Charles Barkley

Speaks more eloquent than the President.....who knew

Charles Barkley weighs in on police shootings: ‘We’ve got to do better as black people’

"The cops have made some mistakes, but that doesn't give us the right to riot and shoot cops. We need the cops, especially in the black community. We as black people, we've got to do better. We never get mad when black people kill each other, which that has always bothered me ? I've always said if we as black people want more respect, we have to give each other respect. You can't demand respect from white people and the cops if you don't respect each other. We've got to do better as black people.

Black people don't get mad when blacks kill blacks? Barkley is fat jackwad.
Examples?

Examples of what? A black family getting angry because their child was gunned down in a gangbanger driveby?

Gee, you can't imagine that ever happening...
How about liberal outrage? Protests, Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton, BLM, NAACP, or where are the democrats/progrssive people on this board posting outrage at this?

That's alot of chances to post, cant wait to

Charles Barkley weighs in on police shootings: ‘We’ve got to do better as black people’

"The cops have made some mistakes, but that doesn't give us the right to riot and shoot cops. We need the cops, especially in the black community. We as black people, we've got to do better. We never get mad when black people kill each other, which that has always bothered me ? I've always said if we as black people want more respect, we have to give each other respect. You can't demand respect from white people and the cops if you don't respect each other. We've got to do better as black people.

Examples?

Examples of what? A black family getting angry because their child was gunned down in a gangbanger driveby?

Wow...that's a whole lot of people...
I don't see carb posting about it.

Barkley needs to stick to something he's really good at ............ like GOLF.

snort~

This is the BLM attitude - you are either with us, or you are an Uncle Tom etc. etc...

BLM is the American Taliban.

That's his point , there sparky,my cat understands that .

Instead of saying why he's wrong, he just called him names..... keep it up carb.....keep proving us right

Examples?

How about liberal outrage? Protests, Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton, BLM, NAACP, or where are the democrats/progrssive people on this board posting outrage at this?

Examples?

Instead of saying why he's wrong, he just called him names..... keep it up carb.....keep proving us right

I said exactly what he was wrong about, you illiterate monkey.

Examples?

Examples?

No you didn't, how was he wrong?

Where is the news coverage?
Jesse Jackson?
Also Sharpton?
BLM?
Democrat party officials?
Parades, or marches?
Speeches, interviews?

Where is the outrage?

Not collectively like they are mad at the cops. Of course it's difficult to make black on black crime about racism and play the race/victim card.

Last edited:
Examples?

Examples?

Jesse Jackson?
Also Sharpton?
BLM?
Parades, or marches?
Speeches, interviews?

Where is the outrage?

"We never get mad when black people kill eachother,"

Never is quite a big word.

Let's prove Barkley full of shit by starting with this. Which of course you won't read, but I'll post it anyway.

The big lie: African-Americans don't care about black-on-black crime

Examples?

Jesse Jackson?
Also Sharpton?
BLM?
Parades, or marches?
Speeches, interviews?

Where is the outrage?

Let's prove Barkley full of shit by starting with this. Which of course you won't read, but I'll post it anyway.

It's their relatives/sons/ neighbors doing the killing. Why don't they do something besides call the cops to drag the body to the morgue?

Jesse Jackson?
Also Sharpton?
BLM?
Parades, or marches?
Speeches, interviews?

Where is the outrage?

It's their relatives/sons/ neighbors doing the killing. Why don't they do something besides call the cops to drag the body to the morgue?

Jesus you're racist what the fuck!

Not collectively like they are mad at the cops. Of course it's difficult to make black on black crime about racism and play the race/victim card.
Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!

Apparently not. When was the last time protests were held and marches blocking interstate highways happened when a black killed another black.

You're a dumbass. You twats always complain about poverty, lack of education, no jobs as an excuse for the black community to do nothing. How do you explain the thousands of young black men who rise from that situation and achieve success? I live between two of them.

This was meant for the carbineer goon.

Examples?

When was the last time blacks blocked an interstate highway because a black killed a black?

The fact of the matter is........BLM is an ultra-fringe group blown out of proportion by the media ( good ratings then to do that :2up: ). A very tiny sliver of the population concur with BLM......they are basically irrelevant politically..........makes for some good TV at night though!!:coffee:Their numbers are immensely small........you will note that CNN et. all always portray with camera's to make the crowds look enormous.

Now go look at photos of the marches in '68, '69 and '70 in DC over the war. THAT was a movement s0ns........this is a media inspired band of a few goofballs.:bye1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back