CDC: You Can Give—But Can’t Get—Ebola on a Bus

Your problem is that you cant differentiate the act of sitting............... with the act of sitting and ALSO getting fluid on/inside of you.

One doesn't exclude the other.

You just said you wouldn't ride a bus with someone who had it...but now you try to use the word "sitting" as a qualifier..So you WOULD ride a bus with someone who had it but you just wouldn't "SIT". :laugh2:

Sitting, standing, jumping up and down, turning cartwheels....doesn't matter.
nO, TODDLER.

I would not ride a bus AT ALL with someone with ebola on it.

Because of the risk of getting their fluids on me.

..but you just said a minute ago that SITTING on a bus with someone wouldn't be a risk.

Your problem is that you cant differentiate the act of sitting............... with the act of sitting and ALSO getting fluid on/inside of you.

You just said you wouldn't ride a bus with someone who had it...but now you try to use the word "sitting" as a qualifier..So you WOULD ride a bus with someone who had it but you just wouldn't "SIT". :laugh2:

nO, TODDLER.

..but you just said a minute ago that SITTING on a bus with someone wouldn't be a risk.
in a vacuum

i know, you dont understand

i knew that since the OP and its subsequent posts

He said something accurate. That you have such a childish reaction to it so much so as to have to make a thread like a lil' gosspi queen........is being a tool.

Can you get aids from sitting next to someone on a bus?

No, you have to sit next to them and ALSO exchange bodily fluids.

Can you get ebola from sitting next to someone on a bus?

No, you have to sit next to them and ALSO exchange body fluids.

It's so common sense that it BEING common sense is the exact reason you DONT GET IT.

...but the CDC wants to interview everyone who rode the plane with the 2nd nurse....Do you think all 132 of them "exchanged bodily fluids" with her or they all touched her "bodily fluids"?

Why not just admit that they don't know yet and this actually could turn into a pandemic...but no..you have too much ego invested at this point...and the urge to demean and denigrate is too strong to overcome.
no, i dont think that, neither does the cdc....but that the potential is there at all, given the severity of the situation, their actions are appropriate.

Yes..their "actions" so far have allowed several ebola outbreaks in the u.s.

He said something accurate. That you have such a childish reaction to it so much so as to have to make a thread like a lil' gosspi queen........is being a tool.

It's so common sense that it BEING common sense is the exact reason you DONT GET IT.

...but the CDC wants to interview everyone who rode the plane with the 2nd nurse....Do you think all 132 of them "exchanged bodily fluids" with her or they all touched her "bodily fluids"?

Why not just admit that they don't know yet and this actually could turn into a pandemic...but no..you have too much ego invested at this point...and the urge to demean and denigrate is too strong to overcome.
no, i dont think that, neither does the cdc....but that the potential is there at all, given the severity of the situation, their actions are appropriate.

Shit happens and nobody is perfect.

Except for you?

nO, TODDLER.

How do you suppose he would know?

nO, TODDLER.

in a vacuum

Oh..I didn't understand..so sitting on a bus in a vacuum with someone who has ebola would be safe.

Now THAT scenario is quite plausible..LMAO..buses with no oxygen..Why didn't I think of that... :laugh2:

Shit happens and nobody is perfect.

Except for you?

I see..painted into a corner, you now want to change the subject and make this about me...you're funny!

nO, TODDLER.

in a vacuum

Oh..I didn't understand..so sitting on a bus in a vacuum with someone who has ebola would be safe.

Now THAT scenario is quite plausible..LMAO..buses with no oxygen..Why didn't I think of that... :laugh2:

I dont understand how fucking stupid someone has to be to not understand what the fuck is going on here. I really don't. Let alone, several people occupying the same thread.

The act of sitting next to someone cannot get you ebola.

The act of sitting next to someone and somehow exchanging bodily fluids, gets you ebola.

Therefore, it's not too safe to sit next to someone with ebola, because the chances always exist that fluids can be exchanged.

Therefore, ebola suspects should not be riding public transportaqtion.

