Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Just curious....anyone seen any women in the pics of the white inferiorists?

Actually, yeah. I was watching VICE news last night and their entire half hour was devoted to coverage of the weekend's events. When they showed the tiki torch march, there were quite a few women in the march, carrying torches.

Sorry y'all, but there are videos that show this dude running into the crowd, and then AFTER he'd ran people over, that was when someone hit his rear window with a baseball bat.

If you look at the video at 4 seconds, you would see him plow into the crowd, but more importantly, you would see that his rear window is intact. At about 7 sec. you see a guy go up to the back of the car with a bat and bash a hole in the rear window. The video is only 11 sec. so it won't take much time to watch.

Sorry, but the dude attacked with the car FIRST, then he was attacked by the crowd.

He was also hit with a bat (or some other object that looks like a bat) BEFORE he hit the crowd if you watch the video I posted. Your claim is based on the silly premise that he could only have been attacked once. Having seen a few other reports of him being attacked, I suspect he was attacked before the video I posted even starts. Clearly that crowd was filled with violent liberal criminals. This guy must have wrongly assumed it was a peaceful protest and figured he could just drive through it instead of, for example, cleansing the area with a tactical nuke first.

Sorry y'all, but there are videos that show this dude running into the crowd, and then AFTER he'd ran people over, that was when someone hit his rear window with a baseball bat.

If you look at the video at 4 seconds, you would see him plow into the crowd, but more importantly, you would see that his rear window is intact. At about 7 sec. you see a guy go up to the back of the car with a bat and bash a hole in the rear window. The video is only 11 sec. so it won't take much time to watch.

Sorry, but the dude attacked with the car FIRST, then he was attacked by the crowd.

He was also hit with a bat (or some other object that looks like a bat) BEFORE he hit the crowd if you watch the video I posted. Your claim is based on the silly premise that he could only have been attacked once. Having seen a few other reports of him being attacked, I suspect he was attacked before the video I posted even starts. Clearly that crowd was filled with violent liberal criminals. This guy must have wrongly assumed it was a peaceful protest and figured he could just drive through it instead of, for example, cleansing the area with a tactical nuke first.

You're right, his care WAS hit with a bat. AFTER he'd plowed into the crowd and crashed into the car ahead of him. See the video I posted at 7 sec. That is the point where he was attacked with the bat, which was AFTER he'd already ran people over.

You're right, his care WAS hit with a bat. AFTER he'd plowed into the crowd and crashed into the car ahead of him. See the video I posted at 7 sec. That is the point where he was attacked with the bat, which was AFTER he'd already ran people over.

Are you intelligent enough to understand that someone can be attacked TWICE in one day at slightly different times? Just like this guy was as shown in the video I posted?

Are you intelligent enough to understand that someone can be attacked TWICE in one day at slightly different times? Just like this guy was as shown in the video I posted?

The car was not attacked until AFTER he had plowed into the crowd. Try to spin it all you want, but there is video evidence that says otherwise. Matter of fact, from 0 to 7 seconds of the video I posted, the car is going forward into the crowd UNHARMED. At 7 sec. the car crashed into the car ahead of it, and that is the point where the crowd started to attack. I know that if I saw some idiot plow into a crowd of people, I would do everything in my power to stop the car or get an ID on it so the person could be caught. Wouldn't you?

The car was not attacked until AFTER he had plowed into the crowd.
This video shows at least one person took a swing at the car before the rear window was broken by the other guy with a bat. See post #31.
Try to spin it all you want, but there is video evidence that says otherwise. Matter of fact, from 0 to 7 seconds of the video I posted, the car is going forward into the crowd UNHARMED. At 7 sec. the car crashed into the car ahead of it, and that is the point where the crowd started to attack. I know that if I saw some idiot plow into a crowd of people, I would do everything in my power to stop the car or get an ID on it so the person could be caught. Wouldn't you?
Striking a car with a bat is the last thing I would do to get a person's ID. Only an idiot would use that method.

Sorry Bgrouse, but you are never going to convince me that he was attacked before he slammed into the crowd. Video evidence from several other sources and several other angles say otherwise. But, stay in your own little bubble if that's where you are most comfortable.

Sorry Bgrouse, but you are never going to convince me that he was attacked before he slammed into the crowd. Video evidence from several other sources and several other angles say otherwise. But, stay in your own little bubble if that's where you are most comfortable.
The angle of your video doesn't show what happened behind his car prior to the collision. That's why I posted the video that shows what happened from the other angle and from slightly before. If you stick your head up your ass like you are obviously doing, you won't see his car getting attacked either, dumbass. Why? Not the correct angle.

