CEO of Goldman Sachs Calls Out Kamala Harris for Lying About Their “Report” During Debate

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
Now the CEO of Goldman Sachs is confirming Kamala is a liar. This is bad news for Kamala. The CEO went on to criticize the way Harris lied and exaggerated the findings of the report, inflating its importance to boost her political agenda.

This was blown up into something far bigger than what it was intended to show,

What a difference two days make... on the night of we all thought Kamala won... turns out she didn't win shit... now that she is fact checked like she should have been during the debate....

boom-anna-kendrick.gif

Now the CEO of Goldman Sachs is confirming Kamala is a liar. This is bad news for Kamala. The CEO went on to criticize the way Harris lied and exaggerated the findings of the report, inflating its importance to boost her political agenda.

Come on guys! We have to get our heads out of our asses if we want Trump to win. Do you think anyone not planning on voting for Trump gives a rat's ass what The Gateway Pundit has to say? Do you think they give a rat's ass what the CEO of Goldman Sachs has to say? If we want to win we've got to quit with this kind of shit and try to win.

Come on guys! We have to get our heads out of our asses if we want Trump to win. Do you think anyone not planning on voting for Trump gives a rat's ass what The Gateway Pundit has to say? Do you think they give a rat's ass what the CEO of Goldman Sachs has to say? If we want to win we've got to quit with this kind of shit and try to win.
This isn't an election, this is a BALLOT HARVESTING contest.

?? It was the CEO of Goldman Sachs that said she lied and exaggerated, not the Gateway Pundit.

That's right. We laugh at the idiots who consume the Gateway Pundit. You can't win because Trumpy is not up to the job. His age shows. And Kamala coaxed him into making a fool out of himself on live tv

Kamala is a Democrat, that's what they do...

That's right. We laugh at the idiots who consume the Gateway Pundit. You can't win because Trumpy is not up to the job. His age shows. And Kamala coaxed him into making a fool out of himself on live tv
I laugh at both The Gateway Pundit and you. Trump is up to the job. His age does not show. But, Kamala did coax him into making a fool out of himself. But, it didn't change the election much. It was 50/50 before in the swing states and it is 50/50 now in the swing states, which is why I'm trying to get the poster to quit reading The Gateway Pundit and take the election seriously.

I asked if he thinks undecided voters give a rat's ass what the CEO of Goldman Sachs has to say.
Not sure who the "he" is to which you refer, but I don't think Mr. Solomon gives a rats ass about undecided voters. He certainly gives a rat's ass that Harris lied and exaggerated about his company, and was setting the record straight.

I laugh at both The Gateway Pundit and you. Trump is up to the job. His age does not show. But, Kamala did coax him into making a fool out of himself. But, it didn't change the election much. It was 50/50 before in the swing states and it is 50/50 now in the swing states, which is why I'm trying to get the poster to quit reading The Gateway Pundit and take the election seriously.
You know today is only Wednesday. The trajectory of Harris' numbers is clear - steadily upward

Not sure who the "he" is to which you refer, but I don't think Mr. Solomon gives a rats ass about undecided voters. He certainly gives a rat's ass that Harris lied and exaggerated about his company, and was setting the record straight.
That's fine. Nothing wrong with that. But, it doesn't mean shit if voters don't care if he sets the record straight or not. My reply was to the poster who is wasting time in trying to help Trump by posting something that isn't actually going to help Trump. If we want to win we need to concentrate on things that will actually help Trump win. If we are just posting to get pats on the back and likes from those who are going to vote for Trump anyway, we aren't helping Trump win. We need to help Trump win because this election is going to be a nail biter.

Forum List

Back