🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC lowering childrens early speech standards

th

From the article:

"Before, the milestone guidelines said that at 24 months, or two years of age, a child should be able to say more than 50 words. This milestone has been pushed back to 30 months."

The real problem are the masking as well as the ineffectual pre-K teaching that children endure nowadays.

When I was a kid, not only did my parents and other relatives and friends speak to me so I could learn- I watched educational programs like the 3 Stooges on TV. Helped me see various careers from pharmacist to plumber to iceman, and start to determine what I wanted to do.

Good god, literally the first sentence of the article answers that question. w t f is wrong with you
I'm glad to see that you acknowledge the results of lefty mask policies. I knew you would need to evade somehow, but I figured it would be evading acknowledging that children are no longer able to reach the previously attainable milestones. I'm glad you recognize and acknowledge the effects of mask mandates on children.

Why did the cdc quietly lower the standards?
I am not your mommy. This is your book report.

Maybe, try reading your own article.
Then, maybe follow the links in the article or go to the CDC site.

It's all explained very clearly. Good luck!

Why is CDC lowering early speech standards for children?

It's because of the masks. A child can't learn to speak properly if he or she can't see the face of the person who's talking to them. The CDC caused this with their mask mandates, it's surprising they don't have a clue why children aren't learning to speak.

Masks in class -- how damaging to child development?.

Forum List

Back