The angle of your video doesn't show what happened behind his car prior to the collision. That's why I posted the video that shows what happened from the other angle and from slightly before. If you stick your head up your ass like you are obviously doing, you won't see his car getting attacked either, dumbass. Why? Not the correct angle.

The angle of the video I posted shows him going down the road, crashing into the crowd and then a person hits his car with a baseball bat. But, like I said, keep on with the fantasy if that makes you comfortable. Nothing more to respond to, because you choose to remain ignorant.

You can lead a dummy to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

The angle of the video I posted shows him going down the road, crashing into the crowd and then a person hits his car with a baseball bat. But, like I said, keep on with the fantasy if that makes you comfortable. Nothing more to respond to, because you choose to remain ignorant.

The video you posted doesn't show much of anything until his car hits the back of the truck. The video bgrouse is talking about, from post #31, shows the car from behind before that impact. You clearly see someone on the left side of the car take a swing at it with a bat.

Now, I don't buy the argument that that swing caused the driver to accelerate into the crowd in fear of his life; he doesn't appear to have suddenly sped up, and before the bat swing he already seemed to be heading for a collision. However, bgrouse is correct that in the video he posted, and perhaps more clearly in the video at the link in the OP, someone appears to have tried to hit the car before impact.

great crowd control. just not enough bodies

bgrouse, post: 17938095

An ignorant lowlife Nazi travels from Ohio to Virgina dressed up like a Nazi, to march and protest alongside other lowlife Nazi flag waving scum, with long rifles and side arms, in a peaceful college town where diversity and higher education are cherished, and your befriended Nazi doesn't expect to get his dysfunctional brains beat in.

Stay home Nazi. The public space is not your realm. Hide coward.

No sympathy from me.

Here you go dumbass.
zoom.gif

bgrouse, post: 17938095

An ignorant lowlife Nazi travels from Ohio to Virgina dressed up like a Nazi, to march and protest alongside other lowlife Nazi flag waving scum, with long rifles and side arms, in a peaceful college town where diversity and higher education are cherished, and your befriended Nazi doesn't expect to get his dysfunctional brains beat in.

Stay home Nazi. The public space is not your realm. Hide coward.

No sympathy from me.
So I guess your "peaceful college town" filled with peaceful liberals who cherish "diversity and higher education" are so violent they would beat someone's brains in for holding an unpopular belief.

That's the truth about many liberals: they are violent pieces of shit.

great crowd control. just not enough bodies

^ An Alt-Right trumpanzee......one of USMB's current finest.

You must have a 55-gallon drum of the self-delusion flavor of Kool-Aid.

Essplain to the class, if he was innocently driving through a "peaceful protest" --- after driving out from the far side of Ohio, standing with a Nazi group chanting racist shit and none of that had anything to do with coming in for the purpose of vehicular assault ------------------------------ then why did he have his airbags disabled?

Hm?

The Holicaust was just because one morning Hitler was startled when a Jew asked him for directions
So you think that nervously and unintentionally stepping on the gas too hard is equal to a protracted genocidal strategy?

I've unintentionally stepped on the gas pedal too hard before, myself. I let off before I ran over a bunch of people and killed at least one, but that's just me.

And were you surrounded by a mob screaming at you? beating on your car? please give all the details how you kept your cool in that situation. Also, please explain why peaceful anti fascist protestors would even be beating on a car driving slow. Doesn't that seem at all odd to you?
Most likely everything is just as originally reported with this driver but the actions of the crowd did not help the situation. So many times you see protestors blocking freeways and intimidating motorists, all it takes is one person behind the wheel to be mentally unstable and they are just asking for something terrible to happen.

bgrouse, post: 17939182
So I guess your "peaceful college town" filled with peaceful liberals who cherish "diversity and higher education" are so violent they would beat someone's brains in for holding an unpopular belief.

An 'unpopular belief'? There is no violence if the Nazis don't show up. I don't condone any kind of violence. The point is Nazis did their share of beating brains in. You make excuses for a murderous Nazi coward who pleasures himself by marching around with other likeminded goons that would annihilate entire races and religions if they had enough numbers. That is if their beliefs became popular.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

stop it white trash. he was a violent, disgusting white supremacist piece of garbage who intentionally killed someone and injured many others.

quiet.... and stop using trash sources.

Forum List

Back