Chaffetz - We will refer Hillary to the FBI for perjury.

Clinton and the Now Republican-Despised FBI Director are the people with the accurate evidence.

Already noted by both Secretary Clinton and the FBI Director, the Mandatory, Required "Classified" headings were on absolutely zero of the emails, as in nada--a Mexican concept--and zip.

Where there is corroboration, there is no evidence of any wrong-doing. The FBI in fact has testified that Clinton is Not Criminal in the matters alleged.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Millions corroborate gift of Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven," and with money!)

You no pay attention to hearings if you watched them in their real-time entirety.
Old Chinese proverb say: No tickee.......no laundry!

You have no tickee!............:poop:..........

Clinton and the Now Republican-Despised FBI Director are the people with the accurate evidence.

Already noted by both Secretary Clinton and the FBI Director, the Mandatory, Required "Classified" headings were on absolutely zero of the emails, as in nada--a Mexican concept--and zip.

Where there is corroboration, there is no evidence of any wrong-doing. The FBI in fact has testified that Clinton is Not Criminal in the matters alleged.

(Millions corroborate gift of Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven," and with money!)
How about that Comey already PROVED BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT YOU, SCUMSUCKER LIED...check the first 15 seconds!

Seeing Hillarys own words under oath to Congress....and hearing Comey lay out the FACTS to the committee.......it's unquestionable that she lied to Congress.

A police cadet out of the academy could draft the warrant for perjury based on what we know.

It's not even a "did she" situation on perjury.

James Comey....who I am sickened by right now....DID confirm, item by item, that what she said to Congress was a lie...lie...lie...lie after lie after lie.

Under Oath. To Congress. That's a felony.

Now....Crooked Hillary will escape. Again.

Might I point out that Bill perjured himself and he only suffered some embarrassment. Rules don't apply to Clintons. Espeically when they are dumb asses, to paraphrase Comey.

Good luck. Fact is hillary could shoot the pope on national TV and nothing would be done to her.

Chaffetz: We Will Refer Hillary Clinton to the FBI for Perjury

july 7 7 2016 Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT), chair of the House Committee on Government Oversight and Reform, told FBI director James Comey during his testimony on Thursday morning that the committee would refer former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for investigation for perjury, given that she lied under oath before the House Select Committee on Benghazi in October.
“You’ll have one,” Chaffetz said, within “a few hours,” after Comey testified that the FBI would need a referral for Congress before investigating.

As Breitbart News detailed earlier this week, Clinton lied under oath to Congress in at least three ways: first, by stating that she had turned over “all my work related emails” from her private email server to the government; second, by insisting there was “nothing marked classified on my e-mails”; and third, by telling the committee that her attorneys “went through every single e-mail.” FBI director James Comey’s statement Tuesday suggested that none of those sworn statements were true.

That guy is such a faggot bitch.

He's so gay.

We know the obomanation is, but Comey...I doubt it....Just protecting his family, the way I see it!...90+ DEATHS attributed to people that rubbed the Clinton's the WRONG WAY!

a7PMMa0.jpg

Fortunately, multiple journalists in the U. S. Press Corps do corroborate and verify transcripts and testimony. In Los Angeles Times:

"Critics pounced on the revelation as evidence that Clinton lied when she insisted she never sent or received emails marked classified."

"Comey told lawmakers Thursday that none of the emails had “headers” marking the emails as containing classified material. However, he said, the body of three emails contained markings — the letter C in parentheses — that indicated the information within that paragraph contained information that was confidential, the lowest level of classification."

"Comey agreed that a sophisticated person should have known that such a designation meant the information was sensitive. He added that he previously would have assumed someone in a high level of government should have known what the marking indicated."

"However, he said, “I’m not sure of that answer any longer. I think it’s possible, possible she didn’t understand what a ‘C’ meant when she saw it in the body of the email like that.'"

"State Department officials have disputed whether the information in those emails should have been marked confidential in the first place. They said the information — which involved conversations with foreign officials — was no longer deemed confidential by the time the emails were sent."

(Even eyes of Great Rattler, now often mean big winnings for Lands of Many Nations!"

Fortunately, multiple journalists in the U. S. Press Corps do corroborate and verify transcripts and testimony. In Los Angeles Times:

"Critics pounced on the revelation as evidence that Clinton lied when she insisted she never sent or received emails marked classified."

