🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Crist ad blames DeSantis for high gas and grocery prices

I have a brother that lives in Florida and he told me that Crist has almost no chance of defeating DeSantis.

DeSantis is very popular in the state.

Its odd that people ar enjoying the freedoms he protected in Florida while shitting on him.

If you think his refusal to do mask and vax mandates jeapordized your life…then hide under your bed.

Seeing Crist so blatantly and obvious lie is laughable.

Hey, Germany….your expensive fuel and food prices are because of RON DESANTIS! :auiqs.jpg:

If anyone can explain how Ron DeSantis caused the global recession, I will venmo you $100.

DeSantis is very popular in the state.

Its odd that people ar enjoying the freedoms he protected in Florida while shitting on him.

If you think his refusal to do mask and vax mandates jeapordized your life…then hide under your bed.

Seeing Crist so blatantly and obvious lie is laughable.

Hey, Germany….your expensive fuel and food prices are because of RON DESANTIS! :auiqs.jpg:
My brother says Crist morphed from a conservative republican to a liberal democrat and the people of Florida don't trust him.

Anyone stupid enough to think that Ron DeSantis is responsible for the global recession should abort themselves.
The problem is many democrats are sheeple that will believe anything they see on The View( or on liberal media. If Whoopi says something it must be true.

They also have been trained to believe all conservative news is false.

Our school systems reach students what to think rather than how to think.

Never elect a chameleon
cristkhkjhkjh.jpg

Forum List

Back