Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

Dems have nothing but a bunch of bogus indictments put forth by radical Democrat DA's in heavy Dem districts. Tune in tomorrow when asshole Dems indict Trump for, well speaking.

You thought he was convicted of murder in the criminal trial? He wasn't.
Nope. He should've been and we all know it, including many on the jury.

That jury was all about negation and payback. Racial issues took the stage.

and...

The twisted logic many spout in order to keep their cognitive dissonance at bay.

sad part is the denial:
from his perspective, Cryer said he doesn’t feel race had an impact on the resulting verdict.

“There were some people that tried to infer that the verdict was a payback for the Rodney King verdicts,” he said. “I think a lot of people thought that some of us were predisposed to decisions beforehand. I personally wasn't and I feel that none of the other jurors on the case were personally disposed to come up with a verdict other than what they would have come up with.”

few believed that jury then, and fewer still believe the words above now.

Dems have nothing but a bunch of bogus indictments put forth by radical Democrat DA's in heavy Dem districts. Tune in tomorrow when asshole Dems indict Trump for, well speaking.
Your ignorance is astounding. "radical Democrat DA's in heavy Dem districts?"

Jack Smith is not a DA. He is not a Democrat. And the Dem districts? Are you on medications?

magadonia koolaid.jpg

laughing hillary.jpg

Your ignorance is astounding. "radical Democrat DA's in heavy Dem districts?"

Jack Smith is not a DA. He is not a Democrat. And the Dem districts? Are you on medications?
Okay and corrupt POS prosecutors with a track record of being corrupt POS prosecutors. Now go French kiss Pelosi you know you want to.

Nope. He should've been and we all know it, including many on the jury.

That jury was all about negation and payback. Racial issues took the stage.

and...

The twisted logic many spout in order to keep their cognitive dissonance at bay.

sad part is the denial:
from his perspective, Cryer said he doesn’t feel race had an impact on the resulting verdict.

“There were some people that tried to infer that the verdict was a payback for the Rodney King verdicts,” he said. “I think a lot of people thought that some of us were predisposed to decisions beforehand. I personally wasn't and I feel that none of the other jurors on the case were personally disposed to come up with a verdict other than what they would have come up with.”

few believed that jury then, and fewer still believe the words above now.
Good legal help is where you find it. Cochran broke no laws or codes of legal ethics (such as they are) and represented his client to the best of his abilities. If you are deeply in trouble, do you want the lawyer to argue for you, or get you off? Personally, I would like to have the lawyer that will get me off in front of the jury I am facing, whether I did it or not, as I have the right to legal defense in our adversarial system of justice. If found not guilty by the jury, nobody elses opinion matters.

You haven't put anyone on any spot, magaturd. You're demanding people find you information that might not align with your personal and political confirmation biases so your can further shit on them. How about fuck you. It's 2023. You have the Inn3rt00bz. How about get off your useless bloated ass and find it for yourself? :dunno:
And you have nothing.

Didn't she have to pay him?
Another one who is ignorant about what is going on in the world, yet still has the balls to opine about them.

She lost her defamation suit against him, stemming from his twitter comments about her. That's totally different from the charges of campaign finance violations from paying her $120,000 that haven't come to trial yet.

Taking classified information home is illegal. Yes, Biden is guilty also BUT the question is asking what Trump is guilty of doing.

No, he didn't declassify it.
Well Biden took classified documents as a senator. If no one or government agency cares about that. Then taking classified documents is no big deal anymore.

Another one who is ignorant about what is going on in the world, yet still has the balls to opine about them.

She lost her defamation suit against him, stemming from his twitter comments about her. That's totally different from the charges of campaign finance violations from paying her $120,000 that haven't come to trial yet.
You got him this time! Lol

Well Biden took classified documents as a senator. If no one or government agency cares about that. Then taking classified documents is no big deal anymore.

Sadly that is the message they are sending.

Reading the indictments is indeed the right answer, Road Runner. No way around it.

This will go right by White 6.

Look immediately below.
They will have to prove there was absolutely no fraud in the 2020 election. To get Trump on those indictments, if not. They cannot prove he was lying. Good luck.

Liar!

You can bet your lying arse Trump and his lawyers are reading the indictments. Trump is accused of very real crimes, or else the courts would dismiss the indictments. A Judge/Jury will decide Mr. Trump's innocence or guilt.

But we know he lied and had his lawyers lie about doucuments and had a group of people aid him in hiding documents. This is why SEARCH WARRANTS were issued.
Yeah a liberal judge that hates Trump isn't going to dismiss anything against Trump.

I have yet to see a single person on this forum that can logically connect a specific action that Trump is known to have taken with a specific criminal statute that that action violated.

Instead, they say some version of "read the indictment" as if an accusation is evidence.

Forum List

Back