Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

More like there's more at stake than the fact that you don't like so-and-so cuz he just going to (full in the blank).
More at stake for your party maybe. I can't give a fuck about your party. I'm not voting for shitty candidates. Do better.

Hold on a minute….you want the Lib-ish Party to run America but you Lib-ish voters don’t want to address the two biggest issues on voters mind right now….immigration and public safety/crime?
Are those concerns “insecurities”?
You don’t because you really can’t…right?
Gee, I wonder why only 3% percent of voters agree with you.
:itsok:

More at stake for your party maybe. I can't give a fuck about your party. I'm not voting for shitty candidates. Do better.
Apparently 97% of voters think a “shitty candidate” would invite third-worlders to invade and legalize all drugs. Shit, even Democrats at least pretend third-worlders are bad for America.
You 3%er’s are going to have to enter reality at some point.

Apparently 97% of voters think a “shitty candidate” would invite third-worlders to invade and legalize all drugs. Shit, even Democrats at least pretend third-worlders are bad for America.
You 3%er’s are going to have to enter reality at some point.
I just can't care about all your hysterical fears. You got problems that government can't solve.

I just can't care about all your hysterical fears. You got problems that government can't solve.
Again….a couple of the top issues on voters minds are immigration and public safety…Are voters being hysterically fearful for having those concerns?
Aren’t the two most fundamental responsibilities of government immigration and public safety?

JWBooth

Again….a couple of the top issues on voters minds are immigration and public safety…Are voters being hysterically fearful for having those concerns?
Many of them are. And they're provoked by the fear factories run by each of the shit parties. Fear, fear, fear - it's how you dumb motherfuckers roll. It's all you know.

Who in the establishment made MADE HIM appoint Bolton NSA, Haspell to the CIA, Barr to AG, or any of the other truly shitty appointments he made?

Who in the establishment MADE HIM sign three budgets that were shittier than the shitty one signed in '17, that he promised to never sign again ?

Nobody, that's who.

You get to like him for all the criteria that you mentioned....I don't take that away from anyone....But let's not pretend that he didn't make a fuckton of amateur errors that nobody forced him into.

Orange man serves the swamp.

If you can't beat em, join em or serve em, I guess...

Last edited:
Who in the establishment made MADE HIM appoint Bolton NSA, Haspell to the CIA, Barr to AG, or any of the other truly shitty appointments he made?

Who in the establishment MADE HIM sign three budgets that were shittier than the shitty one signed in '17, that he promised to never sign again ?

Nobody, that's who.

You get to like him for all the criteria that you mentioned....I don't take that away from anyone....But let's not pretend that he didn't make a fuckton of amateur errors that nobody forced him into.

That is the big drawback of being an outsider and a novice.

The very steepest of learning curves and advisors that don't always have your best interests at heart.

Plus a biased hostile media that will crucify Trump for, say, shutting down the government because he vetoes a budget.

Are those good excuses?

I don't know.

But in my opinion, riding high on being only the second President to win non-sequential terms of office against some of the greatest and most underhanded opposition in my lifetime...and with eight years of experience under his belt...I we'll see a lot less of those unforced errors in 2025-2029.

Many of them are. And they're provoked by the fear factories run by each of the shit parties. Fear, fear, fear - it's how you dumb motherfuckers roll. It's all you know.
So the data should be ignored? People shouldn’t believe their lying eyes? Because “FEAR”?
Would Mollie Tibbets and Laken Riley still be with us if we had a secure border?
These are questions you’re hysterically fearful of…why?

More at stake for everyone, new entitlements like Obamacare, 80,000 new IRS agents, Supreme Court Justices and federal judgeships, regulations on energy production, water, EV vehicles, taxes... Just about everything.

Very compactly stated...

Oliver is an activist from Atlanta who previously ran for the U.S. Senate and U.S. House from Georgia. On his campaign website, he calls for major cuts to the federal budget with a view toward balancing the budget, abolishing the death penalty, closing all overseas military bases and ending military support to Israel and Ukraine
That guy is a fucking idiot. The fact the you guys picked this dipshit to be your candidate is downright insulting. And dumbfucks wonder why 3rd parties never gain traction. This ^ is why.

He has my vote.
Frankly, im just glad the L party nominated someone decent this time around. Good grief, that party is a joke.
Id rather have Biden than him. Those are words i never thought i would ever say, but THAT guy is a loser. He is soooooo bad. :laugh:

Forum List

Back