The stark reality of the Debate told in a way that you cannot ignore it.

Yes, when Trump and his loyal cult members leave the restaurant, it will turn back to "let the best entree win". Until then, the odor/stink in the building is so bad, that "who can think of what entree is the best/tastiest"?

View attachment 1010592
1725987346053.png
GV59ebQaAAAGGf7.jpg

Glad you like comedy you need it if you vote Democrat or Republican. Over 100 years of voting the lesser of two evils.
I am not worried about Kamala. She will do a decent job but even if she doesn't, someone else will come in 4 or 8 years, so if she does damage, it will be short-term. Trump will kill this nation and for decades (if not more). For that reason, voting AGAINST Trump to make sure he does NOT win is the thing to do. You seem to not care about preventing cancer from getting into our nation.

I do not respect you for that.

nt toThat's hilarious.

So you're saying you're insulting me because I got under your skin.

Thanks for the admission.

Mic drop.............
I am not insulting you. I am pointing out what you have PROVEN to be. As such, it is simply giving factual information. If you point to an asylum and show that there are crazy people there, you are not insulting. Just giving factual information. Key word to all of this is the word "proven". You do have your head inside of Trump's ass and you do insult, debase everyone that disagrees with you.

Anyhow, you have now exhausted your ability to make me laugh. I will not be responding to your posts anymore.

I am not insulting you. I am pointing out what you have PROVEN to be. As such, it is simply giving factual information. If you point to an asylum and show that there are crazy people there, you are not insulting. Just giving factual information. Key word to all of this is the word "proven". You do have your head inside of Trump's ass and you do insult, debase everyone that disagrees with you.

Anyhow, you have now exhausted your ability to make me laugh. I will not be responding to your posts anymore.
Fuck you.

Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass on the way out, Mkay?

The US is not at war with Russia. There is no "counter- spinning" what Trump said. In part, Putin felt compelled to defend his borders. That point was made clear by Putin when Biden started talking about Ukraine joining NATO.

Your unspeakable "twoofs" are funny.
We’re not in a proxy war with Russia?

Fuck you.

Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass on the way out, Mkay?
Thank you for continuing to be who you are. If nothing else, it can be said that you are consistent (you never surprise).

Enjoy insulting other people (which is your objective). this person is no longer available to you to insult me personally. You are now #21

Thank you for continuing to be who you are. If nothing else, it can be said that you are consistent (you never surprise).

Enjoy insulting other people (which is your objective). this person is no longer available to you to insult me personally. You are now #21
I don't insult people who didn't insult me first.

So go cry to someone else about it.

1AACC.jpg

Forum List

Back