Charlamagne Tha God: Liz Cheney is not a hero: was complicit with Trump during his 4 years in White House, voted against John Lewis Voting Rights Act

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Spoken as a black guy who "gets it", he does not follow the shiny object as many have for 50 years.

Charlamagne the god? Sounds almost as screwy as the black kid at the prison whose name was Yermajesty. Why do blacks come up with idiotic names like this?

Charlamagne the god? Sounds almost as screwy as the black kid at the prison whose name was Yermajesty. Why do blacks come up with idiotic names like this?
I guess the guy really likes Roman emperors...

Voting is what they do. Standing against Trumps insurrection for her was heroic, I think.

Cultural appropriation. He is a racist.
Oh maybe he likes Christianity......since Charlamagne is credited for spreading Christianity thru out Europe.....

But, I am sure if he called himself, Charles --it wouldn't be no more cultural appropriation than Charlamagne...since it just French for Charles the Great...

Just because they name a proposed bill after a black guy doesn't make it a good idea.
The less fed involvement with our elections the better & giving the highly partisan Civil Rights division of the DOJ such broad powers is a terrible idea.

Charlie the dog sounds like a lap dog for his globalist masters

Oh maybe he likes Christianity......since Charlamagne is credited for spreading Christianity thru out Europe.....

But, I am sure if he called himself, Charles --it wouldn't be no more cultural appropriation than Charlamagne...since it just French for Charles the Great...
"the god" isnt very Christian. Its cultural appropriation and i demand he be cancelled.

Just because they name a proposed bill after a black guy doesn't make it a good idea.
The less fed involvement with our elections the better & giving the highly partisan Civil Rights division of the DOJ such broad powers is a terrible idea.

Charlie the dog sounds like a lap dog for his globalist masters
That's what Conservatives (people like you) said about the first voting rights bill.....way back in the 1870's

They hated the fact that the federal government actually enforced voting rights -- because the Conservatives were hell bent of disenfranchising black voters...

Funny how Conservative rhetoric towards enforcement of voting rights remain unchanged....

"the god" isnt very Christian. Its cultural appropriation and i demand he be cancelled.
Cool...if you feel you can pull it off, have at it....that is what voicing your opinion is all about....
But if your opinion isn't too popular, maybe its because it sucks....

Cool...if you feel you can pull it off, have at it....that is what voicing your opinion is all about....
But if your opinion isn't too popular, maybe its because it sucks....
Cultural appropriation doesnt work for blacks. But they love to appropriate others culture. For some reason, they only care when its done with theirs. Disingenuous huh?
Maybe you should make a sarcastic thread about that.

Cultural appropriation doesnt work for blacks. But they love to appropriate others culture. For some reason, they only care when its done with theirs. Disingenuous huh?
Maybe you should make a sarcastic thread about that.
There is nothing to appropriate from blacks remember? We are inferior...

You called yourself "Tennessee" and I doubt you feel you appropriated that word from the Cherokee

That's what Conservatives (people like you) said about the first voting rights bill.....way back in the 1870's

They hated the fact that the federal government actually enforced voting rights -- because the Conservatives were hell bent of disenfranchising black voters...

Funny how Conservative rhetoric towards enforcement of voting rights remain unchanged....
By "disenfranchising black voters", you mean Democrats of course.

Republican's won the Civil War Buffy & it was Dems they beat. Repubs supported equal rights & voting over Dem objections.
If you enjoy voting rights, thank a conservative Buffy

Define "enhancement of voting right"?
Requiring ID isn't voter suppression & placing partisan wokesters from the DOJ in charge of state election rules is not an enhancement.
Blacks have every right to vote & pretending you are being suppressed is a joke. I'd laugh in your face if you said that around me

There is nothing to appropriate from blacks remember? We are inferior...

You called yourself "Tennessee" and I doubt you feel you appropriated that word from the Cherokee
What a terrible mindset! Weird to be racist against your own kind. lol
I didnt. Its "TN" Abbreviations are a white people thing, bruh.

Lezzy just praised SCOTUS for the abortion ruling.... and yet as long as you're bashing Trump you're one of us.... "us" meaning a filthy soulless animal.

Speaking of animals, who was that 400 lb messkin toad that looked like it ate a girl scout troop? That was disgusting.

Charlamagne the God is fairer than most libs. A couple of years ago, he had the Maha Rushdie on his program, giving the Doctor of Democracy a little bit of his valuable air time.

What a terrible mindset! Weird to be racist against your own kind. lol
I didnt. Its "TN" Abbreviations are a white people thing, bruh.
Abbreviated what?

Tennessee.....

But as long as we can both agree that blacks are inferior tho....

Forum List

Back