🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Hebdo Was Not About Free Speech

Keep protecting your islamifascist friends. that will get you far
It's safer than being a journalist in Occupied Palestine:

"16 Journalists Killed in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory/Motive Confirmed"

Journalists Killed in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory - Committee to Protect Journalists

You Islamofascist supporters take a case that has nothing to do with our country, and make it about Zionist Jews.

It's not about Israel or Palestine. Can't you even stick to the subject, which is Muslim terror in france? for your usual bullshit, take it to the I/P board. We don't need this here.

Last edited:
The issue is free speech, because the purpose of bombing a media organization is to undermine its activities or murder it's staff (in this case both).

The terrorists that engaged in the attack, might well have been impoverished Muslims struggling to find an identity in France, but poverty in itself is no excuse for violence.

There are billions of people who are poor, and struggle to get even food for their families and clean water. But they don't blow up schools, murder journalists, or take young girls hostage.

It has to be more than just poverty, there has to be a reason for it - that makes people believe such things are acceptable behavior.

Islam can be ideological, the Koran is after all a religious text that is interpreted by mankind. All a Muslim has to do is find a passage in the Koran calling for the deaths of unbelievers, and believe in it.

One major flaw with the poverty as excuse for terrorism argument, is that many terrorists came from wealth and privilege like Osama Bin Laden or the educated middle class like the 9/11 hijackers.

You Islamofascist supporters take a case that has nothing to do with our country, and make it about Zionist Jews.

It's not about Israel or Palestine. Can't you even stick to the subject, which is Muslim terror in france? for your usual bullshit, take it to the I/P board. We don't need this here.
You and your racist countrymen and women are the biggest threat to humanity on the planet. If Jews hadn't been stealing land and water in Palestine since 1948, armed Muslim resistance would be much less prevalent today. It's long past time for the US to cut off all aid to your racist state before one of your devout psychopaths starts WWIII.

Yep. You won't give ISIS the free card to force Islam on you by nice meaning, so they'll just shoot you down.

How dare the west.

My point was that people without hope, living in extreme poverty, are fruitful ground for recruitment by terrorist organizations.

We shouldn't give people anything and if they can't meet their goals, their goals are wrong or they are unworthy of them.

That's a thought. It's probably not a very rational one, but it's a thought. I'm not discussing handouts. I'm suggesting that if people don't see a legitimate path to economic success, they will turn to other means to meet their needs. Africans in France have great difficulty finding employment because they face serious discrimination in the labor market. Is your post suggesting that there is nothing that can be done to give these people the chance to get employment and work their way out of poverty?

My point was that people without hope, living in extreme poverty, are fruitful ground for recruitment by terrorist organizations.
Which is why so many Americans turned to terrorism during the Great Depression. Retard!

The missing ingredient during the great depression was RECRUITMENT. Did you miss that word in your zeal to insult me?

It's not very effective to question the intelligence of other posters when you've demonstrated an inability to comprehend their posts.

We shouldn't give people anything and if they can't meet their goals, their goals are wrong or they are unworthy of them.

That's a thought. It's probably not a very rational one, but it's a thought. I'm not discussing handouts. I'm suggesting that if people don't see a legitimate path to economic success, they will turn to other means to meet their needs. Africans in France have great difficulty finding employment because they face serious discrimination in the labor market. Is your post suggesting that there is nothing that can be done to give these people the chance to get employment and work their way out of poverty?
It isn't the job of government to provide jobs for people, especially immigrants. I realize to you it's just a thought but it requires a functioning mind to process. If you can't find work, you move, you don't slaughter people. Focus on that for a while.

Which is why so many Americans turned to terrorism during the Great Depression. Retard!

The missing ingredient during the great depression was RECRUITMENT. Did you miss that word in your zeal to insult me?

It's not very effective to question the intelligence of other posters when you've demonstrated an inability to comprehend their posts.
I made fun of your stupidity for a reason. I gave a very good example of how wrong your are. RETARD!

So they slaughtered French cartoonists? You are a special kind of stupid.
They slaughtered those who mocked the only institution that gave their life meaning. Imagine Muslims mocking the victims at Fort Hood?
OK, Georgie, let's imagine it. Let's pretend the Muslims respond with cartoons instead of bullets and bombs as they are apt to do. What would the west's response be? I think most of us would be happy.

OK, Georgie, let's imagine it. Let's pretend the Muslims respond with cartoons instead of bullets and bombs as they are apt to do. What would the west's response be? I think most of us would be happy.
How many bullets have the west inflicted upon Islam?
Do you think Muslims would have preferred cartoons?

Forum List

Back