Charles Barkley

lynx.jpg

lynx2.jpg

Awe, that's cute.

Speaks more eloquent than the President.....who knew

Charles Barkley weighs in on police shootings: ‘We’ve got to do better as black people’

"The cops have made some mistakes, but that doesn't give us the right to riot and shoot cops. We need the cops, especially in the black community. We as black people, we've got to do better. We never get mad when black people kill each other, which that has always bothered me ? I've always said if we as black people want more respect, we have to give each other respect. You can't demand respect from white people and the cops if you don't respect each other. We've got to do better as black people.
He's also willing to criticize the other end of the argument.

He's honest; we need a lot more people like that who are in the public eye.

The problem is society does not want those like him telling the truth. It is much more simpler to blame society for your failure to adjust and learn to live within the system...

Who is stopping Barkley from speaking his mind?

I love this shit. Almost every day someone points to an influential black American who is telling black America to get its shit together.....and you idiots still repeat the lie that NOBODY IS LOOKING INWARD in the black community.

Its fucking weird.

You would if you could!

Charles Barkley weighs in on police shootings: ‘We’ve got to do better as black people’

"The cops have made some mistakes, but that doesn't give us the right to riot and shoot cops. We need the cops, especially in the black community. We as black people, we've got to do better. We never get mad when black people kill each other, which that has always bothered me ? I've always said if we as black people want more respect, we have to give each other respect. You can't demand respect from white people and the cops if you don't respect each other. We've got to do better as black people.

The problem is society does not want those like him telling the truth. It is much more simpler to blame society for your failure to adjust and learn to live within the system...

I love this shit. Almost every day someone points to an influential black American who is telling black America to get its shit together.....and you idiots still repeat the lie that NOBODY IS LOOKING INWARD in the black community.

Its fucking weird.

You would if you could!

Say what?

Black people don't get mad when blacks kill blacks? Barkley is fat jackwad.

I haven't seen a whole lot of evidence of it. Where are the activists at organizing protests over all the black on black violence in Chicago, St Louis, D.C., or Baltimore? They seem to have no problem getting the cameras out there when a white cop kills one of them, but when a dozen of them are gunned over one weekend in Chicago it's crickets.

You know why? Black on black violence doesn't fill the coffers of the professional race baiters.

I haven't seen a whole lot of evidence of it. Where are the activists at organizing protests over all the black on black violence in Chicago, St Louis, D.C., or Baltimore? They seem to have no problem getting the cameras out there when a white cop kills one of them, but when a dozen of them are gunned over one weekend in Chicago it's crickets.

You know why? Black on black violence doesn't fill the coffers of the professional race baiters.

I posted prominent examples. I can't make you read them. And no one can make the media cover them.

No. Black on black crime is not represented by a government agency toward which a protest can be had. That is why you don't see protests.

You do see black people in black communities trying everything under the sun to improve their communities. Well...YOU don't see it. Why would you?

Its fucking weird.
Who is? Let's see some statements and marches....

I posted some examples and included the aside that you wouldn't read them. Good guess on my part eh?

Its fucking weird.

Almost everyday influential white Americans point to the racism and abuse of police officers. Are you listening to them?

Cops can't get respect if THEY don't give it .. something that Barkley missed.

Its fucking weird.

You would if you could!
But he can't, because his mouth is always on Obama's dick

One problem and for that to be true he would have to unlock his lips from the President ass...

I posted prominent examples. I can't make you read them. And no one can make the media cover them.
What examples, the article uoutube.com posted said one guy had a sign........we want the big guns....where are they? Where are the closings of roads?

So the media is racist?

Or the blacks groups didn't do shit and didn't call them?

Or both?

The underlying and overriding fact here is that how much protesting of black on black crime is done or not done is completely irrelevant.
Not one of these people who are ranting about black on black crime would change their opinion about police brutality (aka defending it)

if black on black crime was being protested every day of the year 24/7.

So stop the bullshit.

There is more white on white crime than black on black crime. I've never heard of a conservative protest over white on white crime.
Deflection.

Whites aren't protesting and marching. Whites don't blame cops and blacks for every problem.

There is no white Jesse Jackson or all sharpton....oh wait there is....David duke and noone white listens to him.

What examples, the article uoutube.com posted said one guy had a sign........we want the big guns....where are they? Where are the closings of roads?

So the media is racist?

Or both?

Where does it say a black person has to be a black on black crime activist in order to have a legitimate complaint against police brutality?

Where the fuck do you come up with these sorts of equations?

The underlying and overriding fact here is that how much protesting of black on black crime is done or not done is completely irrelevant.
Not one of these people who are ranting about black on black crime would change their opinion about police brutality (aka defending it)

if black on black crime was being protested every day of the year 24/7.

So stop the bullshit.
Yeah it wouldn't change their mind on taxes either, but you are on a different point...we call that deflection.

If black lives matter, get pissed and March and demand blacks stop killing blacks.....not hard for logical people

Its fucking weird.
Who is? Let's see some statements and marches....

I posted some examples and included the aside that you wouldn't read them. Good guess on my part eh?

We get it... the point is though, given that 90%+ of black violence is committed by other blacks, wouldn't you think this is where the emphasis would be? Not on the rare cases?

There is more white on white crime than black on black crime. I've never heard of a conservative protest over white on white crime.
Deflection.

Whites aren't protesting and marching. Whites don't blame cops and blacks for every problem.

There is no white Jesse Jackson or all sharpton....oh wait there is....David duke and noone white listens to him.

Nor do blacks. Whites protest police actions against whites by blowing up federal buildings.

So the media is racist?

Or both?

Where does it say a black person has to be a black on black crime activist in order to have a legitimate complaint against police brutality?

It is simple.

Many people do not want to address the police brutality/criminal justice reform issue ...... so they focus on the negative aspects of the protests so they don't have to.

So the media is racist?

Or both?

I don't know.....maybe because that's why we're talking about it.....Jesus your retarded.

Forum List

Back