Chaffetz - We will refer Hillary to the FBI for perjury.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Good luck. Fact is hillary could shoot the pope on national TV and nothing would be done to her.

Chaffetz: We Will Refer Hillary Clinton to the FBI for Perjury

july 7 7 2016 Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT), chair of the House Committee on Government Oversight and Reform, told FBI director James Comey during his testimony on Thursday morning that the committee would refer former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for investigation for perjury, given that she lied under oath before the House Select Committee on Benghazi in October.
“You’ll have one,” Chaffetz said, within “a few hours,” after Comey testified that the FBI would need a referral for Congress before investigating.

As Breitbart News detailed earlier this week, Clinton lied under oath to Congress in at least three ways: first, by stating that she had turned over “all my work related emails” from her private email server to the government; second, by insisting there was “nothing marked classified on my e-mails”; and third, by telling the committee that her attorneys “went through every single e-mail.” FBI director James Comey’s statement Tuesday suggested that none of those sworn statements were true.

Chaffetz is a world class piece of shit. He's legend in his own NaziCon mind.

Comey was asked why he didn't investigate Hillary for perjury with regard to her testimony before Congress. He replied, "I have not received a request from Congress"
To which they replied, "You will have the request within the hour"

This isn't over Hillary!

Perjury... why not? I wonder what other things republicans will come up with to investigate her over?

Does Congress plan to do any other work or are they just professional Clinton prosecutors?

Where's the Chaffetz/Gowdy Put Americans to Work bill?

Does Congress plan to do any other work or are they just professional Clinton prosecutors?

Congress won't be doing the investigation. The FBI will.

FBI's finished with this. Although if she's elected, I'd expect the House to file a bill of impeachment and hold hearings. I would think they'd have to compel Hillary to testify as to inconsistencies in her House testimony and FBI interview

Perjury? One of the prime Democrat Party virtues!

Why could anyone be at all upset over such a fundamental, natural value?

Congress won't be doing the investigation. The FBI will.

FBI's finished with this. Although if she's elected, I'd expect the House to file a bill of impeachment and hold hearings. I would think they'd have to compel Hillary to testify as to inconsistencies in her House testimony and FBI interview
Not according to Comey. He stated that if evidence & a request was made he would investigate it.

She either lied to Congress or the FBI.

Regarding "A" she told Congress "B" and the FBI "C".

Either B or C is true. The other is not.

She lied to one of them.

Both of her conflicting testimonies under oath are on plain as day transcript. The FBI knows the facts.

A junior detective at Local PD could conclude this perjury case within one workday....even before lunch time.

She lied under oath. Just depends to whom....Congress or the FBI.

Comey was asked why he didn't investigate Hillary for perjury with regard to her testimony before Congress. He replied, "I have not received a request from Congress"
To which they replied, "You will have the request within the hour"

This isn't over Hillary!

I heard it first this morning. You lose.

Both of her conflicting testimonies under oath are on plain as day transcript. The FBI knows the facts.

A junior detective at Local PD could conclude this perjury case within one workday....even before lunch time.

She lied under oath. Just depends to whom....Congress or the FBI.

She wasn't under oath in the FBI interview. However, if what she said to the FBI is not reconcilable to what she said to Gowdy's witchhunt committee ... she may have problems.

Nevertheless, politically speaking the GOP would probably be punished if they tried to evict an elected potus again.

Forum List

Back