"Comey told lawmakers Thursday that none of the emails had “headers” marking the emails as containing classified material. However, he said, the body of three emails contained markings — the letter C in parentheses — that indicated the information within that paragraph contained information that was confidential, the lowest level of classification."

"Comey agreed that a sophisticated person should have known that such a designation meant the information was sensitive. He added that he previously would have assumed someone in a high level of government should have known what the marking indicated."

"However, he said, “I’m not sure of that answer any longer. I think it’s possible, possible she didn’t understand what a ‘C’ meant when she saw it in the body of the email like that.'"

"State Department officials have disputed whether the information in those emails should have been marked confidential in the first place. They said the information — which involved conversations with foreign officials — was no longer deemed confidential by the time the emails were sent."

(Even eyes of Great Rattler, now often mean big winnings for Lands of Many Nations!"
. I think it’s possible, possible she didn’t understand what a ‘C’ meant when she saw it in the body of the email like that.'"

I'm not going there. LOL

Amen! I agree! Thank you!

Doesn't take away the fact she perjured herself

You mean like Bill's blowjobs?

Sloping Brow doesn't realize what happened today....but she will soon enough

A BLUE DRESS with Blow Jobs DNA and SPERM all over it, isn't proof to you....you would have swallowed and licked the rest up, Squaw Pussy!

A BLUE DRESS with Blow Jobs DNA and SPERM all over it, isn't proof to you....you would have swallowed and licked the rest up, Squaw Pussy!

Why do you hate blowjobs? Is that a crime? Funny...

I liked when Comey was asked if there was an investigation into the Clinton Foundation and he responded with "no comment"

Why do you hate blowjobs? Is that a crime? Funny...
It IS when you deny it UNDER OATH.... are you really this stupid, or just play a moron on USMB?

It ain't over. You are going back to court slut and this time its your OWN words given as evidence that will hang you. Congress has everything they need to CONVICT her on this charge. Even Comey's comments about it screw her.
There is NO rumor or hidden agenda to this. HER statements VS HER statements.
Congress can now PROVE she lied.

"And away we go. Less than 24 hours after the Department of Justice declined to press criminal charges against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server to transmit classified material, members of Congress said that they would ask the FBI to launch another criminal investigation of Clinton, this time over whether or not she lied to Congress."

Lying before Congress is its OWN crime okay?

"When the question and answer session began, Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) did his best to get Comey to call Clinton a liar, and had little success until he read back a statement that Clinton made under oath when asked her about her email set-up during a hearing of the House Select Committee on Benghazi."

Chaffetz does the set up.... And here is the FACT...

"In the hearing last October, Clinton responded to a question from South Carolina Rep. Jim Jordan by saying, “There was nothing marked classified on my emails, either sent or received.”

This is now known to be a false statement, and potentially an instance of perjury if it can be shown that at the time Clinton knew that she had sent and received classified information."

A couple of follow ups and in for the kill....

“Did the FBI investigate her statements under oath on this topic?” Chaffetz asked Comey.

“Not to my knowledge,” the FBI director replied. “I don’t think there’s been a referral from Congress.”

Related: Can Anti-Clinton Anger Unify Republicans (Even If Trump Can’t?)

“Do you need a referral from Congress to investigate her statements under oath?”

“Sure do.”

“You’ll have one,” Chaffetz promised. “You’ll have one in the next few hours.”

"Lying to Congress under oath is, theoretically, a serious criminal charge that can carry jail time; it isn’t one that is frequently prosecuted. However, it would be a reason to drag Clinton up to Capitol Hill for more embarrassing hearings -- hearings that would probably sound a lot like the one conducted by Chaffetz and his colleagues today."

It gets worse, much worse!

"Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Is that true?

Comey: That’s not true, there were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email, there is no classified material.” Was that true?

Comey: There was classified material emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work-related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No, we found work-related emails –thousands -- that were not returned."

So basically Gowdy got Comey to ADMIT Clinton LIED before congress. A conviction for that not only DQ's her from being president it calls for jail time.
GOP Demands New Criminal Investigation of Clinton, This Time for Perjury

They got Al Capone for tax evasion not for anything else. And they may only get Hillary for lying but its enough.

Fury

Forum List

Back