Cesar sayoc...

:lmao:
Is more Indian blood in him then Pinocchio Pocahontas....

He's still a crazy Trump supporter who sent out lots of bombs.

The world is full of crazies, no matter what their political leaning might be. Should I condemn the entire liberal part of this country for that Bernie supporter shooting Steve Scalise, Ted Kaczynski, Leon Czolgosz, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, Lynette Fromme, the Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation Army, the Armed Forces of National Liberation of Puerto Rico, the 1920 Wall Street Bombing, Sacco & Vanzetti, and antifa?

Perhaps I should, as you people have far more experience in political assassinations, murder, and terroristic acts.

The world is full of crazies, no matter what their political leaning might be. Should I condemn the entire liberal part of this country for that Bernie supporter shooting Steve Scalise, Ted Kaczynski, Leon Czolgosz, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, Lynette Fromme, the Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation Army, the Armed Forces of National Liberation of Puerto Rico, the 1920 Wall Street Bombing, Sacco & Vanzetti, and antifa?

Perhaps I should, as you people have far more experience in political assassinations, murder, and terroristic acts.

Do you have reason to believe the DNC instigated all those groups? I doubt it.

The DNC had nothing to do with those incidents. Actually it was the liberal/progressive/leftist mindset.

That's not to say that the DNC isn't infested with wackos who could go off at any time.

The DNC had nothing to do with those incidents. Actually it was the liberal/progressive/leftist mindset.

That's not to say that the DNC isn't infested with wackos who could go off at any time.

If you say so. Nice tinfoil hat you got there.

Whatthefuckever. The truth is, leftists, liberals, and progressives have been responsible for most all of the political assassinations, threats of assassination, and acts of domestic terrorism and violence in this country.

You can't argue with documented history.

Whatthefuckever. The truth is, leftists, liberals, and progressives have been responsible for most all of the political assassinations, threats of assassination, and acts of domestic terrorism and violence in this country.

You can't argue with documented history.

I rarely even try to argue with crazy right wingers. I mostly just laugh at them.

Funny how the left defends political violence when it's against the right. Not many condemned the shooting of Scalise, all they did was use one of many "yea but" arguments.

The rationalization is humorous; liberals made this Trump supporter send bombs through the mail.
It was GOD who gave the Dems such a spectacular perfection in the execution of this perfectly failed attempt, at the perfect time, by a guy so nauseatingly overt in his support of Trump. It is such a beautifully perfect outcome for Democrats that it had to be divine.

God must want Democrats to win.

The rationalization is humorous; liberals made this Trump supporter send bombs through the mail.
It was GOD who gave the Dems such a spectacular perfection in the execution of this perfectly failed attempt, at the perfect time, by a guy so nauseatingly overt in his support of Trump. It is such a beautifully perfect outcome for Democrats that it had to be divine.

Been saying that for years. Notice how he always tells multiple republican candidates for the same office that he wants them to win, and then laughs when they fight it out?

ok

Your bullshit doesn't fly, tard. You tried to claim this was a Democratic hoax, and called people stupid for thinking otherwise.

You had no FACTS. You had no EVIDENCE.

You have your own premature ejaculation all over your face, and it won't wash off.

And I haven't a doubt you won't learn a lesson from your stupidity.

Forum List

Back