Change: Millennials Earn 20% Less Than Baby Boomers Did at Same Age

And of course it mentions this is a problem for Trump without even mentioning Obama.

Baby Boomers: your millennial children are worse off than you.

With a median household income of $40,581, millennials earn 20 percent less than boomers did at the same stage of life, despite being better educated, according to a new analysis of Federal Reserve data by the advocacy group Young Invincibles.

The analysis being released Friday gives concrete details about a troubling generational divide that helps to explain much of the anxiety that defined the 2016 election. Millennials have half the net worth of boomers. Their home ownership rate is lower, while their student debt is drastically higher.

Millennials earn 20% less than Boomers did at same stage of life
It's sad to see the destruction democrats have done to our younger people....
The left dumbed down the millennials too much. They like the fact they live in mommy's basement and get her insurance.

i have interviewed millennials that could not tell the difference to between a Flathead or Phillips screw driver

why on earth would i pay them a skilled workers wage

You mean the flat one and the crossy one?

--LOL

yup

I have my own little couple of tool boxes. They contain things, stuff, doodads, thingamajigs, the flat one and the crossy one and a hammer.

The left dumbed down the millennials too much. They like the fact they live in mommy's basement and get her insurance.

i have interviewed millennials that could not tell the difference to between a Flathead or Phillips screw driver

--LOL

yup

I have my own little couple of tool boxes. They contain things, stuff, doodads, thingamajigs, the flat one and the crossy one and a hammer.
That's a good head start....now keep walking right.....

--LOL

yup

That's a good head start....now keep walking right.....

Pfft.........I remember those names like I recall the makes and models of vehicles.

And of course it mentions this is a problem for Trump without even mentioning Obama.

With a median household income of $40,581, millennials earn 20 percent less than boomers did at the same stage of life, despite being better educated, according to a new analysis of Federal Reserve data by the advocacy group Young Invincibles.

The analysis being released Friday gives concrete details about a troubling generational divide that helps to explain much of the anxiety that defined the 2016 election. Millennials have half the net worth of boomers. Their home ownership rate is lower, while their student debt is drastically higher.

We keep telling you that income inequality is a problem but you guys never want to hear it.
Actually, it's a democrat problem....but you guys just won't stop voting stupidly....
I'm not a Democrat.

There are stupid members of every age range. Are you telling me that you can't find a millennial who knows the difference?

There are stupid members of every age range. Are you telling me that you can't find a millennial who knows the difference?

where the fuck did i post all millennials you trolls are so predictably stupid

im saying it is pretty hard since the schools stopped having shop

Forum List

Back