Charles Barkley

The underlying and overriding fact here is that how much protesting of black on black crime is done or not done is completely irrelevant.
Not one of these people who are ranting about black on black crime would change their opinion about police brutality (aka defending it)

if black on black crime was being protested every day of the year 24/7.

So stop the bullshit.
Yeah it wouldn't change their mind on taxes either, but you are on a different point...we call that deflection.

If black lives matter, get pissed and March and demand blacks stop killing blacks.....not hard for logical people

You're one trying to demean the protesters by attaching an irrelevant requirement to them.

There is more white on white crime than black on black crime. I've never heard of a conservative protest over white on white crime.
Deflection.

Whites aren't protesting and marching. Whites don't blame cops and blacks for every problem.

There is no white Jesse Jackson or all sharpton....oh wait there is....David duke and noone white listens to him.

Nor do blacks. Whites protest police actions against whites by blowing up federal buildings.
You're comparing oklahoma city to this?

Wow liberal logic strikes again

Black people don't get mad when blacks kill blacks? Barkley is fat jackwad.

I haven't seen a whole lot of evidence of it. Where are the activists at organizing protests over all the black on black violence in Chicago, St Louis, D.C., or Baltimore? They seem to have no problem getting the cameras out there when a white cop kills one of them, but when a dozen of them are gunned over one weekend in Chicago it's crickets.

You know why? Black on black violence doesn't fill the coffers of the professional race baiters.

I posted prominent examples. I can't make you read them. And no one can make the media cover them.
What examples, the article uoutube.com posted said one guy had a sign........we want the big guns....where are they? Where are the closings of roads?

So the media is racist?

Or the blacks groups didn't do shit and didn't call them?

Or both?

Where does it say a black person has to be a black on black crime activist in order to have a legitimate complaint against police brutality?

Where the fuck do you come up with these sorts of equations?

It is simple.

Many people do not want to address the police brutality/criminal justice reform issue ...... so they focus on the negative aspects of the protests so they don't have to.
Police brutality isn't a racial issue, but you guys under the guise of BLM are trying to make it one.

He's also willing to criticize the other end of the argument.

He's honest; we need a lot more people like that who are in the public eye.

The problem is society does not want those like him telling the truth. It is much more simpler to blame society for your failure to adjust and learn to live within the system...

Who is stopping Barkley from speaking his mind?

I love this shit. Almost every day someone points to an influential black American who is telling black America to get its shit together.....and you idiots still repeat the lie that NOBODY IS LOOKING INWARD in the black community.

Its fucking weird.
Who is? Let's see some statements and marches....

I posted some examples and included the aside that you wouldn't read them. Good guess on my part eh?

We get it... the point is though, given that 90%+ of black violence is committed by other blacks, wouldn't you think this is where the emphasis would be? Not on the rare cases?

No. The emphasis is where it needs to be.

To clear thinking people, crime or injustice perpetrated by LEO's without accountability is worse than crime perpetrated by thugs.

Leftwing nuts........any more questions?

Yes. Name names please. Cite the words.
LOL why do you always do that? OF COURSE There are morons out there who support shooting cops, that's obvious. Why would you claim otherwise?

Names and titles. Who are they and who is following them?

Stop being an idiot. I don't know the names, and or titles of all the idiots chanting "pigs in a blanket , fry 'em like bacon" or "what do we want? Dead cops, when do we want them, now!" and other similar bullshit.

Do the MAJORITY of black people support killing cops? Hell no, not even close, but the blanket statement that no one supports killing cops is retarded

If you can't name them, then they are not influential and should not be considered by YOU as leaders of any movement.

Stop being hysterical about what a few assholes with no influence said. Your focus on them shows only that you are unwilling to face the real protesters. Weak. Believe me.
They were influential enough to incite The Dallas cop killer.

The underlying and overriding fact here is that how much protesting of black on black crime is done or not done is completely irrelevant.
Not one of these people who are ranting about black on black crime would change their opinion about police brutality (aka defending it)

So stop the bullshit.
Yeah it wouldn't change their mind on taxes either, but you are on a different point...we call that deflection.

If black lives matter, get pissed and March and demand blacks stop killing blacks.....not hard for logical people

You're one trying to demean the protesters by attaching an irrelevant requirement to them.
Consistency is irrelevant? Only to a liberal.

So stop the bullshit.

So over 90% of murders of blacks by other blacks is irrelevant? So only black lives that can be used to push an agenda matter?

Black people don't get mad when blacks kill blacks? Barkley is fat jackwad.

I haven't seen a whole lot of evidence of it. Where are the activists at organizing protests over all the black on black violence in Chicago, St Louis, D.C., or Baltimore? They seem to have no problem getting the cameras out there when a white cop kills one of them, but when a dozen of them are gunned over one weekend in Chicago it's crickets.

