Charlie Kirk is correct, liberals are total frauds and hypocrites

i dont live in a gated community

nor do i have armed guards

nor did my child go to private school....

nor do i believe your bullshit
You're a REAL liberal......not some fake liberal like the communists in Washington.
You follow them, but you're not like them.
Besides.....you like mushrooms and you're a kindred spirit with me.

Twitter

"The left tells us they hate walls yet they live in gated communities.

The left tells us they hate guns while being protected by armed guards.

The left tells us they hate school choice while sending their kids to private schools."

- Charlie Kirk

Broad brush false equivalence nonsense.
We need to protect ourselves from moron gun carrying republicans
Gun carrying Republicans are absolute American patriots.

One of the stupidest posts of the day.

You don't know 99.99+% of all American, gun carrying Republicans.

There is no way you can accurately vouch for their patriotism.

Your post is utter nonsense.

The left has nothing but utter contempt for the working class they claim to represent.

and what about the gop leadership? like trump and his family...dont care to discuss that do ya?

do they live in gated areas and go to private schools well yes they do..now dont they

Trump and the GOP are not the ones opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Democrats are opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Are you really this fucking stupid?
She has proven so far in this forum. Yes.

We gained 400,000 new manufacturing jobs last 4 months lol

We have been gaining manufacturing jobs for years. The reason is cheap natural gas, better infrastructure and companies' desire to keep more control over their operations.
Not in cites run by democrats! Where the large urban areas are stuggling to pay rent. Or buy house, get married have children... it’s only republican towns that have deregulated to allow companies to move in..

Look at left wing run NYC, who turned down 30 thousand good wage jobs!

Democrats are destroying this country
Seems to me the Dems are those who step in to fix Republican F Ups
So why so many blacks shooting each other in towns run by democrats for the past 70 years and only getting worse

Mr. Troll has made a point.

I would ask you to prove your point...but we both know your 'skill' at providing unbiased, linked proof of your points is about the same as your punctuation skills...utterly lacking.

Have a nice day.
Detroit, Chicago, New York, Oakland, Camden, Boston, etc..... proof

Remember stupid ""YOU WON'T LOSE ONE PLANT"" You've lost many Trump is a first class lying POS ,

We have been gaining manufacturing jobs for years. The reason is cheap natural gas, better infrastructure and companies' desire to keep more control over their operations.
Not in cites run by democrats! Where the large urban areas are stuggling to pay rent. Or buy house, get married have children... it’s only republican towns that have deregulated to allow companies to move in..

So why so many blacks shooting each other in towns run by democrats for the past 70 years and only getting worse
I think this is a question you should ask your kind.

When White Supremacists Target the Black Elderly

From Charleston to New York City and, now, possibly Louisville, some of the 21st century’s most notorious white supremacists have targeted black seniors for violent deaths.

“Y’all are raping our white women. Y’all are taking over the world,” shouted Dylann Roof as he massacred nine black people at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, in 2015. White supremacist James Jackson, who initially hoped to kill “younger [black] guys” who “put white girls on the wrong path,” settled for stabbing Timothy Caughman to death with a sword in New York City in 2017. “The white race is being eroded,” he later said.

I would ask you to prove your point...but we both know your 'skill' at providing unbiased, linked proof of your points is about the same as your punctuation skills...utterly lacking.

Have a nice day.
Hey, it's not all bad. At least we call all agree where ever there is a dark cloud, there can be a silver lining.

Gun Violence in America

White men represent 74 percent of firearm suicide victims in America.

Nearly two-thirds of gun deaths are suicides.

---------------

That means out of all those blacks you are trying to malign, it turns out the greatest danger to your kind is.............drum roll please..................YOUR KIND! TA DA!

Last edited:

From Charleston to New York City and, now, possibly Louisville, some of the 21st century’s most notorious white supremacists have targeted black seniors for violent deaths.

“Y’all are raping our white women. Y’all are taking over the world,” shouted Dylann Roof as he massacred nine black people at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, in 2015. White supremacist James Jackson, who initially hoped to kill “younger [black] guys” who “put white girls on the wrong path,” settled for stabbing Timothy Caughman to death with a sword in New York City in 2017. “The white race is being eroded,” he later said.

What are you going to do about your people, Dean?

Indianapolis man sentenced to 65 years for murder of 82-year-old Zionsville man in 2016

Aerious Neko Rutledge, 17 arrested in fatal shooting of Robert Noble in Northeast El Paso

Just Outside Denver, Black Male (Oghaleoghene Atuno) Deliberately Targets Two White Boys in Hit-and-Run Racial Assault

Just Outside Boston, Pregnant White Woman ‘Randomly’ Assaulted by Two Black Teens (Saying of the Unborn Son She Carries, “I Hope He Dies”)

Teacher charged with hiring hitman to kill student after molestation accusation pleads not guilty

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN

Have a nice day.
Hey, it's not all bad. At least we call all agree where ever there is a dark cloud, there can be a silver lining.

