Celebrate The 4th Like Real Americans

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Let's all remember what the 4th of July is all about.

It's not about shooting fireworks and cooking food outside.

1aaacccccb.jpg

Biggest mistake our mad King made .
Sending just a token force to quieten the heathens was an error .

Over rating the French and putting our main effort againstv subduing a pond of frogs was a blunder .

Which has meant that since then we have had to control badly behaved children at a distance .

Let's all remember what the 4th of July is all about.

It's not about shooting fireworks and cooking food outside.

View attachment 971487
NO. What your meme represents is… PATRIOTS DAY, which has celebrated in Massachusetts and Maine in the Monday closest to the actual anniversary of April 18th. It commemorates the Battles of Lexington and Concord… the beginning of the Revolutionary War.

Independence Day, also known as the Fourth of July, commemorates the signing of the Declaration of Independence in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Please continue. What was the main cause????
I commented on the absurd claim that the revolution was over guns. I'm not interested in explaining all the reasons for the revolution to a MAGA that didn't pay attention in Jr High American History class.

I commented on the absurd claim that the revolution was over guns. I'm not interested in explaining all the reasons for the revolution to a MAGA that didn't pay attention in Jr High American History class.
That meme didnt say that. Your imagination said it.

NO. What your meme represents is… PATRIOTS DAY, which has celebrated in Massachusetts and Maine in the Monday closest to the actual anniversary of April 18th. It commemorates the Battles of Lexington and Concord… the beginning of the Revolutionary War.

Independence Day, also known as the Fourth of July, commemorates the signing of the Declaration of Independence in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
I know that, but that paper would have been meaningless without winning the Revolutionary War.

The Declaration of Independence was a death warrant for the founding fathers.

Forum List

Back