🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cecil the Lion and the Cultural Perils of Internet Outrage

So, after the Cecil furor dies down, what new topic will conservatives get hysterically outraged about?

I supposed FOX and Drudge will let them know. They always do. It's important to keep the conservative base in a state of perpetual shrieking outrage, lest they start thinking and turn on their masters.
AzNn5bW.jpg

To be more accurate, it would be pretending that the PP staff are talking about disposing of parts of baby lions that are already dead.

As vig demonstrates, it's impossible to tell PETA kooks from pro-life kooks these days. They all rave about exactly the same things. PETA/prolife can be considered to be a single organization now, one that the normal people just ignore.

Why don't you assholes worry about all the dogs and cats KILLED in America each day, and let the people that have LIONS worry about their lions? You have a cat, you have more than one, or just selfish?

So, after the Cecil furor dies down, what new topic will conservatives get hysterically outraged about?

I supposed FOX and Drudge will let them know. They always do. It's important to keep the conservative base in a state of perpetual shrieking outrage, lest they start thinking and turn on their masters.
AzNn5bW.jpg

To be more accurate, it would be pretending that the PP staff are talking about disposing of parts of baby lions that are already dead.

And WHO MURDERED them? The same people that are cutting them up, and selling body parts for a profit? Think, something alien to the left!

AzNn5bW.jpg

And WHO MURDERED them? The same people that are cutting them up, and selling body parts for a profit? Think, something alien to the left!

Not being on the left, that remark doesn't apply.

And the story was not about abortion. The story was about PP "selling" body parts. Two different topics.

Just like the Cecil story was not about hunting, but about violating laws and luring a lion off a sanctuary.

Why don't you assholes worry about all the dogs and cats KILLED in America each day, and let the people that have LIONS worry about their lions? You have a cat, you have more than one, or just selfish?

I'm not interested in your PETA/Prolife lunacy. Nobody is. Animals and fetuses aren't people. Normal people understand that.

Wait, so NOT LIKING the killing of an endangered Lion is a Leftist thing now?

What could be the opposing opinion? Hunt the shit out of lions?
How about sanity and justice?

Is Not liking the killing of an endangered lion a characteristic of someone who doesnt like sanity and justice now?
I don't know the situation from any first hand knowledge and I'm not privy to all the facts of this case. But I do know that we are innocent until proven guilty. As for your accusation that lions are endangered... I checked the endangered species list and I don't see lion there. Do you have a link to back that up?

I was watching FOX news at the gym, it was hilarious the conversation they were having about this.
Particularly the Planned Parenthood comparison.....

Our priorities are out of whack when we care more about animals than humans.

There is really no discussion to be had.......

It's the way our society has become. Constant outrage.

It's why I hate cell phones. It's 24/7 access to social media that keeps people angry. Has people 1500 miles away irate and outraged in the streets protesting....over local issues in other states.

But....the existence of a liberal is based on anger. It's like flies hovering over shit. They thrive on bitterness and anger.

How many threads have been created, on this one site, comparing the outrage of the Planned Parenthood story to the outrage of the Cecil the Lion story. And how many of those were created by liberals?

To claim that only liberals operate on outrage is ridiculous.

I think the claim is that it is selective outrage ...........

But what do you expect from a black boy with an axe to grind with society.

Liberals want to have outrage over one old lion while condoning the mutilation and sell of fecal tissue like it was $2.98 / lb. human burger ..............

As I have said numerous times, once the fetus is aborted, one of two things will happen to the remains. Either they are thrown in an incinerator or they are used to save lives. Which of these two options do you prefer?

Abortion is an emotional issue, especially for the pregnant women. Using tissue and organs to save the life of a critically ill new born is too abstract for those whose anger clouds their thinking.

If the right to life crowd really gave a damn about reducing abortions they would picket their school board and demand age appropriate sex education in a comprehensive health care curriculum. Such a course of study would expose age appropriate students to the dangers of sexually transmitted disease, and how the use of condoms can reduce the danger of an unwanted pregnancy and disease.

Let's not pretend the right to life crowd is solely concerned with the life of the fetus, it is an authoritarian movement to control the behavior of others.

I think Peta probably started this witch hunt. these people are not only a danger to animals but a danger to us citizens now

I was watching FOX news at the gym, it was hilarious the conversation they were having about this.

Am I to infer the Right to Life crowd believes this right is only a right of the human species?

Abortion is an emotional issue, especially for the pregnant women. Using tissue and organs to save the life of a critically ill new born is too abstract for those whose anger clouds their thinking.

If the right to life crowd really gave a damn about reducing abortions they would picket their school board and demand age appropriate sex education in a comprehensive health care curriculum. Such a course of study would expose age appropriate students to the dangers of sexually transmitted disease, and how the use of condoms can reduce the danger of an unwanted pregnancy and disease.

Let's not pretend the right to life crowd is solely concerned with the life of the fetus, it is an authoritarian movement to control the behavior of others.

So by this logic drug use would need to be counter with programs like DARE??

You act like educating hormonal teenagers will change thousands of years of evolutionary urges and satisfy the insatiable curiosity of the youth.

What fantasy world do you live in??

AzNn5bW.jpg

And the story was not about abortion. The story was about PP "selling" body parts. Two different topics.

Just like the Cecil story was not about hunting, but about violating laws and luring a lion off a sanctuary.

Congrats, you're getting smarter.... and how do we get baby body pats... simply murder them as they POP OUT?

It's why I hate cell phones. It's 24/7 access to social media that keeps people angry. Has people 1500 miles away irate and outraged in the streets protesting....over local issues in other states.

But....the existence of a liberal is based on anger. It's like flies hovering over shit. They thrive on bitterness and anger.

How many threads have been created, on this one site, comparing the outrage of the Planned Parenthood story to the outrage of the Cecil the Lion story. And how many of those were created by liberals?

Liberals want to have outrage over one old lion while condoning the mutilation and sell of fecal tissue like it was $2.98 / lb. human burger ..............

As I have said numerous times, once the fetus is aborted, one of two things will happen to the remains. Either they are thrown in an incinerator or they are used to save lives. Which of these two options do you prefer?

Can you point to JUST ONE case of where baby body parts have CURED something, SAVED anothers life, etc.?

Am I to infer the Right to Life crowd believes this right is only a right of the human species?

Nah, had your read the whole thread and had comprehension skills, you would have seen there is disapproval / outrage at both from the right.

We are pointing out an unequal amount of rage by the left, who seem to care more about one lion than thousands of fetus's.

Are you that ignorant or that compassion less??

AzNn5bW.jpg

Congrats, you're getting smarter.... and how do we get baby body pats... simply murder them as they POP OUT?

I am already quite intelligent.

That abortions take place in the US is not news. The story was about PP "selling" body parts. After an abortion, one of two things will happen to the remains. Either they are thrown in an incinerator or they are used to save lives. Which of these two options do you prefer?

Can you point to JUST ONE case of where baby body parts have CURED something, SAVED anothers life, etc.?

Every infant organ transplant recipient was saved by a baby body part.

Of course we are only allowed one outrage at a time, and we must all choose which story we will follow. We are not allowed to follow more than one.
Well, Stephanie can't.

But I'm sure this has nothing to do with her being told be outraged about the outrage.

I am already quite intelligent.

That abortions take place in the US is not news. The story was about PP "selling" body parts. After an abortion, one of two things will happen to the remains. Either they are thrown in an incinerator or they are used to save lives. Which of these two options do you prefer?
Incinerator of course.

Clearly, the profit margin for the black market selling of human remains is too much for the leadership of PP to resist.
BTW....the story is MORE than just the selling of human parts....

Forum List

Back