it was played like that. Now Joke Briben and his minions in need of re-election need to emerge and they may actually permit us to emerge with them the Nazi fucks that they are.
Everything that has come out of the CDC or Fauci or the vegetable's mouth has been "woulda, coulda, shoulda" for two solid years. The populace of the world is easily manipulated.

Everything that has come out of the CDC or Fauci or the vegetable's mouth has been "woulda, coulda, shoulda" for two solid years. The populace of the world is easily manipulated.
It has stunned me mightily how mathematically ignorant and easily frightened Most Americans are.
It’s nauseating to see people driving by themselves with a mask on or being outside by themself with one on. It’s contrary to human existence

Forum List

Back