Changed My Mind about CHAZ

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
First impulse was to send in the troops and rout the snot-nosed little punks, but I came up with a better idea.

Sic the bureaucracy on them.

1) Have CBP set up a perimeter and passport checkpoints....No passport, no visa, no exit from CHAZ.

2) Passports and other official documents will need approval by the State Department...They'll get right on that.

3) You want your own nation, fine...No trade (i.e. trucks with food and supplies) across the border until you establish diplomatic and trade relations with the U.S.....The pallet of paperwork for you to fill out, in triplicate, is on its way.

4) You'll probably want a UN ambassador too, so you can horn in on all the foreign aid loot that the feds foolishly spread around...That pallet of paperwork will be along as soon as it is collated.

5) Since you cretins can't grow anything more than a scruffy beard without someone drawing a picture for you, you'll be needing to set up trade agreements with the US, for food and other essentials...Maybe the Senate can squeeze that in between the dog-and-pony show hearings that they have upcoming and their summer break, but don't hold your breath.

Last edited:
First impulse was to send in the troops and rout the snot-nosed little punks, but I came up with a better idea.

1) Have CBP set up a perimeter and passport checkpoints....No passport, no visa, no exit from CHAZ.

2) Passports and other official documents will need approval by the State Department...They'll get right on that.

3) You want your own nation, fine...No trade (i.e. trucks with food and supplies) across the border until you establish diplomatic relations with the U.S.....The pallet of paperwork for you to fill out, in triplicate, is on its way.

4) You'll probably want a UN ambassador too, so you can horn in on all the foreign aid loot that the feds foolishly spread around...That pallet of paperwork will be along as soon as it is collated.

5) Since you cretins can't grow anything more than a scruffy beard without someone drawing a picture for you, you'll be needing to set up trade agreements with the US, for food and other essentials...Maybe the Senate can squeeze that in between the dog-and-pony show hearings that they have upcoming and their summer break, but don't hold your breath.
Genius!!!

Death by bureaucratic red tape! Nice and slow and painful.

3) You want your own nation, fine...No trade (i.e. trucks with food and supplies) across the border until you establish diplomatic and trade relations with the U.S.....The pallet of paperwork for you to fill out, in triplicate, is on its way.

they can always declare war on us then surrender and request asylum and foreign aid like the guys in key west did,,,

1592062705190.png

How much are they willing to pay for water, electricity, and sewage, facilities?

Until then everything is cut off and we'll need to have them negotiate costs and here's the pallet of paperwork to fill out for trade deals and of course there will be a security deposit required before turning anything on.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I think it more satisfying and sure to simply exterminate the vermin. I don't want them coming back or having a chance to breed.

I really doubt CHAZ would want to have any Trade Agreements, or any kind of business with the USA. I'm thinking they would want more of
a Russia type of ally. Ass ol' Lakhota, he'll tell you.

I really doubt CHAZ would want to have any Trade Agreements, or any kind of business with the USA. I'm thinking they would want more of
a Russia type of ally

1592063535494.png

Hope they can accomplish that over the internet...... once it's turned back on.

Kinda' hard to talk to any potential ally when you're landlocked.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Gee isn't that what the southerners tried to do?

Forum List

Back