Charles Barkley

Which group of black people is larger? The group which agrees with Barkley or the group which thinks it's OK to kill cops?

Prove your answer.
That doesn't matter, which one gets more attention?

The ones that blame cops and whitey or the ones that look inward and blame their own people?

Who thinks its OK to shoot cops?
Leftwing nuts........any more questions?

Yes. Name names please. Cite the words.
Al Sharpton
Micha Johnson
Let's start there

When's the last time you were out protesting black on black crime? Or white on white crime for that matter?
I have a job, I don't protest......but if you really cared about black lives, wouldn't you protest what kills the most by far?????

How about liberal outrage? Protests, Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton, BLM, NAACP, or where are the democrats/progrssive people on this board posting outrage at this?

That's alot of chances to post, cant wait to
I don't see carb posting about it.
Instead of saying why he's wrong, he just called him names..... keep it up carb.....keep proving us right

I said exactly what he was wrong about, you illiterate monkey.
No you didn't, how was he wrong?

Where is the news coverage?
Jesse Jackson?
Also Sharpton?
BLM?
Democrat party officials?
Parades, or marches?
Speeches, interviews?

Where is the outrage?

"We never get mad when black people kill eachother,"

Never is quite a big word.

Let's prove Barkley full of shit by starting with this. Which of course you won't read, but I'll post it anyway.

The big lie: African-Americans don't care about black-on-black crime
Again where is the media coverage?
Also Sharpton?
Jesse Jackson?
National news?
Marches and protests?
BLM?
NAACP?
one local carrying a sign, God bless him, isn't anything compared to the cop shootings?

We are talking that scale.....and you know that

You're applying the same bigoted standard that you do when you accuse Muslims of not protesting terrorism enough.

You don't protest abortion clinic bombings enough. So there.
No we just put them in jail, we don't let them run the movement, we do speak out against them. Nuts are nuts...

Al Sharpton
Micha Johnson
Let's start there

When's the last time you were out protesting black on black crime? Or white on white crime for that matter?
I have a job, I don't protest......but if you really cared about black lives, wouldn't you protest what kills the most by far?????

Not nearly as sexy as blaming the cops and/or whitey.

Speaks more eloquent than the President.....who knew

Charles Barkley weighs in on police shootings: ‘We’ve got to do better as black people’

"The cops have made some mistakes, but that doesn't give us the right to riot and shoot cops. We need the cops, especially in the black community. We as black people, we've got to do better. We never get mad when black people kill each other, which that has always bothered me ? I've always said if we as black people want more respect, we have to give each other respect. You can't demand respect from white people and the cops if you don't respect each other. We've got to do better as black people.

Black people don't get mad when blacks kill blacks? Barkley is fat jackwad.
Not collectively like they are mad at the cops. Of course it's difficult to make black on black crime about racism and play the race/victim card.
Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!
Yummy...... White people like chicken too.

Charles Barkley weighs in on police shootings: ‘We’ve got to do better as black people’

"The cops have made some mistakes, but that doesn't give us the right to riot and shoot cops. We need the cops, especially in the black community. We as black people, we've got to do better. We never get mad when black people kill each other, which that has always bothered me ? I've always said if we as black people want more respect, we have to give each other respect. You can't demand respect from white people and the cops if you don't respect each other. We've got to do better as black people.

Not collectively like they are mad at the cops. Of course it's difficult to make black on black crime about racism and play the race/victim card.
Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!
Yummy...... White people like chicken too.
I do, toss me some red pop and some watermelon to finish, funny thing is I vase had black friends say I'm a nigga, not just in diet, it's an honor Andre, AJ, and Ean

Al Sharpton
Micha Johnson
Let's start there

I see. You're simply holding them to a standard that you yourself would never live up to.

Al Sharpton
Micha Johnson
Let's start there

I see. You're simply holding them to a standard that you yourself would never live up to.
Deflection, it's not about me....I'm holding them to their own standard......but again black on black crimes can't be used to blame republicans and whitey......

The fact of the matter is........BLM is an ultra-fringe group blown out of proportion by the media ( good ratings then to do that :2up: ). A very tiny sliver of the population concur with BLM......they are basically irrelevant politically..........makes for some good TV at night though!!:coffee:Their numbers are immensely small........you will note that CNN et. all always portray with camera's to make the crowds look enormous.

Now go look at photos of the marches in '68, '69 and '70 in DC over the war. THAT was a movement s0ns........this is a media inspired band of a few goofballs.:bye1:

BLM can't
The fact of the matter is........BLM is an ultra-fringe group blown out of proportion by the media ( good ratings then to do that :2up: ). A very tiny sliver of the population concur with BLM......they are basically irrelevant politically..........makes for some good TV at night though!!:coffee:Their numbers are immensely small........you will note that CNN et. all always portray with camera's to make the crowds look enormous.

Now go look at photos of the marches in '68, '69 and '70 in DC over the war. THAT was a movement s0ns........this is a media inspired band of a few goofballs.:bye1:

According to Obama BLM is doing a great job.