Gun Violence in America

---------------

That means out of all those blacks you are trying to malign, it turns out the greatest danger to your kind is.............drum roll please..................YOU KIND! TA DA!

Dean revels in white men committing suicide. The thought of it sends a thrill up his spine.

This is the democrat party.

Trump and the GOP are not the ones opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Democrats are opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Are you really this fucking stupid?
Except the Dems have helped build the wall and have done so since its inception. As far as guns some want to ban assault weapons but not all guns...School choice, I believe anyone can go to the school they want as far as public schools go....
Democrats will forever been known for not protecting Americas borders. Democrats are uneducated on guns (assault weapon?) Lol what!? Haha and no democrats have destroyed education..
Remember stupid ""YOU WON'T LOSE ONE PLANT"" You've lost many Trump is a first class lying POS ,

Yes and no. We’ve been gaining manufacturing jobs when it comes to designing and building automation equipment and being a technician and similar occupations..
Sadly, many Americans, including most right wingers, don’t want to learn the new technology. So they will basically be unemployed or work under the table and competing with the untrained and educated.
It’s all terribly sad.

Indianapolis man sentenced to 65 years for murder of 82-year-old Zionsville man in 2016

Aerious Neko Rutledge, 17 arrested in fatal shooting of Robert Noble in Northeast El Paso

Just Outside Denver, Black Male (Oghaleoghene Atuno) Deliberately Targets Two White Boys in Hit-and-Run Racial Assault

Just Outside Boston, Pregnant White Woman ‘Randomly’ Assaulted by Two Black Teens (Saying of the Unborn Son She Carries, “I Hope He Dies”)

Teacher charged with hiring hitman to kill student after molestation accusation pleads not guilty

I say 2/3 and 3/4.

2/3 of all gun deaths are suicide. And 3/4 of those suicides are white males.

Gun Violence in America

Perhaps you would do better supporting mental health? Sounds like a plan to me.

It’s all terribly sad.

Is anyone really buying the concerned citizen act from the monstrous, inhumane Deanrd?

The man who considers the death and despair of fellow Americans a "silver lining"?

• A study of voting patterns across the US from 2008 to 2016 revealed that in counties where Donald Trump picked up swing votes, death rates were 15% higher than in counties where Democrats made gains.
  • Researchers believe that hopelessness and fear impacted voter preferences in counties where more people are dying "deaths of despair" from causes like suicide, drugs, and alcohol.

See, there's a silver lining to GOP hate and fear.

84% of all interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. 90% of all rapes of white women are done by black men.. sorry I know you want us to ignore this.. but we won’t

Have a nice day.

Gun Violence in America

---------------

That means out of all those blacks you are trying to malign, it turns out the greatest danger to your kind is.............drum roll please..................YOUR KIND! TA DA!
90% of all daily gun violence will happen by black people in towns run by democrats

I say 2/3 and 3/4. 2/3 of all gun deaths are suicide. And 3/4 of those suicides are white males.

Have a nice day.

Gun Violence in America

---------------

That means out of all those blacks you are trying to malign, it turns out the greatest danger to your kind is.............drum roll please..................YOU KIND! TA DA!

Dean revels in white men committing suicide. The thought of it sends a thrill up his spine.

This is the democrat party.
Wrong again. Man, you’re batting 1000.

There are some really good white men. There’s liberals, and soldiers, and college professors, and gay people, and scientists, and progressives, and atheists and..........

All kinds of really good white people whose hearts aren’t filled with racism and hate.

How many of those suicides were because these young whites have been fed racism and hatred by the right wing?

Look at the accusations you made. You prove my point. Nuff said!

Twitter

The left tells us they hate school choice while sending their kids to private schools."

- Charlie Kirk

Three strikes; this thread ought to be moved to the Rubber Room

There is no left, per se. It is used as a pejorative, and yet never defined by people on the right. In fact the left is not a singular thing, not everyone on the left thinks the same or votes the same or agrees on every issue.

Last edited:
Twitter

- Charlie Kirk

There is no left, per se. It is used as a pejorative, and yet never defined by people on the right. In fact the left is not a singular thing, not everyone on the right thinks the same or votes the same or agrees on every issue.

Where do you get the stupid shit you spout?

Twitter

- Charlie Kirk

There is no left, per se. It is used as a pejorative, and yet never defined by people on the right. In fact the left is not a singular thing, not everyone on the left thinks the same or votes the same or agrees on every issue.
I’m sorry do you own this web site? If not maybe you should create your own

Forum List

Back