That's his point more STREEEEEEEETCHED out for the idiots who just dont get how you can say "you cant get it from sitting next to someone" while also implying that sitting next to someone is dangerous.

nO, TODDLER.

He doesn't...just another leftist agitator pushing the party line..

nO, TODDLER.

He doesn't...just another leftist agitator pushing the party line..
oh, so this is a political position?

thats so fucking dense its ridiculous.

nO, TODDLER.

in a vacuum

I dont understand how fucking stupid someone has to be to not understand what the fuck is going on here. I really don't. Let alone, several people occupying the same thread.

The act of sitting next to someone and somehow exchanging bodily fluids, gets you ebola.

One does not exclude the other.

So if you sit next to someone in a complete vacuum there is no chance of getting it...ok..since humans need oxygen to live your theory is proven ...stupid.....so, in other words you CAN get it from sitting next to a person who has it...

nO, TODDLER.

in a vacuum

So if you sit next to someone in a complete vacuum there is no chance of getting it...ok..since humans need oxygen to live your theory is proven ...stupid.....so, in other words you CAN get it from sitting next to a person who has it...

No, you cant get it from sitting next to them.

You can get it if you sit next to them, and then something else happens.

That was his point, he was letting knuckleheads know how it spreads. You apparently have a problem with the science. You must be more knowledgeable than him on the subject. Great!

But no, you cant get it from the act of sitting itself, sort of like AIDS.

Or Rabies.

Yay!

Oh crap!
That was his point, he was letting knuckleheads know how it spreads. You apparently have a problem with the science. You must be more knowledgeable than him on the subject. Great!
On a bus?

Or Rabies.

The act of sitting?

Stop+stop+im+gonna+pee.jpg

So if you sit next to someone in a complete vacuum there is no chance of getting it...ok..since humans need oxygen to live your theory is proven ...stupid.....so, in other words you CAN get it from sitting next to a person who has it...[/QUOTE]
in a vacuum

Or Rabies.

Or Rabies.

LMAO..equivocating and word games.

You could sit next to them if they didn't breathe or touch anything or cough or sweat or sneeze or rub their eyes and if you didn't breathe or touch anything either....maybe...

...trained hospital workers familiar with the disease taking all precautions still get it, though...don't they?

They should just sit down when treating victims...since you can't get it from SITTING next to someone who has it.

You should alert the CDC to your findings. I'm sure they'd think it useful..LMAO...too funny.

It's hard to believe that you could be so short sighted as to not know wtf he was talking about and had to make this thread. Kinda shocking. But you could be a 10yr. old or something. Who knows.

Or Rabies.

Or Rabies.

LMAO..equivocating and word games.

You could sit next to them if they didn't breathe or touch anything or cough or sweat or sneeze or rub their eyes and if you didn't breathe or touch anything either....maybe...

...trained hospital workers familiar with the disease taking all precautions still get it, though...don't they?

They should just sit down when treating victims...since you can't get it from SITTING next to someone who has it.

You should alert the CDC to your findings. I'm sure they'd think it useful..LMAO...too funny.[/QUOTE]

Few things here.

You cant get it from the air, as far as their current testing tells them.

So the breathing part of your list is hyperbole.

And sitting next to someone doesnt always entail being coughed on, sweatted and sneezed on............does it?

But it CAN entail that.

Which is why it's stupid to sit next to someone with ebola.

Lastly - the hospital workers who got it admitted they breached protocol, in error. They DIDNT FOLLOW their training.

It's hard to believe that you could be so short sighted as to not know wtf he was talking about and had to make this thread. Kinda shocking. But you could be a 10yr. old or something. Who knows.
Ironic considering you are defending the idiot as if he was a 10 year old who needs your help.

Ironic considering you are defending the idiot as if he was a 10 year old who needs your help.
He's the idiot heading a national effort to stop a disease that could wipe out most of mankind.

youre the genius sitting on his computer just TALKING about it.

He's the idiot heading a national effort to stop a disease that could wipe out most of mankind.

youre the genius sitting on his computer just TALKING about it.
Well then, from on idiot to another stay off busses ;) Because it's better to give than receive is his advice

Forum List

Back