Charles Manson Follower Approved for Parole

Keep her worthless ass in prison. Her victims are still deceased.

And, didn't they all receive death sentences originally that were changed to life instead when CA outlawed executions, or something like that?
In California the drugs used to execute murderers has been determined to be cruel.
In California, they also promote giving you drugs if you want to kill yourself.

Keep her worthless ass in prison. Her victims are still deceased.

And, didn't they all receive death sentences originally that were changed to life instead when CA outlawed executions, or something like that?
SCOTUS declared all capital punishment sentences void until the states redid their laws.

They did so, and Gary Gilmore of Utah was shot to death as the first post-SCOTUS ruling execution.

well at her age, is it cheaper to keep her in prison or on parole. I heard on PBS that it cost 70 some bucks a day for prisoners in AL, but on parole it'd be around 7-8 bucks a day. Whatever is cheaper. I mean at 66 she is not going to get a job, and most likely is not going to kill anyone. I doubt if she will be shopping at the mall, probably at the dollar stores.

well at her age, is it cheaper to keep her in prison or on parole. I heard on PBS that it cost 70 some bucks a day for prisoners in AL, but on parole it'd be around 7-8 bucks a day. Whatever is cheaper. I mean at 66 she is not going to get a job, and most likely is not going to kill anyone. I doubt if she will be shopping at the mall, probably at the dollar stores.
Why don't we let every murderer and rapist out on parole? Think of the cost savings!

Why don't we let every murderer and rapist out on parole? Think of the cost savings!

She has been in there since when 1972, why keep her in there. Tate husband was arrested for raping a 13 year old and he fled to England and continued to make movies, and even got awards for them, and is probably rich as can be.

She has been in there since when 1972, why keep her in there.
Because she is a murderer.
Suicide is legal in Calif now. She has a way out.

Tate husband was arrested for raping a 13 year old and he fled to England and continued to make movies, and even got awards for them, and is probably rich as can be.

1000 bed wetters went that route in Jonestown in 1978. I encourage all moonbats to follow them in brave protest against normal people.

That's one of their messes that would be easy to clean up.

Tate husband was arrested for raping a 13 year old and he fled to England and continued to make movies, and even got awards for them, and is probably rich as can be.
Yes, the left love supporting him and his movies.
1st degree murder should be execution, period.

There is no point in keeping her incarcerated at this point. The only reason anyone gives a rat's ass is because she was a Manson follower 50 years ago.
May she move in next door to you then.
I doubt that she would be allowed to move to the Czech Republic as she'll be on parole for the rest of her life. Regardless, she is a threat to no one.

A summary of 17 follow-up studies of adult felony probationers found that felony rearrest rates ranged from 12 to 65 percent. The year the stats are taken from is almost twenty years old, but better than anything we have seen to this point.

5 - See more at: Privatizing Probation and Parole

.22 long to the head costs a few cents...

There is no point in keeping her incarcerated at this point. The only reason anyone gives a rat's ass is because she was a Manson follower 50 years ago.
May she move in next door to you then.
I doubt that she would be allowed to move to the Czech Republic as she'll be on parole for the rest of her life. Regardless, she is a threat to no one.
90% parolees will commit another crime.
Look, I know something about "the family" and some were certifiable, like Manson and Susan Atkins. Van Houghten was more a young dingbat who got caught up in something and showed terrible judgement.

Forum List

Back