Charlotte schools tell staff: Don’t call students ‘boy’ or ‘girl’

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Charlotte schools tell staff: Don’t call students ‘boy’ or ‘girl’

CHARLOTTE, N.C., August 16, 2016(LifeSiteNews) — A North Carolina school board has issued recommendations for faculty and staff to stop calling male children "boys" and female students "girls."

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools gave a presentation to principals and counselors entitled “Supporting Transgender Students” that focused on "bully prevention." Among the various means of preventing bullying is eliminating all references to boys or girls.

Instead, the policy instructs staff to call boys and girls "students" or "scholars."

------------------------

Yeap. And the hits just keep on coming. Calling students boys or girls folks.

Every teacher in that school district should refuse to do this. It. Is. Indoctrination. BULLSHIT.

Absolutely insane. How about we call them mathematicians and scientists, and tell the pc faculty that until then, we will call them by their birth gender. Because that has worked for thousands of years and is still germane.

Genesis 5:2 He created them male and female, and he blessed them and called them "human."

charlotte is one perverted waste of space
Charlotte was the reason for the bill that made peoples heads spin. Charlotte was against it, but the majority of the state was for it.
Fuck this indoctrinating bullshit

Every teacher in that school district should refuse to do this. It. Is. Indoctrination. BULLSHIT.
Problem is you have too many teachers that think this is a grand idea.

Indeed. Moonbats, every one of them.
I can't say all of them I have some really good friends who are teachers. One told me years ago that he had an issue with being in their union that went against his beliefs so he quit teaching altogether because he did not want to be a part of that.

I can't say all of them I have some really good friends who are teachers. One told me years ago that he had an issue with being in their union that went against his beliefs so he quit teaching altogether because he did not want to be a part of that.

Every one of the teachers who think this "no boy/girl" bs is a good idea is an insane moonbat.

Every one of the teachers who think this "no boy/girl" bs is a good idea is an insane moonbat.
Thank you. Just a distinction that not all agree with the agenda being pushed.

When you dont pay for crap, you deserve what you get. The nc state govt is who anyone with a brain blames...but most posters here blame the teachers...low iq YOU are. Jerks.

When you dont pay for crap, you deserve what you get. The nc state govt is who anyone with a brain blames...but most posters here blame the teachers...low iq YOU are. Jerks.
Some teachers are supporting this crap and it is tax dollars from the people in Districts that also keep the schools going. So if an elected school board is liberal and the Union reps are liberal the parents and the tax payers could be stuck with whatever. The largest share of our property tax goes to school funds.

Forum List

Back