Charles Barkley

Yeah it wouldn't change their mind on taxes either, but you are on a different point...we call that deflection.

If black lives matter, get pissed and March and demand blacks stop killing blacks.....not hard for logical people

You're one trying to demean the protesters by attaching an irrelevant requirement to them.
Consistency is irrelevant? Only to a liberal.

It's a manufactured, phoney consistency.

So blacks murdered by blacks don't matter to you?
It doesn't matter to me how many inner city gang bangers murder each other. The more the merrier.
They are useless morally empty subhumans. One day the people will rise up and exterminate these animals.

If they get rid of each other, it's less chance more bastard children will be born and less mouths to feed.

LOL why do you always do that? OF COURSE There are morons out there who support shooting cops, that's obvious. Why would you claim otherwise?

Names and titles. Who are they and who is following them?

Stop being an idiot. I don't know the names, and or titles of all the idiots chanting "pigs in a blanket , fry 'em like bacon" or "what do we want? Dead cops, when do we want them, now!" and other similar bullshit.

Do the MAJORITY of black people support killing cops? Hell no, not even close, but the blanket statement that no one supports killing cops is retarded

If you can't name them, then they are not influential and should not be considered by YOU as leaders of any movement.

Stop being hysterical about what a few assholes with no influence said. Your focus on them shows only that you are unwilling to face the real protesters. Weak. Believe me.
They were influential enough to incite The Dallas cop killer.

The Dallas cop killer was influenced by the incidents of blacks being killed by cops.

Every movement has its fringe elements.

I fear that killing cops isn't nearly as fringe to that group as you think it is. People are going fucking insane. That's a reality. And yes, I would use the same terminology in relation to this idiots who were pointing guns at LEOs during the Bundy Ranch incident.

Fringe is not a term I'd use to describe those willing to use guns on police.

What examples, the article uoutube.com posted said one guy had a sign........we want the big guns....where are they? Where are the closings of roads?

So the media is racist?

Or the blacks groups didn't do shit and didn't call them?

Or both?

Where does it say a black person has to be a black on black crime activist in order to have a legitimate complaint against police brutality?

Where the fuck do you come up with these sorts of equations?

It is simple.

Many people do not want to address the police brutality/criminal justice reform issue ...... so they focus on the negative aspects of the protests so they don't have to.

It's a backhanded defense of police brutality against blacks. And if you don't think it's about race,

look at the tantrums the white conservatives threw over the Bundy standoff - ranting AGAINST law enforcement.

And some of us can harken back to the times when, for example, Wayne LaPierre called law enforcement 'jackbooted thugs'

and even to the time G Gordon Liddy gave advice about taking headshots at cops to get around their body armor.

True, there ARE hypocrites on this issue, just like there are on every issue. But don't pretend that

A) the hypocrites represent everyone who believes that those who scream that black lives matter are full of shit

or

B) that the fact that there hypocrites on the right negates the fact that there are IDIOTS on the left who are using "police brutality" as an excuse to attack cops, all the while ignoring the thousands of black citizens killed by other blacks in this country every year.

You lie again. Blacks don't 'ignore' it. If they did, there would be no black cops.

CLEARLY I was referring to the blacks who are taking part in the black lives matters protests.

There is more white on white crime than black on black crime. I've never heard of a conservative protest over white on white crime.

Isn't that interesting.

Yes interesting

Here's liberal "logic"

I have 1000 red apples
I have 100 green apples

90 of my green apples are rotten
300 of my red apples are rotten

That proves red apples are more likely to be rotten than green apples.

Liberals hate math and statistics and history and science. Yall are the anti education ideology.

There is more white on white crime than black on black crime. I've never heard of a conservative protest over white on white crime.

Isn't that interesting.

Yes interesting

Here's liberal "logic"

I have 1000 red apples
I have 100 green apples

90 of my green apples are rotten
300 of my red apples are rotten

That proves red apples are more likely to be rotten than green apples.

Liberals hate math and statistics and history and science. Yall are the anti education ideology.

Funny how the "science" crowd still advocates a system whereby people walk around with canvass bags, stuffing paper into little boxes affixed to poles as a means of communication. (USPS)

The problem is society does not want those like him telling the truth. It is much more simpler to blame society for your failure to adjust and learn to live within the system...

Who is stopping Barkley from speaking his mind?

I love this shit. Almost every day someone points to an influential black American who is telling black America to get its shit together.....and you idiots still repeat the lie that NOBODY IS LOOKING INWARD in the black community.

Its fucking weird.
Who is? Let's see some statements and marches....

I posted some examples and included the aside that you wouldn't read them. Good guess on my part eh?

We get it... the point is though, given that 90%+ of black violence is committed by other blacks, wouldn't you think this is where the emphasis would be? Not on the rare cases?

No. The emphasis is where it needs to be.

