Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

Trump actually did stop the invasion.
Although using children as examples was not our finest hour. But by the end of his term, he had pretty much shuttered the border from illegal immigration and complied with law.

I'd say that's a reason to vote for him. But I'm not planning on voting for either. Probably libertarian this time.

Although using children as examples was not our finest hour. But by the end of his term, he had pretty much shuttered the border from illegal immigration and complied with law.

I'd say that's a reason to vote for him. But I'm not planning on voting for either. Probably libertarian this time.

Not sure I have ever been in a true politics group where a higher percentage of people didn't participate in politics than this one.

Yes covid played no part in it.
Trump also managed to slow migration worldwide. Nope, not covid. Trump did.

I never claimed that covid played no part. You are claiming that Trump played no part, when he provably did.

Why?

Very compactly stated...

Oliver is an activist from Atlanta who previously ran for the U.S. Senate and U.S. House from Georgia. On his campaign website, he calls for major cuts to the federal budget with a view toward balancing the budget, abolishing the death penalty, closing all overseas military bases and ending military support to Israel and Ukraine
By holding a FREE ROSS sign, the dipshit has lost my vote.

I voted for the Libertarian in 2020, not so much because I liked her, but because she was less of a dipshit than Trump and Biden.

For many years, I wrote in Snoopy or Pat Paulsen for president, just so that part of my ballot would not be blank.

I wrote in Ted Cruz in 2016 in honor of my mother who had passed just before that election. She was a Ted Cruz fan, and I am grateful she did not live to see him turn into a complete cocksucking cum-drinking cuck.

I guess I'll be drafting Snoopy again this year.

I never claimed that covid played no part. You are claiming that Trump played no part, when he provably did.

Why?
I am going by the numbers. They doubled before covid caused worldwide migration to slow.

By holding a FREE ROSS sign, the dipshit has lost my vote.

I voted for the Libertarian in 2020, not so much because I liked her, but because she was less of a dipshit than Trump and Biden.

For many years, I wrote in Snoopy or Pat Paulsen for president, just so that part of my ballot would not be blank.

I wrote in Ted Cruz in 2016 in honor of my mother who had passed just before that election. She was a Ted Cruz fan, and I am grateful she did not live to see him turn into a complete cocksucking cum-drinking cuck.

I guess I'll be drafting Snoopy again this year.

Because you are a fraud and a retard.

I am going by the numbers. They doubled before covid caused worldwide migration to slow.
So what. We didn't have our current invasion until Joey bribem rescinded Trump's EO'S.

Cause, and effect.

So what. We didn't have our current invasion until Joey bribem rescinded Trump's EO'S.

Cause, and effect.
TNHarley dblack and the LibLites somehow see value in third-worlders…they can’t share any data to prove their value which proves they aren’t serious about much…All they say is “brown people gonna getcha” if you oppose the invasion.

Because you are a fraud and a retard.
No, because I have integrity, which just so happens to be the one quality I admire and respect in Libertarians.

And they demonstrated that integrity the other day when Trump showed up and tried to rig their convention. Unlike the spineless cowards in the modern GOP, the Libertarians were having none of it and shoved his reindeer games right back up his fat ass.

But I cannot abide voting for someone who believes the guy who created the Silk Road should be free. That asshole is a peddler of death who belongs in prison for life.

No, because I have integrity, which just so happens to be the one quality I admire and respect in Libertarians.

And they demonstrated that integrity the other day when Trump showed up and tried to rig their convention. Unlike the spineless cowards in the modern GOP, the Libertarians were having none of it and shoved his reindeer games right back up his fat ass.

But I cannot abide voting for someone who believes the guy who created the Silk Road should be free. That asshole is a peddler of death who belongs in prison for life.
They invited him to speak. Nothing to rig in that. Just BS TDS

I got "served?"
:rofl:
I think progressive hunter is just too used to battling progressives.

I commend you on admitting that there were things about this candidate you find disturbing, and PH, who I have great respect for, shouldn't have kicked you in the teeth for being honest.

You're a good dude, and an honest poster. We may not agree on everything, but IMO, you're true to your beliefs, and that's all I can ask for from anyone.

You might actually have the least amount f integrity of everyone here.

You are not self-aware at all.

Forum List

Back