"Flanked by liberal legislators, and Black Lives Matter founders Brittany Packnett and DeRay Mckesson, President Obama told White House meeting of young militant leftists that they “are much better organizers” than he was at their age, and that he is “confident that they are going to take America to new heights.”

Haven't heard any blacks explain why the talk is so bad.
My parents (note Parents"?) gave me a talk about dealing with the police.
Here is in essence my parents "talk" went for me best said by Chris Rock...
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

How about liberal outrage? Protests, Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton, BLM, NAACP, or where are the democrats/progrssive people on this board posting outrage at this?

That's alot of chances to post, cant wait to
I don't see carb posting about it.
Instead of saying why he's wrong, he just called him names..... keep it up carb.....keep proving us right

Jesse Jackson?
Also Sharpton?
BLM?
Parades, or marches?
Speeches, interviews?

Where is the outrage?

Let's prove Barkley full of shit by starting with this. Which of course you won't read, but I'll post it anyway.

Also Sharpton?
Jesse Jackson?
National news?
Marches and protests?
BLM?
NAACP?
one local carrying a sign, God bless him, isn't anything compared to the cop shootings?

You're applying the same bigoted standard that you do when you accuse Muslims of not protesting terrorism enough.

The last abortion clinic bombing was in 1998. I have never heard of an 18 year long protest. And every one of the 4 or 5 scumbags that bombed the clinics were caught and put in prison.

LOL why do you always do that? OF COURSE There are morons out there who support shooting cops, that's obvious. Why would you claim otherwise?

Names and titles. Who are they and who is following them?

Stop being an idiot. I don't know the names, and or titles of all the idiots chanting "pigs in a blanket , fry 'em like bacon" or "what do we want? Dead cops, when do we want them, now!" and other similar bullshit.

Do the MAJORITY of black people support killing cops? Hell no, not even close, but the blanket statement that no one supports killing cops is retarded

If you can't name them, then they are not influential and should not be considered by YOU as leaders of any movement.

Stop being hysterical about what a few assholes with no influence said. Your focus on them shows only that you are unwilling to face the real protesters. Weak. Believe me.

So now you move the goal posts? No one said "leaders" of anything. The statement was made that some people cheer the death of cops, and you denied that is true, then when proven to be a lie by you you change the standard to "leaders and people of consequence"

what a fucking failtard.

Jesse Jackson?
Also Sharpton?
BLM?
Parades, or marches?
Speeches, interviews?

Where is the outrage?

Also Sharpton?
Jesse Jackson?
National news?
Marches and protests?
BLM?
NAACP?

The last abortion clinic bombing was in 1998. I have never heard of an 18 year long protest. And every one of the 4 or 5 scumbags that bombed the clinics were caught and put in prison.

lol these idiots bring up the fucking crusades to defend Islam, do you really think 18 years is long enough for them to say something isnt current?

lynx.jpg

lynx2.jpg

He's also willing to criticize the other end of the argument.

He's honest; we need a lot more people like that who are in the public eye.

The problem is society does not want those like him telling the truth. It is much more simpler to blame society for your failure to adjust and learn to live within the system...

LOL why do you always do that? OF COURSE There are morons out there who support shooting cops, that's obvious. Why would you claim otherwise?

Names and titles. Who are they and who is following them?

Stop being an idiot. I don't know the names, and or titles of all the idiots chanting "pigs in a blanket , fry 'em like bacon" or "what do we want? Dead cops, when do we want them, now!" and other similar bullshit.

Do the MAJORITY of black people support killing cops? Hell no, not even close, but the blanket statement that no one supports killing cops is retarded

If you can't name them, then they are not influential and should not be considered by YOU as leaders of any movement.

Stop being hysterical about what a few assholes with no influence said. Your focus on them shows only that you are unwilling to face the real protesters. Weak. Believe me.

So now you move the goal posts? No one said "leaders" of anything. The statement was made that some people cheer the death of cops, and you denied that is true, then when proven to be a lie by you you change the standard to "leaders and people of consequence"

what a fucking failtard.

You lost.

The problem is society does not want those like him telling the truth. It is much more simpler to blame society for your failure to adjust and learn to live within the system...

Who is stopping Barkley from speaking his mind?

I love this shit. Almost every day someone points to an influential black American who is telling black America to get its shit together.....and you idiots still repeat the lie that NOBODY IS LOOKING INWARD in the black community.

Its fucking weird.

I love this shit. Almost every day someone points to an influential black American who is telling black America to get its shit together.....and you idiots still repeat the lie that NOBODY IS LOOKING INWARD in the black community.

Its fucking weird.

Almost everyday influential white Americans point to the racism and abuse of police officers. Are you listening to them?

Cops can't get respect if THEY don't give it .. something that Barkley missed.

Its fucking weird.
Who is? Let's see some statements and marches....

Forum List

Back