To clear thinking people, crime or injustice perpetrated by LEO's without accountability is worse than crime perpetrated by thugs.
Yeah tell Chicago residents that. Only lives we can exploit for political gain are important, you nine years old killed by a stray Bullet from a gang banger.....back of the line for you!!!!!!

Yeah it wouldn't change their mind on taxes either, but you are on a different point...we call that deflection.

If black lives matter, get pissed and March and demand blacks stop killing blacks.....not hard for logical people

You're one trying to demean the protesters by attaching an irrelevant requirement to them.
Consistency is irrelevant? Only to a liberal.

It's a manufactured, phoney consistency.

So blacks murdered by blacks don't matter to you?
It doesn't matter to me how many inner city gang bangers murder each other. The more the merrier.
They are useless morally empty subhumans. One day the people will rise up and exterminate these animals.
And apparently NY carb, Lonelaughter and the rest of the lefties agree.....

Over 90% of black homicides are committed by other blacks. No other race in this country comes close.

82% of whites murdered are murdered by other white people.
None

Similar truth on rape.
True and we blame the criminals in also and lock em up or execute em.......justice is all we need.

Over 90% of black homicides are committed by other blacks. No other race in this country comes close.

None

Similar truth on rape.
True and we blame the criminals in also and lock em up or execute em.......justice is all we need.

... AND FAIR JUSTICE IS ALL WE NEED.

Preach it Chuck, Preach it....let's solvent the problem.....so we can get business in those areas and get em some jobs......without worry in ng your employees will be raped or murdered

None

Similar truth on rape.

I have zero idea why that would surprise anyone in regards to ANY race. Of course the people you are mostly around are likely to be the perpetrators of a crime against you. So , obviously black people are mostly with other black people you would expect to see most of the crime committed against them come from other blacks and so on and so forth for other races.

The number to look at is the percentage of people from each race who commit crimes, not who their victims are.

CLEARLY a higher percentage of blacks commit crimes than any other race. Black males ages 16-40 make up 6% of our population , yet account for 34% of all arrests. All else being equal they should of course represent 6% of all arrests. Even if you generously pin 10% of arrests of black males age 16-40 on racism that still leaves blacks being arrested and convicted at a rate that is THREE times their percentage of the general population.

White males age 16-40 make up roughly 35% of the population of this country and account for roughly 60% of all arrests, which of course tells you that white males are ALSO over represented when it comes to arrest, but not nearly at the same rate that black males are, not even close.

None

Similar truth on rape.

... AND FAIR JUSTICE IS ALL WE NEED.
I think fair is implicit, but I agree......let's work to solve the problems and leave the Al Sharptons and David dukes fucking each other about who hates more.

Black people don't get mad when blacks kill blacks? Barkley is fat jackwad.
Examples?
Examples of what? A black family getting angry because their child was gunned down in a gangbanger driveby? Gee, you can't imagine that ever happening...

Examples of protests and rioting and calls for the perp's head on a stake ... you know ... like when some fine, upstanding member of the community dies while in police custody.

Freddie Gray's Rap Sheet:
  • March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
  • March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
  • January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
  • January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
  • December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
  • December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
  • January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
  • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
  • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
  • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
  • March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
  • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
  • August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
  • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

Black people don't get mad when blacks kill blacks? Barkley is fat jackwad.
Examples?
Examples of what? A black family getting angry because their child was gunned down in a gangbanger driveby? Gee, you can't imagine that ever happening...

Examples of protests and rioting and calls for the perp's head on a stake ... you know ... like when some fine, upstanding member of the community dies while in police custody.

Freddie Gray's Rap Sheet:
  • March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
  • March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
  • January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
  • January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
  • December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
  • December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
  • January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
  • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
  • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
  • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
  • March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
  • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
  • August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
  • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

For the most part, I think that is irrelevant to. I don't care if a person has been arrested 400 times previous in regards to police treatment.

The only point I find it relevant in is , how in the hell is someone who has been arrested that many times still walking the street?

LOL why do you always do that? OF COURSE There are morons out there who support shooting cops, that's obvious. Why would you claim otherwise?

Names and titles. Who are they and who is following them?

Stop being an idiot. I don't know the names, and or titles of all the idiots chanting "pigs in a blanket , fry 'em like bacon" or "what do we want? Dead cops, when do we want them, now!" and other similar bullshit.

Do the MAJORITY of black people support killing cops? Hell no, not even close, but the blanket statement that no one supports killing cops is retarded

If you can't name them, then they are not influential and should not be considered by YOU as leaders of any movement.

Stop being hysterical about what a few assholes with no influence said. Your focus on them shows only that you are unwilling to face the real protesters. Weak. Believe me.
They were influential enough to incite The Dallas cop killer.

Who. Name them.
Black Lives Matter, Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, all the dozens of sites he linked on his computer dedicated to Black Lives Matter. Etc

Forum List

Back