Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

This thread is all the proof I need as to your poor grasp of how things work.

Okay so other than that thread have you ever had any issues with me? I mean I can expect that response you left from a lib or if I was a lib BUT....

With the exception of the thing about the taxes and the Stormy Daniels case has been dismissed already. Oh and read the Indictments thing isn't an answer. For you to win the challenge you're going to have to have links to prove that Trump was charged with and broke an actual law. The challenge starts now. :popcorn:(I'm just sick and tired of all these Trump is a criminal posts without a shred of evidence.)
You’re right.

We were able to “steal” the election. We were able to send nearly 500 and counting of your fellow retards to long prison terms for their “tourist” jaunt on J6.

And, then with totally no evidence we were able to not only impeach your orange douche bag twice but also to indict him 4 times!! Not to mention the orange loser is looking at some long prison time.

And, what have you idiots been able to do to Dems? Other than chant “Lock her up”, impotently? Nothing. Bupkiss.

We Dems sure are powerful. While you idiots are really useless. No wonder you are all so mad all the time.

Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Last edited:
With the exception of the thing about the taxes and the Stormy Daniels case has been dismissed already. Oh and read the Indictments thing isn't an answer. For you to win the challenge you're going to have to have links to prove that Trump was charged with and broke an actual law. The challenge starts now. :popcorn:(I'm just sick and tired of all these Trump is a criminal posts without a shred of evidence.)
Absolutely idiotic thread. Get over yourself and join an existing discussion, or post something that isn’t completely self-centered and irrelevant.

Why is it you right wing morons always demand we prove something to you when you guys have made claims and haven't proven anything?

Shut up and prove how the election was stolen from trump.

Grand juries indicted trump and every person on those grand juries were not Democrats.

^^^ TOO FUNNY. Pathetic moron troll makes 5,000 unproven claims against Trump declaring his guilt but can't even back up ONE of them! :laugh2:
there's 91 felonies to pick from, that makes it much harder to pick your favorite!

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
I'm sure these clowns would know each statute had Joe Biden had done the same things.

I'm guessing Trump will lose his right to vote! With only 1 of those felony convictions! :eek:

So, you've got nothing, eh screwball?
This thread proves all you maniacs have NOTHING but feelz and conjecture.
OP has NAILED IT!
You can’t be this stupid…?

Read my many posts criticizing the witch hunt against Trump, Einstein.

But yeah, this thread is self-centered garbage clogging up the forum; utterly useless.

The same people calling Trump a criminal said the same thing about George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. The same people had no problem with Trump bashing Bush and Cheney and writing checks to Democrats.

Fuck off, screwball! :eusa_hand:
Back on ignore it is.

But yeah - the kind of deranged stupidity you constantly exhibit is a huge part of why conservatism is dying; congratulations.

In the meantime, this thread is garbage.

Make that redundant garbage.

Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month
Listen to the tape of Trump attempting to coerce the Georgia Secretary of State to "invent" 11K+ votes if you need something solid to chew on. The audio recording - long-since in the public domain - satisfies your silly criteria. Don't bother staying away, though. Simple-minded MAGA brown-shirt red-cap challenges make for amusing entertainment and low fruit / easy pickin's.

Absolutely idiotic thread. Get over yourself and join an existing discussion, or post something that isn’t completely self-centered and irrelevant.
Couldn't agree more

The charges are detailed in the various indictments.

As far as proving the charges...that will or won't be done in court.

We could list what evidence is publicly available and the OP is simply going to say

"Nuh Uh"

Just stupid

I do not think they were going to let OJ go no matter what. OJ had a team, same as the prosecution had a team and always does, often not seen in the courtroom. But, Johnny Cochran get the credit for the win and OJ walked.
Huh?

You are stuck on myths and publicity -- mistaken facts. You're the media's target audience.

Simpson hired a "dream team" defense, which included lead attorney Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran (who later took over as lead counsel), F. Lee Bailey, Barry Scheck, Robert Kardashian and Alan Dershowitz. On the prosecution side, Marcia Clark served as lead counsel, supported by Christopher Darden.

/ O.J. Simpson: The Key Players in His Murder Trial

Huh?

You are stuck on myths and publicity -- mistaken facts. You're the media's target audience.

Simpson hired a "dream team" defense, which included lead attorney Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran (who later took over as lead counsel), F. Lee Bailey, Barry Scheck, Robert Kardashian and Alan Dershowitz. On the prosecution side, Marcia Clark served as lead counsel, supported by Christopher Darden.

/ O.J. Simpson: The Key Players in His Murder Trial
You thought he was convicted of murder in the criminal trial? He wasn't.

Forum List

Back