Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

:itsok: Thank you for accepting your defeat graciously.
What's tragic is that you accepted the narrative that AMERICA BAD!
Never mind the orange guy, you were TAUGHT that AMERICA IS BAD!!!
The Bolshevik demented revenge urge is what drives you!
You were TAUGHT THIS, and without ANY sense of self-awareness did you question any of that propaganda? NOPE!

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

And then, there's YOU!!!
This has been DECADES in the making, and YOU are Exhibit A of the RESULT!
:evil:

What's tragic is that you accepted the narrative that AMERICA BAD!
Never mind the orange guy, you were TAUGHT that AMERICA IS BAD!!!
The Bolshevik demented revenge urge is what drives you!
You were TAUGHT THIS, and without ANY sense of self-awareness did you question any of that propaganda? NOPE!

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

And then, there's YOU!!!
This has been DECADES in the making, and YOU are Exhibit A of the RESULT!
:evil:
But it seems to be you, that is exhibit A?

I'm guessing, that's part of the whole slow deterioration of our nation, plan....

I think you are a liar, you think I am a liar, because there is no common truth, amongst us.... :(

People hate Trump because they have been programmed to hate him. If Trump were guilty of ANY CRIME, the FBI and CIA would have telegraphed it non-stop 24/7 for the last 6 years.

Trump is a NATIONALIST and that is the New Original Sin with the One world Globalists.

Trump is the best we are going to get and from here on, it will be Deep State robots like the idiot we have now in the white house pushing
the Davos 2030/50 agenda. It doesnt matter which side of the fence they are on, they will be completely controlled like Barak Hussein was by Rahm Immanuel.

The population needs to be culled in order for the Davos clubs world government scheme of sustainable development goals to work. You cannot squash 8 billion people into 15 minute cities.

You haven't put anyone on any spot, magaturd. You're demanding people find you information that might not align with your personal and political confirmation biases so your can further shit on them.
Yep. When they try this, evidently they don't realize how obvious it is that they'll just deny everything.

Every last thing they need to know, much of the evidence that will be used in court, is in the indictments. But they don't want to read the indictments. They just want to deny and attack.

Zzz.

This is done using government as a weapon against political opponents. Throughout History it is the tactic of Tyrants. Those who will do anything for power and control.

This is the mantra of the left. Unamerican to the core and piss on the Constitution daily.

I personally wouldnt take a leak on them if they were on fire. They have become a Cancer.

This is the song of the MAGA right. Hat and rage to the core and try to destroy the Constitution daily.
Jesus. Any dust bunnies with the reds under your bed?
The Reality of Red Subversion
The Recent Confirmation of Soviet Espionage in America

STEPHEN J. SNIEGOSKI • SEPTEMBER 1, 2003

"In an apparent effort to illustrate political simple-mindedness, Carroll Quigley derisively wrote in his noted (at least by the John Birch Society) Tragedy and Hope, that the “same groups who were howling about Soviet espionage in 1948-1955 were also claiming that President Roosevelt expected and wanted Pearl Harbor.”[1] In a previous contribution to The Occidental Quarterly, I dealt with the latter; here I will do some “howling” about the former. According to what until recently has passed as conventional wisdom for the liberal establishment, America in the late 1940s and early 1950s was gripped by a terrible Red scare, a period of anti-Communist hysteria and witch hunts. Malicious “red-baiters” slandered innocent liberals as Communists in order to destroy the reforms of the New Deal and impede peace with the Soviet Union. At most, some of the more “anti-Communist” liberals would concede that there may have been a few Communist subversives, but nothing to justify the terrible anti-Communist overreaction, above all the antics of the demagogic Joe McCarthy. From the 1960s through the 1980s, one of the strongest taboos in American political discourse was the subject of Soviet influence within the United States.

During the 1990s, the release of the Venona documents (see p. 49) by the U.S. government and the partial opening of the Soviet archives forced establishment minds to a reconsideration. Yes, Virginia, there really were Communist spies in the United States during the so-called “McCarthy era.” In fact, it now appears that even the slandered and smeared “red-baiters” of the period were unaware of just how far Soviet Communist subversion had penetrated. It must be added that even during the period of the so-called “witch hunt” there was more than enough evidence to prove the reality of Soviet Communist spying to any objective person. But, of course, if one is going to pass for an “educated,” “respectable” person, objective thinking must be eschewed—it’s simply not a Darwinian survival trait in modern America.

From Lenin onward Soviet Communist leaders have preached the necessity of underground activities, with foreign governments the key target for infiltration. The evidence for this from many countries is overwhelming. Communists in government engaged in espionage and acted to influence policy in a pro-Soviet direction. Many of the individuals engaged in these activities were Communist Party members; others were fellow travelers, who despite their lack of party discipline, sought to advance the interests of Soviet Communism...."(cont')
The Reality of Red Subversion

This has been building up for almost a freaking CENTURY!!!
Those that can't think past the attention span of a gnat cannot see it, how we got to this point, but HERE WE ARE!

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
This is done using government as a weapon against political opponents. Throughout History it is the tactic of Tyrants. Those who will do anything for power and control.
None of you had any problem with the “lock her up” chants when Trump was promising to put Clinton in jail.

Your outrage seems kind of fake.

None of you had any problem with the “lock her up” chants when Trump was promising to put Clinton in jail.

Plenty of evidence to she paid for the Russian Collusion used for bs impeachments.

Not to mention Admural Rogers evidence on Massive FISA violations. That is in evidence from the courts themselves.

Not fishing for crimes like you have with Trump. Deep state destroys any but their own. Money Launderers to the core borh parties.

Work from home. Be a gas executive drug user in Ukraine.

Lmao Need a back hoe to shovel the bs being shoveled in this country now.

Plenty of evidence to she paid for the Russian Collusion used for bs impeachments.
There was no impeachment for anything to do with Russia.

Doing opposition research isn’t illegal.

You don’t even have a crime and you want to lock her up for being opposition!

"No reasonable prosecutor would something something..."
Hillary SKATED past WAY WORSE than what you assholes are freaking out about charging Trump with, FACT!!!
The HYPOCRICY from the demented LEFT is through the ROOF!!!!
:rolleyes:

There was no impeachment for anything to do with Russia.

Doing opposition research isn’t illegal.

You don’t even have a crime and you want to lock her up for being opposition!
They paid foreign agents for dirt and used clowns in the FBI to used Biased info from an unreliable source for politics.

Comey should be in prison.

"No reasonable prosecutor would something something..."
Hillary SKATED past WAY WORSE than what you assholes are freaking out about charging Trump with, FACT!!!
The HYPOCRICY from the demented LEFT is through the ROOF!!!!
:rolleyes:
Clinton wasn’t prosecuted because there wasn’t a case to prosecute her.

Trump and MAGA nuts wanted to weaponized the government to prosecute her because she’s their political enemy.

You are the hypocrite.

They paid foreign agents for dirt and used clowns in the FBI to used Biased info from an unreliable source for politics.

Comey should be in prison.
So you’re saying the FBI takes orders from Clinton?

You need a better story because this one is really stupid.

There’s no crimes here. You just are confused.

Forum List

Back