You know why? Black on black violence doesn't fill the coffers of the professional race baiters.

I posted prominent examples. I can't make you read them. And no one can make the media cover them.
What examples, the article uoutube.com posted said one guy had a sign........we want the big guns....where are they? Where are the closings of roads?

So the media is racist?

Or both?

Where does it say a black person has to be a black on black crime activist in order to have a legitimate complaint against police brutality?

It is simple.

Many people do not want to address the police brutality/criminal justice reform issue ...... so they focus on the negative aspects of the protests so they don't have to.

It's a backhanded defense of police brutality against blacks. And if you don't think it's about race,

look at the tantrums the white conservatives threw over the Bundy standoff - ranting AGAINST law enforcement.

And some of us can harken back to the times when, for example, Wayne LaPierre called law enforcement 'jackbooted thugs'

and even to the time G Gordon Liddy gave advice about taking headshots at cops to get around their body armor.

So the media is racist?

Or both?

It is simple.

Police brutality isn't a racial issue, but you guys under the guise of BLM are trying to make it one.

Of course.

So stop the bullshit.

It's a manufactured, phoney consistency.

The problem is society does not want those like him telling the truth. It is much more simpler to blame society for your failure to adjust and learn to live within the system...

Who is stopping Barkley from speaking his mind?

I love this shit. Almost every day someone points to an influential black American who is telling black America to get its shit together.....and you idiots still repeat the lie that NOBODY IS LOOKING INWARD in the black community.

Its fucking weird.
Who is? Let's see some statements and marches....

I posted some examples and included the aside that you wouldn't read them. Good guess on my part eh?

We get it... the point is though, given that 90%+ of black violence is committed by other blacks, wouldn't you think this is where the emphasis would be? Not on the rare cases?

No. The emphasis is where it needs to be.

To clear thinking people, crime or injustice perpetrated by LEO's without accountability is worse than crime perpetrated by thugs.

Once again, a Liberal piece of shit dictating what involves clear thinking. Not how it work you stupid motherfucker.

So stop the bullshit.

So blacks murdered by blacks don't matter to you?

LOL why do you always do that? OF COURSE There are morons out there who support shooting cops, that's obvious. Why would you claim otherwise?

Stop being an idiot. I don't know the names, and or titles of all the idiots chanting "pigs in a blanket , fry 'em like bacon" or "what do we want? Dead cops, when do we want them, now!" and other similar bullshit.

Do the MAJORITY of black people support killing cops? Hell no, not even close, but the blanket statement that no one supports killing cops is retarded

If you can't name them, then they are not influential and should not be considered by YOU as leaders of any movement.

Stop being hysterical about what a few assholes with no influence said. Your focus on them shows only that you are unwilling to face the real protesters. Weak. Believe me.

Who. Name them.

So stop the bullshit.

It's its own problem. Using it to defend police brutality is a terribly flawed argument.

So the media is racist?

Or both?

It is simple.

It's a backhanded defense of police brutality against blacks. And if you don't think it's about race,

look at the tantrums the white conservatives threw over the Bundy standoff - ranting AGAINST law enforcement.

And some of us can harken back to the times when, for example, Wayne LaPierre called law enforcement 'jackbooted thugs'

and even to the time G Gordon Liddy gave advice about taking headshots at cops to get around their body armor.

True, there ARE hypocrites on this issue, just like there are on every issue. But don't pretend that

A) the hypocrites represent everyone who believes that those who scream that black lives matter are full of shit

or

B) that the fact that there hypocrites on the right negates the fact that there are IDIOTS on the left who are using "police brutality" as an excuse to attack cops, all the while ignoring the thousands of black citizens killed by other blacks in this country every year.

It's its own problem. Using it to defend police brutality is a terribly flawed argument.

Not defending police brutality. Just expecting those who say black lives matter to put forth the same effort when it comes to blacks killing blacks. Otherwise, the argument of those protesters is only black lives matter that are killed by police. If another negro kills them, it's nothing to think about.

The Dallas cop killer was influenced by the incidents of blacks being killed by cops.

Every movement has its fringe elements.

So stop the bullshit.

It doesn't matter to me how many inner city gang bangers murder each other. The more the merrier.
They are useless morally empty subhumans. One day the people will rise up and exterminate these animals.

So the media is racist?

Or both?

It is simple.

True, there ARE hypocrites on this issue, just like there are on every issue. But don't pretend that

A) the hypocrites represent everyone who believes that those who scream that black lives matter are full of shit

or

B) that the fact that there hypocrites on the right negates the fact that there are IDIOTS on the left who are using "police brutality" as an excuse to attack cops, all the while ignoring the thousands of black citizens killed by other blacks in this country every year.

You lie again. Blacks don't 'ignore' it. If they did, there would be no black cops.

Forum List

Back