Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

Yeah, who cares he cant walk off a stage.
So a disabled President is an automatic disqualifer you?
Shakes hands with people that arent there. Lies constantly because his stories are confused etc. Its overblown.
Jesus fucking christ.
Cultism 101.
He's always told exaggerated stories. He's been telling that Mandela story for decades. I have substantive disagreements with Biden, pageantry and exaggeration ain't some of them.

Should voting be like literally everything else in everybody’s lives…where we can’t always have exactly what we want so we compromise and accept our best available option?

As long as you'll accept the so called choices they're giving you. And that you assume you we're given a choice.

Voting shouldn't be "I don't like this one, so I'm going to vote for that other one."

So a disabled President is an automatic disqualifer you?

He's always told exaggerated stories. He's been telling that Mandela story for decades. I have substantive disagreements with Biden, pageantry and exaggeration ain't some of them.
Mental disability? Umm yes, you fucking retard. It is.
So he has been a habitual liar for a long time. Awesome!
🤡

Mental disability? Umm yes, you fucking retard. It is.
Who's determined him mentally disabled? I don't operate based on your imagination, Cosplayer. :dunno: :laugh:
So he has been a habitual liar for a long time. Awesome!
🤡
Politicians are professional liars you Simp. Bidens penchant for telling exaggerated stories is really separate from that basic bit of political reality.

Who's determined him mentally disabled? I don't operate based on your imagination, Cosplayer. :dunno: :laugh:

Politicians are professional liars you Simp. Bidens penchant for telling exaggerated stories is really separate from that basic bit of political reality.
Imagination? :lol: Are you blind and deaf, dumbfuck? Good grief.
Exaggerated stories :lol: Mother fucker makes up shit and you cultists dont give a fuck. But yall had to get away from trumps lies...
:rofl:
Your betters would tell you to vote for a dead monkey and you would do it.
Cultism 101.

Imagination? :lol: Are you blind and deaf, dumbfuck? Good grief.
I'm not blind to your specious and ad hominem arguments if that's what a Simp like you was hoping for. :dunno: :itsok:
Exaggerated stories :lol: Mother fucker makes up shit and you cultists dont give a fuck. But yall had to get away from trumps lies...
:rofl:
I don't care about Trump's lies either. Its more his actions and policies that I have a problem with.
Your betters would tell you to vote for a dead monkey and you would do it.
Cultism 101.
Your argument rests on a strawman of ignoring everything I'm saying and substituting what you want to fit your argument. I can accept that you don't like Biden but my ambivalence to the things you find disconcerting must mean I can't think for myself. I want a progressive take over of the Democratic party leadership but Bernie lost to the establishment and they're going to have to pick themselves up and find another general. Until then Biden is it and I don't think he's the worst Democratic president I've ever seen, in fact he might be the best which isn't fucking saying much but it certainly isn't reason to cry and fucking pout like you Sad Boys are hoping for. :itsok:

I'm not blind to your specious and ad hominem arguments if that's what a Simp like you was hoping for. :dunno: :itsok:

I don't care about Trump's lies either. Its more his actions and policies that I have a problem with.

Your argument rests on a strawman of ignoring everything I'm saying and substituting what you want to fit your argument. I can accept that you don't like Biden but my ambivalence to the things you find disconcerting must mean I can't think for myself. I want a progressive take over of the Democratic party leadership but Bernie lost to the establishment and they're going to have to pick themselves up and find another general. Until then Biden is it and I don't think he's the worst Democratic president I've ever seen, in fact he might be the best which isn't fucking saying much but it certainly isn't reason to cry and fucking pout like you Sad Boys are hoping for. :itsok:
Nope, im correct. Boot licker.

I don't think Biden is shitty. He's got some policies I agree with and some I don't. He's a bit more progressive than the Democrats that held that office before him in some areas and hardly any different than them in others. You're the political nihilist, not me. Why are you always trying to project that emo shit on to everyone around you? :dunno: :laugh:
I'm sure...

Screenshot_20240529-120300-504.png

What you are describing is called building consensus.
You need people who agree on things to be able to govern.

If they eliminated the 2 parties - as soon as elections were held the politicians would find likeminded people and group together to accomplish things.

That is how it has to work.
Given the propensity of the left to hate America and support so many destructive things as well as manipulate the process to give themselves whatever advantage they can get, do you really think going to a bicameral system is wise? At least with the two party system, the Republicans have some power to prevent some disastrous legislation.

Given the propensity of the left to hate America and support so many destructive things as well as manipulate the process to give themselves whatever advantage they can get, do you really think going to a bicameral system is wise? At least with the two party system, the Republicans have some power to prevent some disastrous legislation.

You totally misunderstood that.

Forum List

Back