Censorship and Democrat Election Fraud

I don't want to debate, I want to know if you believe that politically motivated censorship of discussions and debates about Democrat election fraud actually improves the optics of Democrat integrity?
There is no debate or discussion possible when you start with the Democrats being guilty. A Democrat leaning publication refusing to publish or print or host a debate or discussion beginning with that premise is not censorship. It's politics.

There is no debate or discussion possible when you start with the Democrats being guilty. A Democrat leaning publication refusing to publish or print or host a debate or discussion beginning with that premise is not censorship. It's politics.
But you will debate assuming Trump is guilty of something!

But you will debate assuming Trump is guilty of something!
I wouldn't call it censorship if Faux refused to host a debate that began with that as a premise.

But yeah my spidysenses tell me he's guilty of something! But then the voices in my head all said "it wont matter...."

I wouldn't call it censorship if Faux refused to host a debate that began with that as a premise.

But yeah my spidysenses tell me he's guilty of something! But then the voices in my head all said "it wont matter...."
It wouldn't matter if he was a Democrat.
I've been watching Presidential runs for decades; potential Rs get crucified and potential Ds don't get anything but praise.

The opening post does not assume democrats are guilty. It asks if censorship of a particular topic improves optics of democrat integrity.

You are evading answering the simple question in the opening post with your excuses

It was not the alleged democrat fraud but the democrat fraud.

But who censored talking about those allegations?
The opening post was carefully crafted so that a lefty can answer it without having to acknowledge or confirm that election fraud occurred. It was carefully written in to not even be about election fraud. No need to discuss allegations, blame, or election fraud itself.

Why not just answer the question in the opening post? Do you think all the effort you are putting into evading such a simple question improves the optics of lefty integrity?

As we can see, the side of the aisle that depends upon censorship to enforce their ideology is not willing to post an answer to the opening post. This is because the answer is too politically inconvenient to post. They know good and well that censorship is cheating, and they know that cheating doesn't improve the optics of their integrity. They still endorse this cheating though, since it is intended to further their cheating cause.

"discussions and debates about Democrat election fraud"

Crafty.
You are not the first lefty to try taking something out of its full and correct context in order to engineer a false narrative. This is yet another form of cheating. Why don't you just answer the simple question?

Here:

How many of you believe that politically motivated censorship of discussions and debates about Democrat election fraud actually improves the optics of Democrat integrity?

You are not the first lefty to try taking something out of its full and correct context in order to engineer a false narrative. This is yet another form of cheating. Why don't you just answer the simple question?

Here:

How many of you believe that politically motivated censorship of discussions and debates about Democrat election fraud actually improves the optics of Democrat integrity?

What election fraud are you trying to pin on the Democrats?

Forum List

Back