Charles Barkley

Examples?

Examples of what? A black family getting angry because their child was gunned down in a gangbanger driveby?

Gee, you can't imagine that ever happening...
How about liberal outrage? Protests, Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton, BLM, NAACP, or where are the democrats/progrssive people on this board posting outrage at this?

That's alot of chances to post, cant wait to
Examples of what? A black family getting angry because their child was gunned down in a gangbanger driveby?

Wow...that's a whole lot of people...
I don't see carb posting about it.
Black people don't get mad when blacks kill blacks? Barkley is fat jackwad.
That's his point , there sparky,my cat understands that .
Instead of saying why he's wrong, he just called him names..... keep it up carb.....keep proving us right

I said exactly what he was wrong about, you illiterate monkey.
No you didn't, how was he wrong?

Where is the news coverage?
Jesse Jackson?
Also Sharpton?
BLM?
Democrat party officials?
Parades, or marches?
Speeches, interviews?

Where is the outrage?

"We never get mad when black people kill eachother,"

Never is quite a big word.

Let's prove Barkley full of shit by starting with this. Which of course you won't read, but I'll post it anyway.

The big lie: African-Americans don't care about black-on-black crime
Again where is the media coverage?
Also Sharpton?
Jesse Jackson?
National news?
Marches and protests?
BLM?
NAACP?
one local carrying a sign, God bless him, isn't anything compared to the cop shootings?

We are talking that scale.....and you know that

How about liberal outrage? Protests, Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton, BLM, NAACP, or where are the democrats/progrssive people on this board posting outrage at this?

Wow...that's a whole lot of people...
That's his point , there sparky,my cat understands that .
Instead of saying why he's wrong, he just called him names..... keep it up carb.....keep proving us right

Jesse Jackson?
Also Sharpton?
BLM?
Parades, or marches?
Speeches, interviews?

Where is the outrage?

Let's prove Barkley full of shit by starting with this. Which of course you won't read, but I'll post it anyway.

Also Sharpton?
Jesse Jackson?
National news?
Marches and protests?
BLM?
NAACP?
one local carrying a sign, God bless him, isn't anything compared to the cop shootings?

You're applying the same bigoted standard that you do when you accuse Muslims of not protesting terrorism enough.

You don't protest abortion clinic bombings enough. So there.

Speaks more eloquent than the President.....who knew

Charles Barkley weighs in on police shootings: ‘We’ve got to do better as black people’

"The cops have made some mistakes, but that doesn't give us the right to riot and shoot cops. We need the cops, especially in the black community. We as black people, we've got to do better. We never get mad when black people kill each other, which that has always bothered me ? I've always said if we as black people want more respect, we have to give each other respect. You can't demand respect from white people and the cops if you don't respect each other. We've got to do better as black people.

Examples?

OF COURSE black people get mad if a member of their own family is gunned down in a gang shooting. They only seem to give a shit about random black people who are shot by the police however.

The 5K people or so who gathered together and blocked an 8 lane highway in Memphis over a police shooting? See anything like that in Chicago? Nope, me either?

Charles Barkley weighs in on police shootings: ‘We’ve got to do better as black people’

"The cops have made some mistakes, but that doesn't give us the right to riot and shoot cops. We need the cops, especially in the black community. We as black people, we've got to do better. We never get mad when black people kill each other, which that has always bothered me ? I've always said if we as black people want more respect, we have to give each other respect. You can't demand respect from white people and the cops if you don't respect each other. We've got to do better as black people.

Examples?

OF COURSE black people get mad if a member of their own family is gunned down in a gang shooting. They only seem to give a shit about random black people who are shot by the police however.

The 5K people or so who gathered together and blocked an 8 lane highway in Memphis over a police shooting? See anything like that in Chicago? Nope, me either?

That makes no sense. Who would they be protesting against in the latter case? Protests are to be heard by the government. Not your neighbors. Think.

Who thinks its OK to shoot cops?
Leftwing nuts........any more questions?

Yes. Name names please. Cite the words.
LOL why do you always do that? OF COURSE There are morons out there who support shooting cops, that's obvious. Why would you claim otherwise?

Names and titles. Who are they and who is following them?

Stop being an idiot. I don't know the names, and or titles of all the idiots chanting "pigs in a blanket , fry 'em like bacon" or "what do we want? Dead cops, when do we want them, now!" and other similar bullshit.

Do the MAJORITY of black people support killing cops? Hell no, not even close, but the blanket statement that no one supports killing cops is retarded

Black on black crime as some sort of defense of police brutality is the ultimate red herring.
No one is using black on black crime as a defense against police brutality moron. We're merely pointing out that it is convenient that the same people who protest 250 negroes a year being killed by police don't have anything to say about the thousands of negroes killed every year by other negroes.

:0) BLM has advanced the issue of police abuse FAR beyond what any other element has in this society.

Changes to police policy are already being proposed and implemented .. including independent investigation and prosecution of police officers.

Examples?

48% of Chicago's 12,000 police officers are black or Hispanic. There's your thousands.

LOL why do you always do that? OF COURSE There are morons out there who support shooting cops, that's obvious. Why would you claim otherwise?

Names and titles. Who are they and who is following them?

Stop being an idiot. I don't know the names, and or titles of all the idiots chanting "pigs in a blanket , fry 'em like bacon" or "what do we want? Dead cops, when do we want them, now!" and other similar bullshit.

Do the MAJORITY of black people support killing cops? Hell no, not even close, but the blanket statement that no one supports killing cops is retarded

If you can't name them, then they are not influential and should not be considered by YOU as leaders of any movement.

Stop being hysterical about what a few assholes with no influence said. Your focus on them shows only that you are unwilling to face the real protesters. Weak. Believe me.

Black on black crime as some sort of defense of police brutality is the ultimate red herring.
No one is using black on black crime as a defense against police brutality moron. We're merely pointing out that it is convenient that the same people who protest 250 negroes a year being killed by police don't have anything to say about the thousands of negroes killed every year by other negroes.

Yes you are. Don't lie. There's no other reason to bring it up.

Jesse Jackson?
Also Sharpton?
BLM?
Parades, or marches?
Speeches, interviews?

Where is the outrage?

Also Sharpton?
Jesse Jackson?
National news?
Marches and protests?
BLM?
NAACP?

You're applying the same bigoted standard that you do when you accuse Muslims of not protesting terrorism enough.

You don't protest abortion clinic bombings enough. So there.
Who doesn't protest abortion clinic bombings?

It's a deflection, co

Al Sharpton
Micha Johnson
Let's start there

Fail.
How so? One shot cops unless you're denying Johnson wasn't the shooter

The other just encouraged it....

So where is the fail?

Forum List

Back